Register now to get rid of these ads!

Introducing: Motor Speedway NJ

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Motor Speedway, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Looks like Paul made it with his Lyndwood. Any other rails or altrerd's show up?

2. cgaswillys

cgaswillys
    from New Jersey

:):):)

Attached Files:

• 068.jpg
      068.jpg
      File size:
      519.2 KB
      Views:
    • 069.jpg
      069.jpg
      File size:
      587.8 KB
      Views:
    • 070.jpg
      070.jpg
      File size:
      519.7 KB
      Views:
  3. ELD

ELD

Flat out...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wiU-wgYRGc0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wiU-wgYRGc0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

4. merc-o-madness

merc-o-madness

yea this show is really kick ass. everyone in the area should come it is a real cool hangout. and u can race!

5. pila38

pila38

Man, I had a great f'n time. Cars, booze, racing, hot bartenders, there is nothing left out. Oh, except the fact that I had to drive a honda there because my truck still sits in my garage in pieces. Mel - I fully applaud all your efforts, best set-up I've ever been too. Lookin' forward to the rest.

6. ELD

ELD

another short video...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mCKP37ExbzE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mCKP37ExbzE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited: May 23, 2009
  7. DirtyThirty

DirtyThirty
    from nowhere...

Goddamnit...I went to pick up a '59 F250, with my friend, and it took longer than I expected...Still not done the truck, either...I'm a-comin'...soon! I expect to make the next one, gremlins and all...

8. ELD

ELD

This was just an amazing night, still siked! :cool:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yUihUz-m8PU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yUihUz-m8PU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

9. bonesy

bonesy

What a deal. Too cool.

10. 'Great time, I can't think of a better way to spend a sat nite! I'll have seatbelts in the '39 so I can make some passes next time.

11. Man oh man! What can I say? Thanks peeps.... it was awesome! We need more peeps!

LETS RACE!!!

Friend just sent me these pics... don't look at my rear bones, GAY!

Attached Files:

12. VanHorton

VanHorton

The show went great, thanks to everyone who came out!
    Come to the next one...

[​IMG]

Pre 58 TRADITIONAL car show, no billet, no bs. There will be a seperate area for pre 64 and not so traditional cars outside the main show too.

13. VanHorton

VanHorton

14. VanHorton

VanHorton

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here are a few pictures from saturday a little before and during the show... more comming later from friday night...

15. VanHorton

VanHorton

photos my brother took

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. VanHorton

VanHorton

17. VanHorton

VanHorton

18. VanHorton

VanHorton

19. VanHorton

VanHorton

20. ELD

ELD

WOW, Great shots.....keep em coming everyone.

21. VanHorton

VanHorton

22. 57JoeFoMoPar

57JoeFoMoPar

awesome shots. I had a blast hanging out and getting a couple runs in. The turnout was good, especially considering the holiday weekend and the Jackson Outlets cruise was the same night. This is a great thing goin on and it should only grow as the summer goes on. I can't wait for the next one!

SPREAD THE WORD

23. the shadow

the shadow

I had a great time, mel and his crew did a fantastic job! I have to tell you guys if you like drag racing you'll love this venue, where else can you hot lap your car continuously!!!! being a drag racer for over 20 years I'd dream of a place & time where I could make un-limited laps down the track with no lines. i watched one guy make 4-5 back to back runs, I think he olny stoped to heat his tires each time....thats $20 well spent my friends.
    As for the running a rail on this track.....OoooWeee, no rubber to speak of on the track surface will be real easy to smoke the hides. since it was a jr dragster track there is no groove to speak of and the only rubber I found was from the guys that ran last night.

I liked this rod the best, it reminded me of the dawson demon from years back. It's clean and well executed and has a mean stance with the power to back it up.

[​IMG]

Paul

24. AHotRod

AHotRod

WOW!
    Sure would have liked to been there.
    Please post more pictures !

25. Hey Paul... I saw that car at the Rumblers show a few years back... I know for a fact that if he took that down the track a couple of times there would be "PLENTY" of rubber!!!:cool:

26. six pack to go

six pack to go
    from new jersey

Some pics from Friday night----

27. six pack to go

six pack to go
    from new jersey

Friday night

Attached Files:

28. six pack to go

six pack to go
    from new jersey

Friday night, the bar is AWESOME!

Attached Files:

29. six pack to go

six pack to go
    from new jersey

1945 Indian NYPD Police motor!! It had NYPD stamped on the carb...really cool!

Attached Files:

30. six pack to go

six pack to go
    from new jersey

For those that dont know, now ya know! See ya's June 6th! ~Eric