Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Nightstalker gets Whacked!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by RocketGirl, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Bear Metal Kustoms

Bear Metal Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

Thanks. We are building this for my wife (Rocketgirl). We plan on keeping this one for a while...Taking a break from sheetmetal right this minute. We are installing the dropped uprights and adjusting the steering. Then I can bolt my front clip back on and hook my wiring back up to check out the new stance.. Will be back on the metal work in a couple hours.. Jason.

2. Kilroy

Kilroy
    from Orange, Ca

Remember when there was a near riot of people that went to the jail to try to drag him out? My mother-in-law was there... :rolleyes:

3. Rich Wright

Rich Wright

Love them '49-'50 Olds. This one is just plain NEAT. Chop proportions are just right.

Impressive work.

Rich

4. 60'coupe

60'coupe

Jason, I stopped by your open house and you have a nice shop and Rocketgirls project is coming along very nice, nice flow on the chop. I look forward to seeing it in Santa Maria !
    60'

5. Crey

Crey
    from Tejas

Bad ass!!!

6. Crey

Crey
    from Tejas

Hey RocketGirl.. Was the car reg'd under ramirez' name?

7. Very cool looking car. If it was me I would not put dropped uprights in it the rake it has now is perfect! The taildragging look is spot on for that car especailly after that chop. Everything flow from front to back down hill just like a custom should.

8. Bear Metal Kustoms

Bear Metal Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

When the car was impounded it was reg. in his name.. It was then sold and tranfered to new owners name.. We now have it in our name..

9. Bear Metal Kustoms

Bear Metal Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

Where the car is sitting in the pics....the bags are down all the way. I have no ride with no pressure in the bags. I am using dropped uprights so I can cruise it with the same stance in the pic.... Jason.

10. DRUGASM

DRUGASM

atta boy (and girl). that ride height will look bitchin cruisin through the coastal fog you guys get there. do you have any pics of the inside of the roof? its looking really good.

how many hours your think you have into it?

any open house pics?

11. Cool. I wondered about that after I posted. It is going to be bad ass!!!

12. srosa707

srosa707
    from Sacramento

Looks great jason.

13. DRUGASM

DRUGASM

anything over the weekend?

14. JOEHOODS

JOEHOODS

15. I think it only fitting that a GIRL, A REALY C O O L GIRL is gonna' bring this thing into being after that animal drove it around in his demonic state. I hope God let's him look up from hell whenever she lights it up! Drive it with pride, RocketGirl.....for all those pretty young lives and families destroyed by that piece of crap!

16. Bear Metal Kustoms

Bear Metal Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

I will be posting more pics in the morning.. getting closer... Jason

17. Crey

Crey
    from Tejas

Any updates?

18. K20A2

K20A2
    from Colorado

the car looks great, you guys are doing a great job. I think the history of it is cool, I would have bought it in a heartbeat!

19. RocketGirl

RocketGirl

Jason is gonna post pics this morning, it is looking so good!!! Cant wait till Santa Maria.

20. Wikster

Wikster
    from Phoenix

I love the story about how half the neighborhood came out and kicked that SOB ramirez ass. PIPE TO THE NECK BIATCH!

21. lostn51

lostn51
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Tennessee

Ok for one Wikipedia is public input/edited information so its useless as factual information. I really do not think you spent the 5 or 6 months of research to valadate the posting you just did so like you, it is nothing but hot air.

As far as the car goes its AWESOME!!! Nothing like a creepy bit of history to go with a hot rod. But you have to paint it a dark color (gloss black comes to mind;)) and paint the motor a deep blood red with the transparent red hoses and wires.

I cant wait to see the finished car!

22. ANDY M

ANDY M

I just finished reading this thread, great story.:D
    When I posted my thread about finding a 3 window '32, I found out firsthand how these comments that get posted here can raise your blood pressure, Rocketgirl.
    When I typed the letters SBC, I thought I'd have to load up the old 12 gauge with rock salt. This was after getting over the ass-whipping for owning a Camaro.
    Keep your chin held high, old Oldsmobiles rule.:)

23. RocketGirl

RocketGirl

So here is an update too tonight 7pm pst, the passenger sail panel is being worked on to fit. The back panels have been installed. 5 points shocks restoration did us a big favor and rushed our shocks, so they will be here tommorow. Nothing like rushing for a show, of course the car will not be done but we want to show the progress so far at Santa Maria so by next season when it is painted it can be appreciated. We will have plexi in the front and the glass in the back, we got the new window gaskets to be modified. I will have the interior back in but no inner trim which still need to be cut down. The guys are gonna have long nights till thursday. Luckily Santa Maria is only a 30-40 minute drive but we are bringing 4 cars so we are staying at the SM Inn.:)

Attached Files:

24. T-Roy

T-Roy

The Olds looks bitchin! Man, it's been a while since I've been by the shop. KooL to see you on here Rocketgirl! :cool:

25. elcornus

elcornus

Saw it yesterday, it's looking BAD-ASS!!!!
    I think it might just make it to Paso-Maria

26. Lunatic

Lunatic
    from Carson,Ca.

kool ride are you gonna call it "the nightstalker" LOL anyway I have 2 SBC and I don't care what others think because I do everything for my entertainment not there's,besides everytime you confront a fool they always say they were joking..so enjoy your ride[​IMG][​IMG]

27. Lunatic

Lunatic
    from Carson,Ca.

oh I forgot CHOP LOOKS NICE GOOD WORK

28. Fordguy78

Fordguy78

This story of the Night Stalker car kinda reminds me of the Lee Harvey Oswald car. It is said he needed a ride and his neighbor offered him one. He got in the car with his gun wrapped up in a sheet and the neighbor thought it was curtain rods. He drove him to his destination, little did he know this is where JFK would be shot from. When his neighbor found out what he did, he sold the car for 1 dollar. By the way, that's a nice Olds.

29. chip chipman

chip chipman

Jason, just wanted to thank you and Chelle, the Hoods and the Headhunters at Santa Maria. All of you made it so much easier. Again Thank You, Chip.

30. RocketGirl

RocketGirl

So, here are a few photos of the car at Santa Maria Show. It has no glass but you can see the progress we have made.

Attached Files: