Register now to get rid of these ads!

H.A.M.B. Get Together Dayton, Ohio may 23rd.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by blktopbandit, May 5, 2009.

1. blktopbandit

blktopbandit

hamb get together...good times, good friends.

[​IMG]

2. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

3. S.F.

S.F.

BTT one week!

4. FalconEddie1964

FalconEddie1964

I wanted to go last year but I ended up chasing our damned husky around the neighborhood for 5 hours when she got loose. That won't happen this year.

You driving that roadster Steve?

5. 1 shot

1 shot
    BANNED

I would go but I dont have a ride right now.
    Next year definately though!!

1shot

6. blktopbandit

blktopbandit

bring yer brushes

7. Aaron51chevy

Aaron51chevy

I had such a great time last year. I sure wish I was heading your way this year. New baby makes it tough. Next year I'll be there, with my NEW mini bike, and maybe my oldest boy.
    Have fun! Don't drink too much (I sure did!)

8. S.F.

S.F.

Yep, Im driving the roadster, See you there!

9. Vance

Vance
    from N/A

I gotta work Saturday until 4PM. So by the time I get home and get the coupe out, I might be there by 5PM.

10. S.F.

S.F.

Just a few more hours!

11. Da Injun

Da Injun

I will be there....I don't think we will be driving up in an old ride (unless I find what I am looking for in Springfield beforehand, and somehow can take possession of it immediately.....which is of course doubtful).....but I will bring plenty of Miller High Life for all to enjoy.

12. hollywood 423

hollywood 423
    from west ohio

Haven't seen anything on here yet about yesterday. Rozie and me rolled down about noon and had a killer time. Drank a few beers, checked out the rides, and spent the day catching up with old friends we haven't seen all winter. Brian knows how to do it right, a more laid back afternoon you couldn't ask for. I was blown away when I was given a Best Beater trophy for my old banger. First time my rag ever won anything. I think Squiggy should have won a prize as the cat that had the most fun. A big thank you to Brian for puting this on, a cool way to start the summer.....

13. Artie B

Artie B

damn didnt see anything on this until today....oh well...was in the area too..springfield was packed!

14. Streetwerkz

Streetwerkz

Day late $ short... worked the Springfield swap all day.... would have been a nice break

15. Vance

Vance
    from N/A

I don't wanna steal Stevo's thunder, but I have to post these. Talk about something WAAAAAY beyond cool. Stevo recently scored an uber sweet barn find, (that we all hate him for) and got her running the way she was when she was parked. Then, he takes her to her first outing in over 40 YEARS and who's shows up but the guy who built it in '59! This cat hasn't even seen it since '61! Then if all that wasn't enough, Stevo took Boyd, the OG builder out for a spin.

Here a couple quick snapshots. More to follow I'm sure. Oh and during the ride, Stevo was following a buddy who was video taping it from the back of a pick-up, so I'm sure that'll surface sometime soon too. Too cool Stevo!

[​IMG] [​IMG]