Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods The Dreadman/Chris Casny coupe, is done, finally.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Chris Casny, Jul 6, 2009.

1. YBLOCK

YBLOCK
    from Beulah,ND.

What a way to start the day, thanks

2. 55FORDWGN

55FORDWGN

Perfect......................................

3. Chris....beautiful car. Does that have the Mopar steering box ?

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  4. Big Nick

Big Nick

5. Ed D

Ed D

with such a fine finished formal black hot rod you need a chauffeur! PICK ME! ME ME. OK ok if not I call SHOTGUN! Absolutely awesome job. That's the level of build quality I aim for.
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CEd%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->

6. Scotch

Scotch

Bullseye.

It's rare for me to say (and even rarer for me to think) but I wouldn't change a thing.

7. PoPo

PoPo

thank god the HAMB is here or I would never be able to see such BEAUTY. I love it man. I can't say enough that hasnt been said. I just love it. this is the perfect HOT ROD...

I hope you don't mind if I print off some of the pics for inspiration during my build. Awesome man. I hope you don't get that offer that you can't refuse and sell this.

8. 60'shotrod

60'shotrod

Chris, ONE OF THE BEST, thats' all there is to say!

Nick.

9. 1950ChevySuburban

1950ChevySuburban
    Member Emeritus
    from Tucson AZ

I'm far beyond impressed! There's nothing on that car I would change.
    Well done Chris and crew!

10. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

11. doctorZ

doctorZ

yup, that just about sums up my thoughts as well.

12. Gigantor

Gigantor

speechless. Just... speechless.

13. 52pickup

52pickup
    from Tucson, Az

Amazing craftsmanship. It has been a pleasure watching this car come together. Excellent job.

14. DYNODANNY

DYNODANNY

Bad ass Chris! Congrats on your finished product can't wait to see it in person, maybe at primer nationals or if not sooner. Bitchen car.

15. Muttley

Muttley

I see an OlSkoooooolRodzzzzzzzzzz cover/feature in your future. ;) :D :p

16. Chris Casny

Chris Casny

Thanks, everyone again.
    Some publications have already expressed interest, but thats not what it's about for me.
    I'll take the publicity and it's always an honor, to be featured, but I mainly just want to drive the shit out of the car now.:D That's what the car was built for.

What's next? Another open wheeled Hot Rod probably, pre war style, anybody have a 32 5 window, or a 32 roadster, for sale???:D

17. Chris Casny

Chris Casny

That would be a dream come true:D

18. Johnny Sparkle

Johnny Sparkle

Eh, it's okay. If you are into that sort of thing.....

19. mr.smith

mr.smith

if you are not, then you dont belong here.

gorgeous ride

20. Russco

Russco
    from Central IL

Mr Smith, Johhny Sparkle has a funny way of expressing himself , let me translate it for you - Holy Shit Fuck thats nice!

21. To Tall

To Tall

yea what they all said on the last 7 pages except the guy with a short thing or was that sorta thing

22. Johnny Sparkle

Johnny Sparkle

Boy, you fellas get your panties in a bunch awfully damned fast, don't you?

We'll have a tech thread on sarcasm some time.

Mike, you have interpreted me correctly. I probably would have used more expletives, but you got it close enough.

23. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

BAd ass...

I want to see yours and Rolf's together, then I can fulfill the 2 baddest Nailhead powered Coupes ever. Very cool.

Have them chromed, then ceramic coat the insides. Worked on a show bike I did a few years back.

24. Daddyfink

Daddyfink

That's it, you got it!

Very nice and congrats!

25. Chris Casny

Chris Casny

Inkorekt, is a good guy, we hung out in Austin a few month ago, sarcasm is his "shtick", him and Plowboy are the Laurel and Hardy of hot rodding.

Zman, I will probably do that, even thou my friend Jack Carroll (32 5window) ran the headers, then chromed them, no bluing whatsoever, without ceramic coating, but he used "thicker" 36 ford driveshafts.

26. SlowandLow63

SlowandLow63
    from Central NJ

Ya buddy! Thats about as classy as it gets. I think it woulda looked nicer in satin... ;)

27. Nads

Nads
    from Hypocrisy

Erm............speechless

28. Ebert

Ebert

Just AWESOME!!!!! Man, you NAILED it!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!
    Ebert

29. You could die a very happy man for having owned something as classy as the "Casny Coupe" in your lifetime. Its a rolling masterpiece. :)

30. goatboy

goatboy
    from kansas

fuggin awesome car dude