Register now to get rid of these ads!

anybody ever find drugs in thier cars ???

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 52style, Jun 7, 2009.

1. 52style

52style

i once had a civic went to change the air filter only to find a meth pipe in the air box

had another car i bought lein sale to flip (tow yard near the border) was working under the dash on some wiring found a slab of tar heroin buddy said it was several thousand dollars worth (i flushed it)

anyone else ever find drugs in thier cars ???

2. Mazooma1

Mazooma1

I used to find a lot of crack in the back of my old sedan delivery

3. el conejo 1964

el conejo 1964

i used to find all kindsa dope in my 65 riviera. I usually couldnt even remember when I lost it.

4. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

found a joint in my motorhome after I got it.

I picked up what looked like a little purse one time. turned out to be someones "kit" for shooting up. so I tossed it in the trash. about a year later I'm cleaning behind the seat and found a little bag of heroin. think the cops would have believed me ?? ""I found it in the street, I thought I threw it away""

5. fiat128

fiat128
    from El Paso TX

Ha,ha,ha!:D

I think I've found roaches in the ashtray of 80% of the cars I've bought.

Its so common that I went all over a car I just bought that I knew I'd be driving into Mexico so I wouldn't get risk busted by the dope sniffing dog on the way back home.

6. Rudebaker

Rudebaker
    from Illinois

4 roaches, a baggie with stems and seeds, 2 used condoms and 3 unspent .32 Police Special rounds in an old cop car I bought.

Back around '78 a friend found a bong in a car he bought to build a drag car out of, he was a true "red neck" in the 1970's sense of the word and had no clue what it was. I was there when the town cop drove by and saw it on top of the car. :eek: Took my friend 20 minutes to convince the cop it wasn't his and he didn't know what it was. I had hair halfway down my back so it took me another half hour to convince him it wasn't mine and the cop was my cousin. Never did convince him I didn't know what it was. :D

7. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

every day.

8. j ripper

j ripper
    from napa ca.

car does not function without them...

9. shock

shock

Ha HA Ha Ha HA ..............yep !

10. PoPo

PoPo

had a buddy buy a ford F150 (prob 1990 model) about 3 years ago for the plow it had on the front. He drove the truck all winter plowing then took the plow off and drove the truck during the summer. Well he decided to clean out the truck to get ready to sell it and found a bag of brown colored powder, Yep METH probably about $300-500 worth of it. He tossed it immediately, he was afraid to tell me about it. I just laughed and said stuff happens man.

It would be hard to act like that if it was on a traffic stop though.

I would say search your cars top to bottom when you buy them. otherwise the legal costs could cost more than the car was worth.

11. barslazyr

barslazyr

I hit the skids on my first car (75 Nova) to miss a deer and a pot pipe fell out from under the dash, I rolled down the window and tossed it and kept going.

12. NYfatboy

NYfatboy

Back in 77 I got a 67 mustang ragtop from a cop,weeks later I found a large baggie of weed under the front seat.Laughed about it and gave it to my neighbor!

13. 21tat

21tat

Remember John De Lorean? Had to be the king of dope in cars!

14. squirrel

squirrel

Guy who worked for a friends towing company was towing a car to Tucson, got stopped at the border patrol checkpoint, dog found drugs in it....took him a while to get out of jail. Clever way to smuggle stuff, some innocent guy gets busted if they catch it.

found a very old joint in the defroster duct of an SS396 I parted out about 20 yrs ago

15. Scorch67

Scorch67
    from Omaha, Ne

That just sounds nasty. ever see a rag or cardboard that sat on a battery? who would think of putting that in them?

My brother found a few 8-balls of coke stuffed in some cigarette packs under the back seat of his 78 trans am when we got it back from the impound. It had been stolen and the goons were out snatching purses. there were about a dozen purses on the floor and what was weird the ladies ID's and the pinkslip from his car were in a ziplock bag. the cops pulled the car over and the teens jetted on foot... A few unanswered questions there.

16. rixrex

rixrex

My ex-wife was a lawyer, she was representing this guy who had just gotten out of prison and was going through a divorce..one night He drove his car over to our house and said he was sure his wife was dealing to support herself and he was really not wanting to go back to prison. He said he had searched the house and could not find her stash..on a hunch I went out to search their car, in our driveway, and found several Thousand dollars worth of weed and assorted white powders..it all went down the toilet..I often wonder how the situation might have gone down if the cops had followed him over to our house...

17. fireman_033

fireman_033

My find was better than drugs bought a 97 gmc crew cab last week and removed the seats and carpet to clean carpet, it was NASTY. The carpet is 2 peice in this truck. Pulled the carpet back on the drivers side, rear flaps over front, there was a bank envelope layin there bout 3/8 inch thick I pick it up HEAVY open it up nothin but $100S 36 of them and some pocket change. I only paid 1500 for the truck! Called prior owner, I work with his step son, he told me how he lost the money 3 yrs ago on the farm thought it was stolen! He insisted on splitting it with me!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Jay Rush

Jay Rush

I watched a documentary on some big time coke smugglers from Florida and that's how they would smuggle there drugs they owned a towing company and would tow the car with the goods in it

19. Salty

Salty
    from Florida

Just the other day...I welded up a stand for the cab of my truck to flip it upside down and do the metal work...

When I flipped it upside down gobs of junk, dirt, trash you name it fell from the double wall portion of steel into the roof (49 chevy AD)...there was a burned pack of cigars (presumably burned when I was welding) and a white plastic baggie of weed...fairly good sized prob bout 5oz worth....looked old as dirt, was bleached pretty much white.

Funny part is I've been driving this truck for 13ish years and the weed aint mine...I've been pulled over no less than 7 times in that thing....

20. Rooney00

Rooney00

I found some coke in a totaled Camaro I bought when I was about 14 or 15. I remember when I was a kid my stepdad bought a 63 Corvette and found a large sack of weed stashed under the seat.

21. When I was 10 years old, I just HAD to have this white and yellow 63 Econoline with Ronald McDonald orange headlight "rings" (for lack of a better term for the cockeyed metal pieces) that my Brother-in-law was selling. Dad bought it for me, and we drove it back here from Chelsea, Oklahoma.

My brother in law was one of those 80s leftover hippies, a Cherokee with an Afro, and everyone that was into the drug scene from Bartlesville to Muskogee had sampled his wares at some point...of course this was unknown to everyone in the family except my sister.

This Econoline was the 70s version of a Rat Rod I guess, thrown together from parts...I don't know what those metallic green 'hyde seats came out of, but it was a factory looking install...the two tone brown and green carpet must have been some kind of symbolic thing, there were little drawers all over the place...anyway, this van sat for a few years before I was old enough to drive it. I decided to work on it one day, opened all the doors to let it air out, started removing all the empty vodka bottles that my uncle had thrown in there while visiting....to find the most interesting plant growing up from the carpet. Further investigation revealed more...I didn't know what they were, and decided to let 'em grow...until one day I asked mom to come see what was in the van. They didn't survive that incident.

Not really drugs in my vehicle, but sort of...

in my mini-trucking days, a "friend" of mine was ridin' shotgun and needed to stop by someone's house...the guy came out, handed said friend a huge wad of cash, friend reached in his trenchcoat and pulled out this bag of what I assume was weed....the size of a concrete block...I don't know how he had it fit in there...needless to say, "friend" and I didn't hang out anymore, at least he never got in MY truck again. I think the guy is preaching nowadays...LoL!

22. Little Wing

Little Wing
    from Northeast

Friend of ours has a Dealership,,he says there shop guys find stuff like that as well as other things left in cars

and what is worse is LOOSING drugs in your car

23. rusty28a

rusty28a

Bought a 75 Bonneville from a retired sherrifs deputy once. In the ashtray were roaches. I asked him later about it and he claimed they belonged to his son. Yeah, right.

24. I found an Alice Cooper 8 track and a baggie of stems and seeds and antique dried out dope up under the seat in the '62 LeMans I bought... in 1990... I'm guessing it had been in there a while.

25. I used to install car alarms and stereos, and guns and drugs fell out of the dashboards all of the time...like the owners didn't know we'd be goin in there...

26. sliderule67

sliderule67
    from Houston

Kinda second hand...found a $50 bill in the back floorboard of a rent car. Gave it to the counter lady at our little airport...nobody claimed it, so I took it back and wasted it on food, or mortgage. Honest man would have been looking for his money.

27. Several years ago I bought a pair of old Mustangs. 1 66 fastback with a crashed front end and a solid 64.5 coupe.
    The coupe had orange shag carpeting in the floor, door panels, headliner, rear shelf. Was ugly as ass and smelled about the same.

Old Mustang heater boxes had a door the passenger could open as a vent. Inside the heater box of the coupe was a big bag of reefer, pack of zig-zag papers and several (unused) condoms.

I got rid of the weed as fast as I could.:D

28. Ron Mayes

Ron Mayes

found a bag of some KILLER skunk in a 69 comaro a few years back .........:rolleyes:

29. About a month ago we were cleaning out a car I just took in on trade and found a USED tampon. Either it needed to be changed or she removed it to insert her boyfriend.
    It was gross and I just threw up in my mouth thinking about it.

30. 52style

52style

did you sniff it ??