Register now to get rid of these ads!

Introducing: Motor Speedway NJ

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Motor Speedway, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Yeah man... it is all safe around here. We are the uglies... so no worries! I live three minutes from the beach, and Motor Speedway/Raceway Park is exactly a 1/2 hr. from my place. Plenty of hotels in between. If you come out Friday.... follow me home, we'll find you a spot. This way you can hang with us all morning before Sat's 5pm show. You can take the lady to the beach... we'll all meet up for breakfest, show the garage at house.

Your all welcome!

2. Haven't figured it yet.... suggestions?

Looks like FUEL TV will be flying in for a ramp session. That's right.... half pipe next to the lake, Bi-wing planes flying over head, water sking in the lake....too much man, let it all hang out!

3. You guys need root beer at the bar for the straight edge kids that show up. Haha

4. Yo Bill, you can testify to the peeps that I asked you to get involved months back to hook up the pre 64 section when I was ready. As it is going to be swanky!!! The time has come my friend... lets do this. I'm ready.

I'm going to make some crazy shit in the next two weeks, come lay some flake! I have a ton left over from when the Kramer guitar factory closed... Lets make Watson, Jeffries, Big Daddy, and Uncle Dutch happy!!!

Music fans! You gotta here these crazy sounds!!!

5. I do... it's called Fake BEER! Hahahahaa, I'll talk to Stewarts for ya!

6. haha I'm watching ya.

I think Stewarts or IBC has kegs. I'll drink that sucker dry. Love me some root beer.

7. JohnForLife

JohnForLife
    from NEW JERSEY

+1
    im with you

8. MIKE47

MIKE47
    from new jersey

Me? HA! Just 'cause I have valve covers?! I'll be at the next one, no car of course but I'll be there to hang anyway.

9. SlowandLow63

SlowandLow63
    from Central NJ

Let's do it man. I'll call you tomorrow after work and come by. You gonna be there?

10. dirty petcock

dirty petcock

cool, I saw a post on here talking about how you hooked up someone with some stainless and thought to myself that mike is a hell of a guy.. Now finish your fu**ing car man! lol take a short break from all your work and knock it out. Give me a call and maybe I can give ya a hand.

11. MIKE47

MIKE47
    from new jersey

I have an issue with working on my own stuff when I have stuff that is for customers to be done. I feel selfish having a car when they don't. I have a few $$ issues too. Not enough HAHA. I'd like to sell my 49 Chevy, or trade it for a jalopy A-banger rust bucket but it seems no one wants it. I must be doing to right for everyone. I'll probably have to build that one first so I can off it. I can't believe how many people don't want to build a car their way from the start I am offering. If I sell that I will have a bit of room in the other garage to work on the roadster. I wish I could take a break but there's too much out there to do that right now. I would entertain some help though. Shit any reason to hang out would be cool.

12. Fugggg Mike, I know what ya mean. My head is spun! Trying to work on this leaves me no time for my cars, my life. I need to fix my sedan real quick.... my shit welder is still in the shop... if I had more time, I'd sue you... but you have no money. Hahahaaa. I love you, miss ya...sort of.

I have a new car to do myself for an English bloke, cool guy, cool car, wants it my way. Going to pick up all the pieces from AL (Jet-mek) this Sat. Hope to actually do some of it out there so there is more to look at while we drink. We'll see... See ya soon Mikey!

13. I'm running back and fourth... pobable at my house this week as I have all the tools and weapons here. Lets chat, got some ideas...

14. Big news! The Motor Speedway family now has a 1/2 pipe... behind the bar, on the lake!

It's a family ramp! This means, no spectators allowed on it, it is not going public... it is for us, and us only! So if you wanna skate.... you gotta come help make this place what it will be for years to come. Join our Army, ...Uncle Mel wants YOU!

We will be using it for some exibition stuff.... have a few friends jam on it, sk8 it, etc.

We always need help, ...bring you paint brush, your skill saw, your hammer, and your sk8 board! East Coast Revival!!!
    Thanks,
    Motor Speedway staff, Freedom Fighters!

15. Swap meet next show... Pm me for details.

Sat. June 6th only, friday is movie night...nice and loose.

16. dirty petcock

dirty petcock

whem are you going to announce the grand opening of the brothel? Then we can start building condos and never have to go anywhere.

17. 6t5frlane

6t5frlane
    from New York

I'M IN !!!!.................Just don't tell my wife. Condos with 4 car garages,or maybe 4 car garages with some sleeping Qtr's

18. JohnForLife

JohnForLife
    from NEW JERSEY

thats awesome, i wish i skated, i rode bmx for a long time give me a shout when your going to be there ill come down.

19. ELD

ELD

[​IMG]

20. 57JoeFoMoPar

57JoeFoMoPar

Wow, that's sick. I used to ride BMX and aggressive inline for a short while. I traded in my Bauers for a pair of Roces, got the shit knocked out of me skating the half pipe, and immediately went back to playing hockey. Much safer!

21. dirty petcock

dirty petcock

NEWS!!Calling All Gassers!!! The bar is being moved to the 1/4 for the 40th annual United Associated NHRA Super Nationals. June 13th and 14th. We are putting it on the return lane in front of the stands mainly for the ESPN cameras to have something els cool to shoot during the race. Here is the deal.. I am parking 3 cars in front of the bar/barn, a belly tank, a late 50's front engine dragster, and a Gasser. I want to represent cars from the glory days of auto racing for a packed house to see. Please post pictures so we can choose. If your car is chosen you will get two free tickets to the even and the chance of a lifetime to be on ESPN. Also overnight indoor secure parking will be given to your car. Thanks!

22. Nobodys Hero

Nobodys Hero
    from New Jersey

23. VanHorton

VanHorton

haha thats too cool

24. orangenuf

orangenuf

looking forward to coming to this event especially the 1/8 mile drags, just concerned about not be allowed in with my former englishtown 60's drag truck, now converted in the early 80's to a street rod, hate to drive 2 1/2 hours (4:46 gears, 4 speed trans) not to be able to race, see pictures attached, love what your doing.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 28, 2009
  25. cgaswillys

cgaswillys
    from New Jersey

How many days do you need the gasser for??? PM me so we can get together and talk about it. this one won Indy in 67 and also several major events at E'town in the 60's. I can also make an exibition pass or 2 as it's completely legal for racing.

Attached Files:

26. SlowandLow63

SlowandLow63
    from Central NJ

I'll be needing it for about a week once theyre done with it... :D :D

27. cgaswillys

cgaswillys
    from New Jersey

Bill, too funny. Is that so you can put the correct fresh metal flake paint job on it???? No charge of course!!!LOL!!!!:D

28. WOW! This 1st and last pic are insane...

So does it look like the middle pic now? Still super sick. Just fond of the 1st shot, thats insane!

29. Two words for you people... Los Straight Jackets!!!!

[​IMG]

Just locked it down my peoples!!! Saturday Aug 1st, Old time drags, Los Straight Jackets, and more Uncle Mel Mayhem!!! Motor Speeeedway...

30. 31whitey

31whitey

NO compromises!!!

Why do I have the feeling theres a 12ft vert ramp.....hahaha....just kidding man.