Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage The Official 2009 "Run What Ya Brung" Thread Drag Racing Reynolds, GA 9/26/2009

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by MetalFlaked60, Jun 15, 2009.

1. Thats cool brother do the trophy. I have enough socks.....Jimmy

2. Any one else need shirts or poster made?

Attached Files:

3. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

Jimmy, I was going to PM you about shipping costs, but since I found the thread on page 10, I figured to bump it up at the same time by asking my questions here,
    #1- Do you put the posters in a shipping tube or what?
    #2- Have you shipped enough now that you can give me a paypal price, including shipping for 1 XXKL white T-shirt with black graphics and one poster?
    Let me know and I'll send the paypal and shipping address.
    I finally got my printer to cooperate and have printed some of the posters in 8X10 to post in strategic places around Griffin, from the poster print that Jamie emailed me.
    Dave

4. Dave,

I think the shipping is for those who are not going to make it to the show or can not wait until the show to get their shirt and posters...

Todd

5. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

This time I found this thread on page 25! Come on yall. help me out! Todd, you have a good point and tomorrow I'm gonna send Jimmy a paypal for a T shirt and a poster and worry later about getting them!
    Finally figured out how to get a good print from the poster print Jamie emailed me, so that's what I'm gonna post around Griffin.
    Dave

6. vertible59

vertible59

Oh yeah...That's what I'm gonna do. My wife and son are in too, and we are really looking forward to the fun. Car is too slow to race and too ugly to show, but I'm real good at hangin' out.lol:D

7. Things are still shaping up. Got email from Mrs Old Kid this afternoon she really is honored that we are doing this. I have an idea and will pm you guys later this week for opinions.Jimmy

8. Jimmy, any more takers on trophys?

9. who cares about the trophys - is Stevie G cooking brats?

10. 48fordnut

48fordnut
    Member Emeritus

will take a xl shirt in black, and 4 posters. jim.

11. Oh, alright...since you asked, I'll bring the brats.:cool:
    How many of you guys like onions and peppers with your brats?

12. stealthcruiser

stealthcruiser

ALL of us!

13. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

I can't put it any better!
    Dave

14. Cabbage

Cabbage
    1. S.F.C.C.

yea just PLEASE boil them puppies good! dont want any suprizes....lol

15. Onions and Peppers, Mmmmm

I'll probably bring some pulled pork again this year, anyone else bringing food? I need to find out if the wife is planing on swinging by that day, if so, I'll probably have a cake there for us all...

16. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

I'll bring something to put on the grill. Jimmy, you going to be able to get that big grill again this year? That was great, you could cook on one end and keep stuff hot on the other end til it was eaten! Most lkely be those country style "ribs" again.
    Jimmy you have a pay pal payment from me, $24 for 1 white Tshirt with blk logo,XXL and 1 poster. Let me know when they come in, as I'll most likely be down there @ Silver Dollar before RWYB to the drags with some of the local racers and can pick up if convenient for you.
    Dave

17. I have the grill ready with charcoal and even the cooking utencil you left with me. We just need to put food on it when you get here.Jimmy

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 17, 2009
  18. Cabbage

Cabbage
    1. S.F.C.C.

Jimmy you are "THE MAN"

19. vertible59

vertible59

Glad to see you guys remembered us, shall we say, big boys and are offering XXXL large event shirts. I'm in for one of those babies...thanks! WooHoo this is gonna be a fun show.

20. 48fordnut

48fordnut
    Member Emeritus

59 its always a fun show. If i can get some of this good sounding food for a donation, I won't be bringing the dragster, I won't fit.LOL:)

21. So we need boiled P-nutz huh???? Count me in for the turkey fryer full of boiled green goobers!!!! Fresh from south Ga. I might adddd!!

Cant wait!!

Speeking of goobers,,,, anyone heard from Tudor lately or did I hit the cord that made him decide to put that BIG MAGIC motor in his little GO-CART?????

22. REJ

REJ
    from FLA

I think he has the big head, after he saw the new Hot Rod Deluxe.
    There is a picture of his car at Billetproof.
    Now that it is famous, he may not show up at this show!!
    Robert

23. Is that Smack I'm hearin' from way down there?:eek:
    I'm just surprised Josh hasn't posted a comeback.
    Tudor, come on man, the smack talkin' has begun.

24. nite-flyer

nite-flyer

We are bringing a S/S Plymouth and would like to order one 3 or 4X shirt and one 2X shirth. We can pick them up there. If you want me to go ahead and send $ let me know how much and where to send. I printed some posters and will put them out around Marietta. Thanks, Tom

25. PM Sent...

26. UMmmmm - Pot calling the kettle! Don't worry - I am going to get a bigger rear view mirror so it can hold all the YELLOW that'll be in it!!

Last edited: Jul 18, 2009
  27. ha ha ha! I'll always remember my roots!! :p

28. vertible59

vertible59

Are you guys going to be running brackets or heads up? Should be some interesting racing either way. Hope nobody breaks.

29. chopped

chopped

Race who you want when you want. Use the time slips to show class winners. And I think someones broke every year. We use the first two staging lanes and get "first out" most of the time.

30. Yeah ,,,, For YOU I will park in the pits behind you so you can use that mirror but that will be the ONLY time you'll see yellow in it!

I have taken the time to put an extra coat of wax on the back half of the old yellow bird so you have a GOOD VIEW though!!!!! AND if you need me to I have a trailer hitch on it, I could pull my trailer to make things fair???:eek:

Attached Files: