Register now to get rid of these ads!

Lets see some little cars

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Kustomkarma, May 14, 2009.

1. Belchfire8

Belchfire8

I'll have to see if I can dig up a pic of the local guys King Midget with the big bike engine in the back running through a snowmobile drive system. When i was a kid some guy in a King Midget ran the yeild sign on the corner where my folks lived. He got smacked into the tree on the front lawn and when he hit the dash with his knees he broke it ih half....not that bad though it was make of pressed cardboard, he didn't get hurt.

2. CJ Steak

CJ Steak
    from Texas

I built up a '68 GT6 with a warmed up 289 years ago. It's now on the britishv8.org site here:

http://www.britishv8.org/Triumph/DeryleWilliams.htm

Deryle has done a lot of good work to it since I owned it. I had the exhaust running straight out the back when I had it... I'm not too hot on the side pipes but it ain't my car anymore. I never took it to the quarter mile but it outran several local mid-high 12 second street cars. Pretty decent for a stock GT6 rear end on street tires I guess.

3. simon g-s

simon g-s

Topolino is quite small and cozy. Got a bit fed up with people thinking it wa s CUTE or a VW.

4. simon g-s

simon g-s

Pics now !!!

Attached Files:

5. fiat gasser

fiat gasser

The car is awesome. Love the whole look of the car except the side pipes.

6. trad27

trad27

i know its a import, hell of alot cheaper than vintage american tin. but this is a chopped bug that i built a when i was 16 it was my first chopp mainy to learn on, it was small as hell with a 7inch in front and 7.5inch chop in rear.

[​IMG]

7. CJ Steak

CJ Steak
    from Texas

Thanks!

When I had it, it was a little more traditional. It had steel wheels on it, different air cleaner and no side pipes. I should've kept it and gasser-ized it with the correct engine set back and all... but I had to sell it due to money problems years ago. Now that i'm doing much better i've been thinking of doing another Triumph conversion.

The GT6/Spitfire series of cars are much easier to do the Ford V8 conversions on than the TR4-TR250-TR6 cars... The reason being is there's no real inner fender wells. The hood and front fenders all come up as a factory tilt front end and those cars only run little motorcycle looking fenders on the inside to keep water off the engine. SUPER EASY to convert over. The SBF is a great fit to. I had a remote oil filter on it but aside from that I had no real issues.

8. J Man

J Man
    from Angola, IN

I have a bugeye and I have to squeeeze into it. I will most likely rework it a little to make a little bigger inside.

9. kurtis

kurtis
    from Australia

a couple of Model Y Fords..

Attached Files:

10. Andy

Can you hook me up with your buddy who is building this small car.

Thanks
    Frenchy

cell # ( 602 ) 723 1047
    office # ( 602 ) 257 8680

11. Hoop-in-JAX

Hoop-in-JAX

12. cretin

cretin

13. Heywood65

Heywood65
    from Central Pa

Olds powered Simca. Later it had a sbc.

Attached Files:

14. Jeem

Jeem
    Alliance Vendor

My name is Jimmy, not Andy Williams....but check your PM

15. cafekid

cafekid

[​IMG]

holy shit those have to be the only two pacers still in existance:D:D:D

16. RatRoy

RatRoy

The 40 Willy is mine, the VW is a friends.

Attached Files:

17. had a 69 gt 6+ triumph...got it from the grandson of a guy who helped open a major triumph dealership in fla...gave it to him for 33 years with them..had dual overdrives, twin sidedraft stombergs and factory trials clock...was over 125 hp...was setup by the head triumph wrench, had alot of road racing background with the triumphs...speedo topped out at 135 mph,,,had it past 120 on I-74 out past harrision ohio one nite....kid got tired of it being a 2 seater, needed to buy something bigger for going from uc back to fla....gave $1800 for it in 1976...was cherry inside and out,...sold it 3 years later for $2500.......

18. have the 1100 fiat version of that simca waiting for it to tell me what i should do with it...

100_0492j.jpg

19. Here's my own little car. Hopefully will be running and nose up by Greaserama this year.

[​IMG]

20. themodernartist

themodernartist

I couldn't resist showing her off! Here's our little Hudson named "Princess"
    Peace,
    Chaz

Attached Files:

21. fastphil

fastphil
    from lufkin tx.

like to see more on this vw the top makes it!

22. BAILEIGH INC

BAILEIGH INC
    Alliance Vendor

Corvairs count?

23. It's a tad OT but here's the new Chinese Hummer :eek: :rolleyes: that's going to be made...joe

24. Chieftec160

Chieftec160

25. This little car was at the Fun Run Billing last weekend, note the road tax disc.

Attached Files:

26. Here's my wifes Herald. ;)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

27. That's the same one in the video I posted :D ....

28. here's a Kingmidget.
    [​IMG]

29. Undercover Customs

Undercover Customs

Here's my Opel - It's fairly "little".

Attached Files: