Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Indy convoy to the Beatersville Car & Bike Show

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by lindross, May 11, 2009.

1. It's that time of year again to load up the ol convoy on Sunday May 24th and head to one of our favorite shows of the year. The Beatersville Car & Bike show held at the Phoenix Hill Tavern in Louisville, KY.

Meet at Bubba's Hot Rod Shop at 6:00AM and we leave promptly at 6:30AM. We'll stop once for gas in Scottsburg and into the show we go. Come fed cause there won't be a breakfast stop unless you can wait for some gas station doughnuts. :D

See ya there!

2. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

SHIT! I just put two and two together....this mean you guys are going to be waking me and Megan up at 6AM that morning, or EARLIER with your antics that morning??? :eek:

3. andysdeuce

andysdeuce
    Member Emeritus

Suck it up Denise!!! You gonna run with the big dogs or stay on the porch. :rolleyes::D Thats what I thought. The Road Rockets, me and a few others are going down Sat. night. That way we don't have to get up at o-dark-thirty!!:cool::D See you in Louisville.

4. Gator

Gator

Wish you guys could get up there Saturday for the big pre-party/BBQ we're co-hosting with the Fantoms.

5. What better way to wake up then to a good morning moon. :eek::D

6. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Megan and I are not going to Beatersville but will be in Indy that weekend for the 500. 6am is WAY to early to socialize with hooligans that stop by the shop........after all we do need our beauty sleep.

I'd perfer a breakfast sandwich but if a morning moon is all that's offered....I take one to go please.:D

7. Scotty, I just got a visual on your comment and that's some scary shit. Did you learn that one during your visit to Rushville?

8. RunaroundSue

RunaroundSue
    from Indy

OMG Denise.....don't say "moon" around Scotty!! :eek::eek::eek:

9. andysdeuce

andysdeuce
    Member Emeritus

That Scotty dude is completely out of control!!!!:eek::D
    I think he learned that from Yancy hanging around over at Bubbas. Gotta watch that Bubba shop...some bad influences over on that side of the tracks!!!:p:D:D