Register now to get rid of these ads!

Shop broken into need help

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by angrychairmen, Jun 18, 2009.

1. angrychairmen

angrychairmen

so f**king pissed, people broke into my shop stole a thousand dollar welder, stole drawers full of tools, six sets of wrenches, they stole thousands and thousands of dollars worth of tools, they just grabed and went, this is f**king bull shit,tool ranging from pliers to spreader wrenches sets of vise gripes brand new miller 135/175 welder, list is three bloody pages long

IF ANY ONE SEES OR HEARS ABOUT PEOPLE SELLING WILLIAMS TOOLS CALL ME IMMEDIATELY 1-860-605-3635

help would be greatly appreciated

I am located in new hartford ct any one in the area sees anything please help

2. bobj49f2

bobj49f2

If you haven't already thought about it, keep an eye on Craigslist and eBay. They might not post in local area but the next area over.

It would help if you have some serail numbers in case you see items like the ones taken listed for sale somewhere.

3. angrychairmen

angrychairmen

theirs the problem though old willams tools are not serial number stamped =[

4. Don't forget to check all the area Pawn Shops, they are the first place local thieves here in MT take tools.

I hate thieves.

s.

5. Evilfordcoupe™

Evilfordcoupe™

Dont you have insurance????

-Jason

6. evolvo

evolvo
    from Seattle

Angry Chairman, Sorry for your bad luck, hope you get all your stuff back.

Doc Squat, "Obama doesn't help" , WTF? I just don't get the relationship between this event and the current President. Do you think the thieves are working for him, or is it because he is seen as liberal by some (middle of the road, by me) that stealing is OK. Really, just don't understand what that comment is doing in this post!

7. 40Standard

40Standard
    from Indy

that shit is just wrong!

8. Big bummer dude!:mad: revenge is sweet.

9. HOT ROD DAVE

HOT ROD DAVE

i feel for ya i had a employee a few years ago clean me out darn near

hope you find everything

10. 2manyprojects

2manyprojects

Yea what really sucks is 9 x out of 10 its always some 1 you no are aleast been in your shop. To no what kind of set up you had and know it was worth the risk of geting caught. Random targeting is very rare. Thats why things like this forum works well you get to know some good guys or atleast you start to get a understanding about whos out there b4 u actually meet up.

11. RAY With

RAY With

We have had many post this year on HAMB and all I can say is the thief's and crack heads are out in droves. The economy sucks and there are thousands out of work and some looking for an easy mark. Car thieves and doing it same as always but with a new twist of car jacking with guns. It really pains me to read of this crap and I am very sorry for Angry.Take the tips above and start looking at Pawn shops ,craigs list and ebay.

12. ice

ice

that sucks man.... punishment should be more harder on thieves... not just a damn 2 weeks in jail type of shit with bail....

hope you get ya stuff back and then watch the damn thieves get ran over by a train...

13. 32SEDAN

32SEDAN

Hopefully your list was provided to the Police when you filed your report.

Tools are easy for a meth-head to convert to cash. You may also want to drop off your list of stolen goods to local pawn shops.

14. Cshabang

Cshabang

Holy shit..thats 30 minutes away from me..>Sorry to hear man..I'll keep my ears open. I have a bunch of friends out your way...

15. LOWDUG37

LOWDUG37

Got an eye and ear open.

16. duste01

duste01

Be careful about bringing politics to the table. I'm sure at this moment someone is taking a timeout in the corner for violating the no politics rule right now.

17. duste01

duste01

you could post an ad in the surrounding areas that you are looking to buy hand tools and a welder and see what comes your way. Your welcome to borrow my welder if you can get here. That goes for anyone in need of a weld.

18. Retro Jim

Retro Jim

Also check any big flea markets too . If you are within 50 miles of any place like that check it out .
    Find them and make them pay !

I hate to keep seeing these posts where scum fu**ers continue to take our cars and tools that we all work hard to get . If you catch them , take a vice grip and clamp their fingers one at a time and twist them till the bones break ! Then they will think the next time they want to steal someone else's tools !

19. axe grinder

axe grinder

If you have the s/n# for the welder.....I suggest ya memorize it!!!

20. tudorkeith

tudorkeith

I've found when I've been ripped off that it isn't the money lost, but just the rotten taste that it leaves.

I'll be sure to post if I see anything @ Amhearst in a couple of weeks

21. F&J

F&J

Local guy found some of his stuff on ebay. The CT State Police have a sting unit that bids to win.....then...surprize :)

22. zorch

zorch

Another vote for watching local flea markets--and don't give up. That's how it's done around here--often over the state line. I would also circulate the serial number of the welder to local auctioneers.

23. 23 bucket-t

23 bucket-t

I'll keep an eye open for ya down here in southern New Haven County.

24. 3in1

3in1
    from nevada tx

thats brite insurance doesnt even get close
    if you had tools you would understand the loss .

25. TexasHardcore

TexasHardcore
    from Austin-ish

That sucks man, if you were in Texas and caught the bastards...I know of several places we could bury them.

I just busted a theif last night. I live in my warehouse in an industrial park and was sitting exactly where I'm sitting now, at the front door on the computer. Nothing ever goes on out here, but a car pulled up last night to the warehouse across from me, I guess he didn't see me. He was hopping over the fence and throwing stuff back over it. So I called the Sheriff and about 10 minutes later (i'm out in the country) about 15 cops showed up ranging from State Troopers, to County Sheriffs, to City Police. K-9 Unit was here. They caught him red handed stealing AC stuff, heaters, etc, and he had a big bag of weed on his floorboard. I don't really care about the neighbor because I don't really like him, but I don't like to see a criminal get away with it. Justice was served.

I hope they catch whoever stole from you and you get your stuff back.

26. angrychairmen

angrychairmen

you guys have prolly heard of us too, dads company was R.E. Hoerle Construction

yeah we were insured, but we still have to some how prove that we actually had the tools, seriously some crack head had to do it cuz everything he took was at eye level, this is a major blow everything that we use the most is gone, hundreds of tools

poof gone

27. ironandsteele

ironandsteele

hope you find the guy. and your shit. sucks man.

28. angrychairmen

angrychairmen

kicker with us is because of how rural it is it took the sops 40 minuets to show up, talken to one of the guys i work with down the road, he said he caught a kid breaking into the cars behind the lot, the kid didnt know that bob actually lived in his shop, snuck up on the dead beat with a shot gun

29. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Any special markings on the tools for guy in that area to be on the lookout for? Engraved initials, X# of grinder marks in specific spots or ??

30. angrychairmen

angrychairmen

the main thing is that they were J.H. Williams Tools that are a specialty division of snap on, we are the only people in the whole area that have them