Register now to get rid of these ads!

PICS FROM SLOAN AUTO FAIR-ENJOY(and comment...)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Al K, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Well,got some pics from this past weekend's Sloan show;keeping an eye on the snowmobile display prevented me from spending as much time strollin' and shootin' as I would have liked. Feel free to comment...

Shall we start the tour?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Met a couple of HAMBers(Eightball-sp?) and Kirk(didn't catch your HAMB name-cool car,man!);saw the famous Plan B(sorry I didn't get to talk,HRTH),and had a great time.

More pics will be in a reply...

2. ...and yet more goodies:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My personal favorite:
    [​IMG]

There's a few more,but I might get banned for overloading the system with pics. Banned from HAMB? Unthinkable...

3. :)Thanks for sharing......Loved the Merc :eek: Say agian where this show was? :confused:

4. Aaron51chevy

Aaron51chevy

Flint

Looks like a good show, any more pictures of the trucks behind the blue merc with the olds grill?

5. You know,I saw that truck parked in a driveway on my way to unload my sleds Friday night before the show,and then at the show. When I tried to get good pics,there was always some non-car person looking at me trying to get a pic who would not move their azz. A real problem at this show(or any show,I imagine);car folks show the courtesy to let someone get their photo. If I can find it,I'll get more pics for you guys. I do dig that style of truck. The "Vernor's" truck is just as kool.

6. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

You don't have to worry about being banned for overloading the system with pics BUT you will get banned for posting some very offic topics type rides. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

7. OK,I understand now,and apologize for the "wrong" kind of rides that I posted. It won't happen again... Thanks for the note,D.

8. Here's one of the Vernor's truck:

[​IMG]

9. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Thats what friends are for ;):D

10. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

Had fun. Wife and my 2 girls took the Caddy early, I showed after work. Lotsa Vettes.

11. Good pictures, I don't think you can be banned for posting more good photos. Add more, and thanks for showing us the cars.

12. hotrodgary

hotrodgary

Yeah I'd like to see more pics too. I was there and forgot the ole camera. Who cares what pics ya post, I like to see em all :)
    -Gary

13. Ok,here's a couple more(from this year) and a few from last year(if no one minds):

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ya know,I think I posted a few from last year in the "Invite to Sloan..." thread I posted last week;let me check that and I'll edit this with additions-and try to avoid "billet".

Yeah,they're on the "Invite..." thread. No need for duplication. Please check that thread out for some shots from last year's show. It looks like I had better take a lot of shots at this year's Frankenmuth event. I got quite a few from last year's there as well,but that should be another thread.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2009