Register now to get rid of these ads!

Bay Area - Santa Maria / Who is leaving when?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by PhatCaddy, May 13, 2009.

1. PhatCaddy

PhatCaddy

I'm probably leaving Friday am after I load the Caddy on the trailer:eek:. J/K, LOL, as Dave told me last week, rather you be a trophy whore than a trailer queen.

Who else is going down Friday morning. I assume no one goes to SM on Thursday night like people did at Paso.

Brian

2. 4woody

4woody

I'm planning on Friday leaving from Santa Cruz, but probably not till the afternoon.
    I'm interested in hooking up with a caravan if possible.

3. PhatCaddy

PhatCaddy

Any caravans?
    bttt

4. 61TBird

61TBird

Alex G and crew are leaving Friday.At least that's what he said 2 weeks ago.....

Need a Co-Pilot if I don't drive down?

5. BettyBlue

BettyBlue

Hey I am looking for a caravan meeting up in Paso (stationed near there)... let me know!

6. JOEHOODS

JOEHOODS

Yeah ... Theres actually alot of people who come into town on thurs {like paso}... {not to mention registration with alot less of the crowd then friday} last year i regretted working that day....... This yr.. I took it off as well!

7. RocketGirl

RocketGirl

We are bringing down the cars from the shop (Bear Metal Kustoms) on Thursday, we are at the Santa Maria Inn.

8. Bumpstick

Bumpstick

Panelbeaters head up Thursday so the hangovers last longer. -stick

9. rat pink

rat pink
    BANNED

5 am outa sebastopol ,in the 39 lowrider and the wife, cru,and tools in the esclade ithink will be there at tenish! who knows though first year im bring my wife we might not get there till tuesday!!!!

Last edited: May 19, 2009
  10. elanore56

elanore56

will be leaving thursday morning. last year there was alot of people already at the hotel.

11. WE WILL BE ON THE ROAD ON THURSDAY AS USUAL!!!! SEE U ALL THERE!!!!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. 4woody

4woody

I'm still looking at leaving Santa Cruz early afternoon Friday. Anybody from the Bay area/Monterey bay/Salinas wanna caravan?

13. Deadender60

Deadender60

There will be some Salinas cars on the road early Friday, don't know what time yet... I'll check & post back.

-Juan

14. With any luck a few cars will be rolling out of Marin friday morning. Probably 8-9 ish..........

15. PRIMERDAVE

PRIMERDAVE

looks like we're taking off 9-10sh on Friday....Juan,so who are you shotgunning with....or are you and Jesus getting the Lincon ready??

16. Deadender60

Deadender60

Still don't know (don't tell anyone, but we're working on updating Deadend before we leave for Santa Maria, and might be working right till we leave, you know how we are)

No Lincoln, not for awhile.... Even if I don't shotgun with you I'd like to get some pics of the caravan

-Juan

17. BettyBlue

BettyBlue

Hey Dave and Deadender.. can we plan to meet around Paso? Trying to get a convoy set up from there around lunchtime? Holler

18. PRIMERDAVE

PRIMERDAVE

sounds good ....you got my number?

19. BettyBlue

BettyBlue

Send it to me again! I have it somewhere, but can't put my hand on it. I wrote it down and deleted the email, now I am packing and can't find my book with all my numbers.
    mine is 803-517-7704

20. PhatCaddy

PhatCaddy

Meeting in Salinas 9 - 10 sounds good. Juan, I will keep in touch to find out as it gets closer. I still have you number if its the same from the shoot.

Brian

21. Fyi, i still got one room at the holiday inn for thursday (139.00) friday (189.00) and saturday (189.00) it is for a room with 2 queen size beds!!!! Let me know soon!!! See you all there!!!
    U can email me at [email protected]

22. PRIMERDAVE

PRIMERDAVE

here you go 831 594-6469 sledish myself and some other guys are meeting at the Carls Jr on E Market (Salas)at 9am....so we should be in Paso around 11sh...sent you a pm just in case

23. VonZacho

VonZacho
    from napa, ca

i'm leaving friday afternoon from napa or santa rosa havent decided yet. anybody let me know if you in to caravan.

24. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

yes were leaving friday

25. DEROSAGIRL

DEROSAGIRL

We're picking up my dad between 6am and 7am Friday so maybe we'll see you on the road... I'm hauling my trailer (no car :) full of his parts, tools and magazines....We're gonna take our time since he's decided not to attend the Hall of Fame luncheon Friday because he doesn't want to rush. Frankie is driving the 54 Caddy Friday as well....

26. resqd37Zep

resqd37Zep
    from Nor Cal

Thats too funny! I tralked to Jr. today at the shop and he was damn near wetting his pants ready to hit the road. Pops is pretty excited as well seeing how both of them didn't go last year. Tell him Vallejo James says whats up and I'm gonna hold Jr. to that beer he promised me.

27. PRIMERDAVE

PRIMERDAVE

are you coming down the 101? if your in the Salinas area around nine pull off on the E Market exit.....we'll be at the Carls Jr...you can't miss it....there's always room for one more ....my number is in this thread somewere....

28. Choptop

Choptop

Leaving from Sac friday morning. Will be driving a modern vehicle to get all the booth gear down there since the Billetproof Van didnt get here yet.

29. PhatCaddy

PhatCaddy

Sr showed me his garage last time i was up there. OMG!

Great, can't wait to see you guys. And to be clear, I wish frankie was driving the '54 to SM.

B

30. DEROSAGIRL

DEROSAGIRL

:) OMG is right B ..I had to threaten him like my mom used to about getting all that "crap" outta there before he kicks the bucket or else!!!

I don't know what time Frankie is leaving but he's driving the yellow 54 Caddy ...not the 52...WHATEVER...

I'll be in the tahoe with my interstate trailer so if reach Salinas between 9 - 10 I'll pull off and meet you guys...