Register now to get rid of these ads!

Calling all Minnesota/Twin City Hambers.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Newbomb Turk, Mar 11, 2009.

1. MN Falcon

MN Falcon

Turk, I just looked at some of the old posts, hoping to get a good agenda and I noticed that you did try to PM everyone. I didn't check but Falcon Man might have his PM off but I do think mine is on :)

The more I think about missing this cruise, the worse I feel. I played with my schedule at work for tomorrow and got a break. I need to run some stuff to our collaborator by 4pm so that means I will be home by 4:15 for a change and can start pulling tomorrow night. I cant promise that I can make it on Sat, but that was a decent break I caught, so it could be doable. Well back to the grindstone.

2. Maybe I can meet you guys somewhere along the way. Cruise back and to Hastings if that's the plan, That would be a lot of fun.

3. Newbomb Turk

Newbomb Turk

Man, i'd offer to help but i can't do it. Here's hoping you can pull it off. :)

4. Newbomb Turk

Newbomb Turk

My cell # is 612-three eight four-0966. Call me Saturday and maybe we can pick you up along the route.

5. Newbomb Turk

Newbomb Turk

Someone please bring a camera. Mine is toast.

6. briancustoms

briancustoms

I'll have my camera with me, it's not paparazzi approved, but it works great for me, just charged the batteries tonight.

7. Newbomb Turk

Newbomb Turk

:cool:

8. deuces94

deuces94
    BANNED
    from Minnesota

Please take some pictures guys. I'm not going to be there, however you'll all be on my mind. Hopefully this can become an annual thing and I'll be healthy next year. I am going to try to be at BTT50's on Sunday, but no guarantees. Everyone have a great day and I'll say a prayer for you in the morning. -Mike

9. Newbomb Turk

Newbomb Turk

Back at ya. :)

10. titus

titus

Ill definately be at my house but dont know if im gonna make the cruise, well see how far we get on primering my 32 roadster, i have to have it ready for bttf's and its running close on time!

JEFF

11. greaser57

greaser57
    from minnesota

Newbomb Turk what approximate time do you think you will arrive at the drive in? We will be coming from the Forest Lake area and will meet you in Taylors Falls. We will be driving a black '51 bullet nose Stude. ..........................Rich

12. Newbomb Turk

Newbomb Turk

I'm shooting for 3ish. The schedule is kinda loose but my cell # is 612-three eight four-0966. Just call when you're leaving and i'll give you an idea of where we're at.

Tim

13. Wicked Tin

Wicked Tin

I'll have my camera with also.

14. I think I'll be leaving Plymouth around 12:30-1:00.
    I'll keep in touch by cell and rondevous some where along the way. Is Titus's place the first stop after Porky's? How long there?
    I can bring a camera too. Are some of you panning on going to Hastings after the cruise. I'm 99% sure I am.

15. Newbomb Turk

Newbomb Turk

Yes, it's Porky's, Titus, Drive In, then whatever. It's gonna be a blast!!!!:cool:

16. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

Looks like great weather, looking forward to it.

17. Newbomb Turk

Newbomb Turk

Got a few more from another board. This is gonna be awesome.:cool:

18. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

Hope its closer to 2:00pm, since that what I told alot of other people. Will be leaving about 1:00 from Princeton area and shooting across on Hwy 95

19. Newbomb Turk

Newbomb Turk

It all depends on how long we're at Jeffs. I've been told there is contruction on 95 but the detour runs right out to highway 8 so it shouldn't be a big deal. My cell # is 612-three eight four-0966. Call me when you're on your way.

Tim

20. Wicked Tin

Wicked Tin

Leaving for the parade now, catch you all later at Jeff's!!

21. briancustoms

briancustoms

22. Sure sorry I missed it. I just had too many home & car things going on today.
    It sure was a perfect day for it. I WILL be at BBT 50's
    Mark

23. Newbomb Turk

Newbomb Turk

I had a ball! My mom was really intrigued with Brian's truck. LOL

24. It was a lot of fun. Great to meet everyone that was there. It would be great if this could continue and get a little bigger every time. Briancustoms, love the PhotoBucket stuff.

John
    62 Impala SS

25. Wicked Tin

Wicked Tin

Had a blast yesterday. That was the first time out to Jeff's, I didn't want to leave... hehe. Thanks Jeff for letting us hang around for awhile, sucks that you couldn't come with us, but next time for sure! It was really cool meeting everyone and putting a face to the names on here. We definately have to do a fall cruise somewhere!! I will try to catch up with everyone at Back to the Fifties!

Wicked TiN

26. Wicked Tin

Wicked Tin

Thanks for posting the pics, the photobucket stuff is great. By the way, what is that in the first pic?

27. Newbomb Turk

Newbomb Turk

That would be Raniers (Diesel627) stuck thermostat. Now stuck in the ground. LOL

28. briancustoms

briancustoms

That's Diesel627s stuck thermostat. What was thought to be the culprit of his "overheating". :D

29. Wicked Tin

Wicked Tin

That's friggin funny!!

30. I wanted to meet y'all at the Frostop but it was raining and/or threatening rain most of the day up this way and I'm not nuts about riding a bike in the rain. :(

Then on top of that I injured my wrist Friday night and holding that throttle for 140+ miles might have been a little more painful than an old wimp like me could deal with. :D

I should probably get that modified back on the road.