Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage ** Santa Maria 2009 Pictures ** UPDATED! **

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Zephyr3789, May 23, 2009.

1. magoozi

magoozi
    from san diego

Great show! Penny did an exceptional job, the people from Santa Maria are excelent hosts, they kept thanking me and my friends for visiting their city, they were not rude and greedy like the people from paso.I like the fair grounds too,everybody had their own private nich, but you could still see most the show from where you where at.The local restaurants where off the hook, and a bargain . the few guys from my club that went,ran and reserved their rooms for next year. the quality of the cars where unsurpassed,I could count the bad ones on one hand.I got to meet alot of guys from Northern California , they are super people ,very friendly and willing to help anybody,special thanks to the calaveras, they lent me some cash for gas , so I could make it back home.

2. Bullet Nose

Bullet Nose

Anyone know what these taillights are?

3. Aman

Aman
    from Texas

This is about as close to sex as I can think of without gettin' naked. Beauti[​IMG]ful rides man, thanks.[​IMG]

4. Gearhead Mike

Gearhead Mike

Who's '61 Chrysler was that in the first batch? That is one magnificent automobile, dunno how I missed it!

5. EEZI

EEZI

Hey, Bullet Nose
    I wouldn't swear to it, but I'm pretty sure those are 62 Olds, maybe trimmed up a little to fit. Starfires , 88, one had a little more chrome trim than the other, but pretty much the same. Whatever they are, they are a nice look in that Chevy.

6. torchmen49

torchmen49

Dale, that is Maroon. That heat down there must be getting to ya, you just need a little rain and you'll be fine. - Dave

7. Rudy J

Rudy J
    1. Austin HAMB'ers

Wow! Great pics of some killer rides. Thanks. . .