Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs * cadillac cruisers *

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Cruiser, Sep 20, 2008.

1. caddy man

caddy man
    from usa

Here's mine, chopped, and bagged, fixing to go to custom shop to be c-notched, and tunneled to get it down a little more.

Attached Files:

2. Cruiser

Cruiser

Caddy man - Your ride looks so fine a very cool cruiser. Put some pictures on the Kustom Cadillac Cruisers. It looks low enough me from this view. VERY COOL :D

CRUISER :cool:

Last edited: Jun 20, 2009
  3. caddy man

caddy man
    from usa

Thanks Cruiser, here's a couple more pics, I ve got to figure out how to get the pics on Kustom Cadillac Cruisers. It's pretty low but the back end needs to be a little lower than the front.

Attached Files:

4. caddy man...thats a real nice looking Caddy....whats the color from? It really suits the car.

5. caddy man

caddy man
    from usa

Thanks, It's a custom mix the original builder came up with from House Of Color.

6. Conder

Conder

I have to say, taking a stock car and doing all the things to it the factory design teams WANTED to do but couldn't due to mass production compromises (like no seams, lower roof, lower ride height, better paint, perfectly straight body panels and fit etc.) is hands down the way to build a beautiful (and acceptable for most) custom. You simply can't build an ugly car following this formula, but...

This De Rosa built Cadillac is what I think a true custom should be. Completely custom. ToolowtoolongtoochoppedtooleanedforwardtoocurvedtoostraightjustTOO!@#$in'UNIQUEoverthetop.

For me these guys pulled off something that's REAL hard to do. They completely transformed a stock car into something ELSE that's more beautiful (wicked?) than the original design. CadZZilla was another one. There aren't many.

7. Bullet Nose

Bullet Nose

JerryV.jpg

Chopped & sectioned 1953 convertible that was built and owned by a former member of our club. It has a working top too.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2016
  8. ryno

ryno

dont know if i posted these or not.
    62 with new supremes and silkens matte paint.

Attached Files:

9. Here's my '66. Next on it's list of stuff to change is paint. The pics look good, but its a 50ft. paint job. I wanna peel off the vinyl and paint the roof red metalflake, and paint the car a solid red tone to match the metalflake roof. Then do some mild scallops on the side and hood

Attached Files:

10. 133

here is an updated photo of my '66.

Attached Files:

• 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      125 KB
      Views:
  11. caddy man

caddy man
    from usa

133, that's a cool old cad, I had a 65 convertible many years ago, that's a good riding car, and they look cool on the ground.

12. 133

thanks! it's apart right now awaiting a 500ci motor to be dropped in, although mine's not as nice as yours.

13. h.i.

h.i.
    from denver

Mine at ride height. Just back on the road. All new ball joints, bushings, bearings, brakes, etc. No bags, either. Still needs exhaust, probably do some bellflowers to fill that gap at the back.

14. h.i.

h.i.
    from denver

Try that again:

Attached Files:

15. Hey Wayne,
    Here's the Buick but it's actually a Cadillac Coupe Deville underneath so it kind of applies. Rags

Attached Files:

16. Cruiser,
    That is one bad Cad and I mean that in a nice way. Rags

Attached Files:

17. RalphyBoy161

RalphyBoy161

HOLY SHIT...These are the most KICK-ASS flames dude.I say to all the Haters of the flame throwin CADDY.....FUCK OFF!
    I would love to shoot flames this high on my Buick Leadsled,WTF maybe I will install a thrower this FUCKIN KOOL.

18. Rags, the buillac is looking good....

19. _charles_

_charles_
    from Tampa, Fl

Here's what I added to my stable this weekend...
    [​IMG]

Charles

20. Cruiser

Cruiser

Rags - Thanks..........I guess your in by default welcome to the cruising lanes with the Caddy guys. The Buillac is looks very cool these days.

21. Cruiser

Cruiser

charles - Now that's convertible is a very cool find good luck with the build. Post the convertible on the KCC. :D

22. Cruiser

Cruiser

cafone - Keep hanging around these Caddy guys and you'll have to buy a big long Cadillac, there's a lot more room for the beer and the ladies. :D

23. Wicked Tin

Wicked Tin

That's bad ass!! I love your car!

24. caddy man

caddy man
    from usa

Charles,that reminds me of the good old days, when I had my 52 convertible, are you gonna make the coupe into a convertible, or build that one? That coupe of yours is fine!! Here's mine on the way to largo fl, to see Frank over at Enhanced Concepts,for a c-notch, and driveshaft tunnel job, and few tweeks on my air ride.

Attached Files:

25. _charles_

_charles_
    from Tampa, Fl

When are you going to Franks? (or have you already been?) I just stopped by there last week to see him.

I actually went to see your old Vert in Atlanta when your buddy had it. I really wanted it, and that has been my dream ever since.

Obviously, my red coupe is close, but it's not a Vert. I'm gonna build the Vert, and not touch the coupe. I guess I will end up with 2 red Caddy's.

Attached Files:

26. caddy man

caddy man
    from usa

I've already dropped it off at Franks, he's working on it now. That's the best thing you could do I wish I had kept my vert, and I would still have both caddys.

27. _charles_

_charles_
    from Tampa, Fl

28. Rikster

Rikster

I did these Photoshopped Cruisers for another Hamb post...

Thought they would fit in here as well.

Something different...

[​IMG]

Sectioned beltline and a more conventional side window treatment...

[​IMG]

29. Great looking convertible Charles, im going to get started on my 51 to cruise this summer.

30. Rikster, hood looks pancaked a bit too. Cool!