Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Extra Room In Santa Maria

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by RocketGirl, May 10, 2009.

1. RocketGirl

RocketGirl

So, we were able to get a room at the SM Inn recently, but I had a room at the Holiday Inn, so I am giving it up to any one interested. It is for Friday and Saturday Night. The rate is $179 a night I believe. If you PM me, I will call and switch it to your name and then you can change all the info with them.
    It will be a great show and Saturday Night at the Bowling alley should add something to the show weekened.:eek:

2. randingo8

randingo8
    Member Emeritus

Anybody need a room? I have a couple of rooms at the Motel 6 that are available. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested. Thanks, Randy

3. RocketGirl

RocketGirl

I am glad you could use the room Mizz Moonshine, see ya at the show.

4. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Geeze, nothing like the Holiday Inn gouging their customers.:rolleyes:

5. Bear Metal Kustoms

Bear Metal Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

They are nice rooms though.. The Holiday in has a bar, the rooms have full kitchens, no 3 night minimum like the other hotels....Jason

6. randingo8

randingo8
    Member Emeritus

I still have one room available at Motel 6 in Santa Maria. If anybody wants it, it's yours. Just let me know at [email protected] The Rate is $52.00 per night, It's available Thur, Fri & Sat nights. One room w/ 2 Full size Beds.
    Thanks,
    Randy