Register now to get rid of these ads!

Tho shall not steal

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by cutthroat corps, Apr 29, 2009.

1. I'm not a moderator and I try not to play one on here, but damn you people sure overdo it with the guns and violence, which I consider very off-topic.

Is there really a HAMB Gunslingers social group? It'd be the perfect place for all of this.

Thanks,
    Kurt
    aka "Polly Anna" :rolleyes:

2. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

Thats ok..I'll defend you when they come to defile you and your family..(if im not buisy doing that responsibility at my home)
    but when I throw you that .44 you better know how to use it..so I suggest you start practicing

oh i forgot..if this thread offends you..you do know you dont have to keep coming back to look at it..like as if it was a bad plane wreck,,.. you know that right?

its another one of your constitutional rights

Last edited: May 1, 2009
  3. hahahahhaha, fkin' awesome!

4. doubledeez

doubledeez
    from albany

maybe it was obama who came to your garage took your tools and redistributed them to poor mechanics.

in any case I am truly sorry your house and property were violated this way. I'm glad you share the belief that you can defend your property and family. I'm also happy I can make my first post on here defending personal freedoms!

5. joeyjohn

joeyjohn
    from Minnesota

A couple of winters ago when the gas was $4/gallon. I filled the tank on my daily driver-1988 Ford Econoline. On a good day it gets 10 miles per gallon. I woke up next morning to see new footprints in the snow from my neighbors house to my gas tank, needless to say is close to empty and Barney won't do anything. I'm working at a job that pays crap, but keeps the bills paid while I find work in my field. I had to get a locking gas cap to keep this dufus out of my gas. My neighbor jawjacks to me, not knowing that I will knock his *** if I catch him near my van again. I understand being broke, but I did whatever I could to get back on top and if the neighbor needed gas-he could have asked and I would have helped him out. I don't know if anybody in this Country has any idea anymore about pulling themselves up and climbing slowly to the top.

6. Sawmillman

Sawmillman

It's the crack head I tell yea.They will take any chance for that next hit

7. littleratracing

littleratracing

Geez you guy's would love it here in England, no gun unless your dealing drugs and if you do get someone in your home and you give em a whack before they hit you, you'll end up in court and prison more than likely and they'll get a nice fat hand out from the state.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Martin_(farmer)
    not current but this can be the attitude taken.. Thankfully we seem to live in a country that locks stuff up.

8. Dirtynails

Dirtynails
    from garage

As a matter of fact I am home all day because I work from home, I come on here at 5.30-6 am and again at lunch time.(except today is saturday and I have the morning off ) I also spend a lot of time on financial sites where I have a blog so I see where our country is headed and the crime factor is but a symptom of political and corporate greed.

If those at the bottom have no hope because those at the top deny them the basics such as affordable medicals (USA AND OZ are very similar n this respect) and reasonable legal representation with decent education ,then they only see stealing as a means to get money to survive (which may mean buying drugs or food ,take your pick).

And lets face it ,a crim only ever manages to steal a small amount of monetary value. Corporates ,daily ,steal billions and are still able to do so. Just look as K Rudd Sells our future to the chicoms,or as BO sells the US to the banks ( where was this BO 4 years ago anyway?) .
    Law and Order has gone down hill as politicians talk it up. The more they talk it up the less they do. An example is traffic fines. Around the world the road toll is rising yet governments make more money in one hour fining speeders than they do off land taxes.
    So I don't blame Americans for wanting to shoot thieves,they are only doing what humans have done forever,protecting themselves from predators. My only concern would be the crack head or meth addict who also carries....

9. Oldmanolds

Oldmanolds

We live in a lawless society. Only a gun will save us.

10. Ryan says it best at the bottom of every page......"steal our stuff, we'll kick your teeth in!"

11. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

welcome back to the offending plane wreck..glad to see you could'nt keep your eyes off of the debauchery..and hey thanks for looking out for me..but i have a mother

hey its ok dude..it was all good until you took it to the personal level.I wasnt attacking you..until you tried to force your views on me .I'll do my job of protecting and trying to survive..you do your job of being an obedient target

has a problem with a thread he doesnt agree with, either it be the content, the path it has taken or the subject matter..yet he keeps bring it back up to the top..huh..what ever

here is why you shoot the F-ing bastards

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090504/ap_on_re_us/us_abducted_boy

Last edited: May 4, 2009
  12. What are you talking about?

13. cutthroat corps

cutthroat corps

Your damm right I've combined 1st and 2nd Amendments

I have the right to tell who ever it maybe to stay the F$*k away from my Shit

I have the right to bare arm NOT JUST OWN ONE AND KEEP IT IN MY HOUSE but to bare arms meaning carry and protect what is mine

As I said in this thread in the start of this I fully use every right that the man will allow me I am a CHL member in this state which means I have gone to training classes not only to shoot but to know when to shoot I went through a FBI and DPS background checks in order to carry every where the law allows me too and if you are not using your rights to the full tilt than you are not doing your self any favors and what are love ones have been fighting for since the start of this country FREEDOM

My house is the one place on this plant that I own down to the soil if your here uninvited than I belive you are here to do harm to my family or my self bang bang two to the chest

14. Only a double tap?????

15. cutthroat corps

cutthroat corps

Just good placement does the trick no since in being an animal HA HA

16. Kona Cruisers

Kona Cruisers

So I moved to texas on feb 2 2009, I had a gun club membership and a 9mm high point feb 4th.. I LOVE TEXAS

17. Greybeard

Greybeard

A guy I know in NorCal came home after dark in Jan to find a hand poking thru the doggie door in the garage. Bunch of 'spensive things in a pile on the driveway. He didn't have a gun but he stomped the hand with his boot heel then dragged the perp out and jacked him up. He was about to beat the guy to a pulp when he recognized a sixteen year old kid from a well to do family in the neighborhood. He called the cops who released the kid to his parents so that they could take him to the hospital on the promise that they'd have their lawyer turn him in. The kid copped to a ton of burglaries but this one in partucular was dropped - lawyer argued that his client was never seen in possession of anything and it was all still on the owners property. And because he's a minor, his parents are suing Sammy for poor babt boy's pain and suffering. He shoulda killed the little shit and found 3 witnesses to the gun.

18. Bettlejuice

Bettlejuice
    from WV

Shhiiit... We wish they were crackheads... At least they're predictable. Its downright scary being around a meth addict, they probably haven't slept in days, are crazy paranoid, and aggressive at the drop of a hat. Give me a crackhead any day! Not to mention the guys saying shoot to kill are right, you ain't gonna stop someone on speed unless you do major damage. Nasty-ass drug, I've had a few friends go down hard because of it. I did my fair share (probably more than my fair share) of illegal substances in my younger, dirty little street punk days, but that's one I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole. Watch the movie Spun... That's EXACTLY how people on crank act.

Heh, the stories about stealing gas remind me of high school... My friend Tony decided one night since he was out of gas, he'd siphon out his dad's truck... I'll never forget the mental image of Tony's dad barrelling outta the house in tighty whiteys, snagging a garden rake, and chasin' his kid down a main road with it... Good times...

19. lowerdtrucks

lowerdtrucks
    from Yuma, AZ

Wow Kurt, sounds like your under the ether. I for one think all the pc bullshit is what the problem is nowdays. Probably a timeout generation kid. I have had it with all the b.s in our country. If you break the law, reap the consequences, plain and simple all politics aside. There is right and wrong. Break the law, violate someones sanctuary, The wrath is on you. Get shot its your dumb ass fault.

20. Hooligan63

Hooligan63

I don't see any opf this as off topic because this started as a theft thread,and this all has to do with experiences and theft protection.

let me state another fact that is agreement with shooting a robber,THEY DO NOT GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT YOUR LIFE!If they have a gun and they want your stuff,they will shoot you for it,therefore I believe you should arm yourself and if they attempt to attack you while they are attempting to rob you,put out a kneecap,or worse case scenario,put their lights out permanently.Most thieves are repeat offenders.

I had a room mate a few years ago that was walking home from work as I was going to work,he was confronted by a stray pitbull,so to get away(he's been attacked before and is terrified of stray dogs) he went one block past our street and turned down and proceeded to get robbed at knife point by a man and woman.He calls me at work,I tell him to call the police and he says he's afraid to because they threatened to kill hi m if he did.I take off from work,get home,have him make a police report and I jump in the car and go hunting,I told him to tell the cops they better find the two before I do.So I go down the street where he got robbed and there is a meth lab house being raided,decide to go back home.I asked him if he made a report wioth the cops and they told him they were busy at that house,so I called back.I gave them the description my roommate gave me and said they are probably at the house that they were raiding,and sure as shit they ran the description and an officer already had both of them cuffed in the back of a squad car from the raid at the meth house and they found my roommate's property in the house.

The two people's name's were Larry Page and Kendra Reader,both had existing records,and Kendra was wanted for Grand Forgery in Washington as well as a few other things.I knew both of them from the neighborhood,and I showed up at the court date.By the looks on their faces when I walked in to the courtroom and sat with my roommate and his girlfriend,they knew they had fucked up.They both are still doing time because Kendra got quite a few years for the robbery and Grand Forgery,and Larry apparently violated parole,did time,got released and violated again.

One of my neighbors at the time said the two were lucky they didn't do it in our townhouse complex because he would have shot and killed them(He's got a grandfathered in AK-47).Only time I had a problem in that neighborhood until I moved

21. Fenders

Fenders

Exactly!
    There are two rules to keeping your stuff safe:
    Rule 1: Never tell everything you know.

22. Jay Tyrrell

Jay Tyrrell

Lock your shit up man! And best keep your guns at home brother! I got like 5 locks to get my car out of my garage, and that is in Canada!

23. junk yard kid

junk yard kid

you all got it easy i bought a house and come to find out that the house across the street is a halfway house for sexoffenders, im so pissed it makes me sick

24. Johnny1290

Johnny1290

How did *THAT* not have to be disclosed by somebody, your realtor, their realtor, someone?!? What the hell do they do to 'earn' their commission?!? A 2 second meganslaw check surely would have shown that!!!

Sorry to hear that junkyardkid.

25. Fenders

Fenders

Calaveras County, huh? Must be all those damn jumping frogs !

26. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

have you looked outside? seen the news? people are nuts. A lot of these thieves are crackheads too and meth heads and won't hesitate to kill you given the chance. If they can steal something to get a hit, dam anyone who gets in their way. It's an insane world. I am a christian person and i won't kill someone if i can scare them off, but you have to defend your life sometimes. A lot of these people are out to get your things no matter what.

27. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

Always bad when someone steals your stuff. There's a lot of vets on the HAMB and I'm sure we all remember what the DI did in boot camp when he found a foot locker open. Remember? The message is still the same. If you want to keep your stuff, LOCK IT UP!

Now, if they BREAK into your stuff, deal with them accordingly.

28. 30 Buford

30 Buford
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

That was my first thought also. Its obvious that you have more at stake and ambition than the average Cop just killing time while sucking on the taxpayers wallet.