Register now to get rid of these ads!

My wife just bought my galaxie back!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ian Berky, May 9, 2009.

1. Ian Berky

Ian Berky

Right on bro!! She's quite a lady!! Now we get to drive the galaxie to santa maria!! Yeah!!!!!! When we got to car shows she always asks if BadBob is gonna be there!! LOL!!

Ian

2. BadLuck

BadLuck

Damn Ian...right on bro...I know how much you loved that car!! Take care of that woman, she's something special! Congrats.... are you going to make it out to BadBobs Bar b que thingy???

3. Now I would say she is without a doubt a keeper ! cars ok also !

4. Ian Berky

Ian Berky

Thanx bro!! We wont make it to the BBQ, we'll be out camping at Kelly's beach up by fresno, good times but bummer we cant make it to the BBQ. Santa maria?

Ian

5. gr8ness13

gr8ness13
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

man I can't wait to see it in Santa Maria.. Wish you had the other car ready for SM . Hope to get to meet you guys there should be allot of fun this year..

6. drock6570

drock6570

you better start planning the next anniversery or birthday now buddy. She deserves something awesome! Great ride too

7. Ian Berky

Ian Berky

I wish i could have both cars there but next year for sure!! we'll be staying at the INN so hopefully we'll meet!!

Absolutely!! She's everything to me!! Thanx!!

8. Ian Berky

Ian Berky

Well i got the Galaxie today and She's finally back home!! LOL!! She's gonna get a major overhaul once i get done with the chevy. The plans are, 4 link, upgrade the bag system, new paint job including a flaked roof, new interior, and original 62 trim and some engine dressing stuff. She now runs great and im very excited!! I wont be doing much to it now because i really wanna finish the chevy for primer nationals and buying the galaxie has already set us back a bit financially but we had to buy it!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. gr8ness13

gr8ness13
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Dude thats sweet!!! Lucky man...

10. Hooligan63

Hooligan63

Ian,you're one lucky sumamabitch,not just because you got an awesome wife,but because you got your car back in just as great of a shape.I want whatever kind of good luck charm you carry around man!

11. lownslow

lownslow

rad ! it looks good too . i like the blue . we will talk soon man . i got ideas. haha

12. Ian Berky

Ian Berky

Hey thanx guys!! The dark blue is already growing on me, i usually prefer lite colors for the 60's cars. The paint job is a 1 day paint , it's fairly new but it already has a few chips, the roof is very faded , it's from the first time i got it painted green with silver top. The metallic is still in the paint , it's the clear that's faded . i was wondering if there's a wax or product i could rub on there to bring it back a bit?? im trying to make it as nice as i can for Santa Maria.
    Donnie, im definitly gonna have you flake the roof!! and maybe more!!

Ian

13. lownslow

lownslow

bring it by and i will see what can be done to liven the paint up for santa maria .

14. Ian Berky

Ian Berky

HELL YEAH!! i'll call you tomorow bro!! Thanx homie!!

15. MUNCIE

MUNCIE
    from Houston

Right on very cool that she got it back for you.By the way very nice ride the blue kind of makes it stand out more than the other colors you had it although I kinda of liked the green.Either way that is one nice ride .

16. Ian Berky

Ian Berky

THANX MAN!! It 's growing on me!! I think if it had a silver and blue flake roof it would flow better! Donnie (imperial customs) has some ideas so i cant wait to hear what he has to say!!

17. stude_trucks

stude_trucks

Man, get her set up with a reality TV show series so other wives can pick up some pointers.

18. Ian Berky

Ian Berky

lol!!

19. Gene Winfield Rod&Custom

Gene Winfield Rod&Custom
    from Mojave,Ca

You are lucky. My old lady made me quit lifing weights, sell my 4x4, my chevelle, and killed my doberman. Now you know why I hide in the desert with Gene

20. CadillacCorey

CadillacCorey

Congrats man. That's the coolest thing I've heard all day.

21. forsakenfew

forsakenfew
    from seattle

not sure if you remember me, but i met you years ago at the burgundy room when i was down from Seattle visting Jason.

congrats on getting the car back!! looks great, and can't wait to see what Donnie has in store for it!

22. eric

eric

You lucky S.O.B.!!!
    damn dude the blue looks good, that damn car changes colors all the time! doesn't seem too long since it looked like this last...
    [​IMG]

23. Hot Rod Bob

Hot Rod Bob
    from T-ville Ky

What a Woman!!!

24. Ian Berky

Ian Berky

Again thanx guys for the kind words about my wife and the car!! Im very stoked. im gonna change a few things before SM and mess with it a bit. I'll take some better pics today!

Ian

25. teisco

teisco

Take a pic of the back showing the dual antenna,,,I am thinking of doing that to my 62 Merc.

26. Ian Berky

Ian Berky

I will! Even Morticia missed the Galaxie !!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

27. Hooligan63

Hooligan63

So,ummm,Ian,when Viva comes around next year,you gonna cruise the '62 up so I don't feel so out of place:eek:

28. Ian Berky

Ian Berky

LOL! my wife will be driving the galaxie and i'll be in the chevy!! :)

29. Hooligan63

Hooligan63

Hopefully the Caddy will be dependable enough for the trip!Like I said,I'm down to Caravan with you two,see if my club members will be up for it with some of their rides too,or any other local clubs.

30. michaelthe9

michaelthe9

Your wife rocks. She deserves extra special attention for keepin you happy.
    Congrats!
    Michael