Register now to get rid of these ads!

I did my good deed for the weekend

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by moter, Jun 21, 2009.

1. moter

moter

I was riding with a freind that works for the RRPD, Saturday afternnon about 1:30 pm. We are on 1325 coming back from a call and we see these two guys trying to get a `31 Ford up a trailor. We stop,block traffic and the inside lane...and proceed to get it loaded for them. From speaking with the owner [standing up in the picture] distributor died..no spark. He is second owner and has rebuilt most everything on the car back to bone stock.

[​IMG]

2. manyolcars

manyolcars

The wire under the distributor plate is probably shorted

3. Good for you man! But seriously, would you have stopped if it was some guy in a BMW?:D

4. hvychvy

hvychvy

I'm shure they greatly appreciated it.Not to many people will pull over to help anyone these days.Nice stocker.

5. James427

James427
    BANNED

Gotta love a Vivki

6. moter

moter

probably not ;) They were partially in the road...ppl were flying by at 70 Nick pulled his patrol car out so we could block most of one lane. That gave us a bit more room. I was looking back every 30 seconds or so to make sure no one was in our lane.

7. riverrat

riverrat

just another step on your stairway to heaven.

riverrat

8. clubcoupe37

clubcoupe37

always loved those leatherback vicks

9. wc chopper

wc chopper

I've always found what goes around comes around so next you're in a bind and some one helps out you know where it's come from.

10. deuces94

deuces94
    BANNED
    from Minnesota

Man, ain,t that the truth.

11. that car looks really nice. Shame most of us would chop the top, ditch the fenders and running boards hahaha

12. way to go dude! its good for the karma , now i wouldnt stop for no dude in a BMW but a skirt in a beemer!! whole nother matter!

13. Way to go Scott! Tell Nick hello for me, hope to catch you guys back in Austin soon.

I like the youtube video, seen it before but the message needs to get out.
    Later, Randy

14. Mattimus

Mattimus

I believe that's the same 'ol timer that lives near my folks. Its been about 11 or 12 years since I talked to him last. He drives that puppy everywhere it seems. And if I remember correctly, his son has an all black one to match. Either way, thanks for lending a helping hand, most people these days are not as courteous.

15. phukinartie

phukinartie

Unless they look like tweekers I try to stop

16. Frankie47

Frankie47
    from omaha ne.

17. moter

moter

For the short time we spoke....they both seemed like really great guys. I`m glad we were there to help.