Register now to get rid of these ads!

Calling all Minnesota/Twin City Hambers.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Newbomb Turk, Mar 11, 2009.

1. Diesel627

Diesel627

Brian, those pictures are awsome! Thanks for posting um up! It was great to meet all you guys, I had a blast, sorry for bein the problem child with my overheating issue, still haven't got it sorted out but I've got a few ideas to narrow it down. I hope to see you guy around this summer, and for sure at Btt 50's. Tim thanks for putting this cruise together I hope we can all do it again soon!

2. Jeffs place was friggin awesome!! Nice vintage tin everywhere.

And Ranier's "overheating" problem just added more good memories.

Thanks for setting this up Turk.
    Hope to see everyone at BTT50's

3. A few photos of the fun

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Newbomb Turk

Newbomb Turk

LOL @ my mother and i. :D

5. deuces94

deuces94
    BANNED
    from Minnesota

Great photos, great run. I wish I could have been there. Just to sick to make it. But next year if it happens again and I'm done with this crap I'll be there. It seems having it a week before BTT50's is a pretty good weekend for it. How did the folks at the drive-in feel about all the extra traffic? Newbomb, next year it'll be imperative you have a hot rod of some kind. LOL

6. Newbomb Turk

Newbomb Turk

The drive in was packed, but we only had 6 cars cruising and 1 that met us there it so wasn't a big deal. I'm tossing around the idea of a fall cruise. I'm gonna do some thinking on it and make a thread in the next week or so.

7. I thought maybe it was a land mine:eek: or clay pidgeon:D

8. It would be fun to plan another run. I'll make sure I can go next time. There's so many great shows this summer in the smaller towns like Delano and St Peter.
    My parents have a old farm out by Buffalo. 120 acers. a few 4 wheelers. Very nice place It'd be a fun destination. BBQ and just hanging. Just an idea.

9. Newbomb Turk

Newbomb Turk

So, did you just volunteer to help if we make this the destination? :rolleyes:

10. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

I'd definitely attempt to go, had three cars headed out there (65 GTO convert, 63 1/2 Galaxie 500, 28 A/V8) and I ended up having coil/ignition problems in my roadster about 7miles east of North Branch. Looks like I missed out on a good time.
    Reminder to self: carry spare coil, tester light and length of jumper wire.
    Been driving this car for years and the flathead has never let me down where I couldn't get it home.

11. briancustoms

briancustoms

I'm ready for another cruise.

12. Wicked Tin

Wicked Tin

x2:d

13. Newbomb Turk

Newbomb Turk

I'm thinking about it, but right now i need to concentrate on finding a job. Food and rent funds are dwindling quickly. Priorities and such.

14. Good Luck with the job search.

Doing my best to keep mine!! Hope things turn around soon!!

15. Wicked Tin

Wicked Tin

Maybe start giving guided hotrod tours:D You know there are tourists that would pay big bucks for that.

Wicked TiN :cool: