Register now to get rid of these ads!

Tho shall not steal

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by cutthroat corps, Apr 29, 2009.

1. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

Im right there with you Frank
    have been a card carrying member since 2002..and feel it is my duty to protect my family, no matter the cercumstance..I would take a bullet rather than allow my daugher or wife to be in jeopardy.
    and once we quit standing up for our rights to be safe and freedom from terrany(sp)..we are no longer free.
    they can have my guns when they pry them from my cold dead fingers..if that is what it takes.
    i wouldnt want to live in a world where i would have to cower and run from my own property, because some theif or outlaw feels he can run ruffshot over my right to protect my person and property..and my second ammendment rights.

.40 cal..dont leave home without it.

2. cutthroat corps

cutthroat corps

Thats good PI type shit called the # just got a voice mail will see if she returns the call

3. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

boy i would like to be a fly on the wall when she gets that voice mail..how did you present yourself?

4. Revhead

Revhead
    from Dallas, TX

yeah our office got robbed and the cops sent us the form letter saying "sorry, all our leads have been exhausted" before we even turned in the Serial number list of the stuff that was taken... Amazing how efficient they are.

5. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

huh..so i havent been the only one to experiance this ..lack of motivation

6. paco

paco
    from Atlanta

Got feed up with the demograhic changes and a few stolen items ...... need I say more ?

[​IMG]

Paco

7. I used to sell trailers...car haulers, utilities, and goosenecks. I had three trailers for sale when I started my business. Five days after I opened (my home was also my lot!), some shady little tweeker bastard decided he needed one of my haulers. He cut through TWO fences and hooked onto the first trailer (yup, first!), then drove off down the driveway - at three am! He did not latch the coupler, because as he made the turn, the trailer went straight across the road into my neighbor's yard! Proof thieves are not the brightest bulb in the chandelier, he came BACK for hauler number two! He was caught in the act by my neighbor, who spooked him, as I came running out of my house!

She called the cops, and she also got a good description of the truck. There was evidence everywhere - a sandwich wrapper where the trailer was, a pair of wire cutters and bolt cutters the dickhead left behind, and a couple of other items. The cop refused to do shit! He claimed that the tools could have been MINE, which really pissed me off. Essentially, the donut-eating shithead in a cop uniform said "Well, you have insurance, don't you?", to which I added "Why the fu*k aren't you taking fingerprints off the tools or the trailers, or something else useful?" He wrote his report and said "Good luck".

Proof positive that cops won't do a damn thing, unless they actually SEE something happening before their bloated eyeballs. Unless, of course, something happens to THEIR property!!! I have to wonder how they solve bank robberies, rapes, and murders, if they claim they have to see the crime being committed, to which they immediately contradict themselves!

The local donut-munchers do not impress me in the least with their "crime-fighting" abilities. Cops are purely reactive players in crime, and not remotely pro-active. I know there are a few cops here on the HAMB. Hopefully YOU are the exception to the rule!

Oh, I did find the jackass that tried to take my trailers, no thanks to the local constabulary.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2009
  8. BigChief

BigChief

Two to the chest. One to the head.

Coroner's report. "Cranial ventilation due to accute lead poisoning."

Works for me.

9. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

im over here biten' my tongue

im trying hard not to come un glued

10. Having the plate number is good. But the owner of that plate still could be innocent. My wife has a 66 chev pk. I had damaged the plates backing up to hook up trailers. The cops stopped her cause the plates where unreadable. So we got a new tag and i installed it. she was working nites at Wal Mart and got stopped the next nite for having no tags. I got griped out for not putting them on good letting her lose them. Turned out that a thief had got them and displayed them on a similar stolen truck and was caught in louisiana 300 miles away with a bunch of other stolen goods. OldWolf

11. InPrimer

InPrimer

My slant on this is, MAKE SURE YOU KILL THE MF, or some lowlife lawyer will sue the hell out of you if the "victim" survives, and you'll spend the rest of your life having your check garnished...

12. Mac_55

Mac_55

Man i hope this turns out good for ya. Cant fuckin stand thieves.

It was 3 oclock int he morning 2 summers ago . I had just gotten off the lake froma night of fishing , took a shower and sat down in the computer chair to check my email and upload some pics. I live out in the sticks a pretty good ways and traffic at this time of night is rare , anyways im sitting there and a flash of light comes through the window . My drive way is a big horseshoe tht goes from behind the garage , around infront of the barn and then goes in front of the house back out to the hardroad. Anyways this 98 or so s10 truck kills its lights and starts creeping around behind the garage , by the time the got infront of the garage and between the house they met me , standing in the driveway in my bvd,s and steel toed boots. Holding a side by side 12 gauge turkey special chamber in 3 1/2 inch mag . I had two 3 inch ought bucks in the tube , which being a turkey gun were choked full and extra full.

Needless to say they didnt stop , threw it in reverse and went like hell. I knew they were going to be coming around the backside of the garage heading back to the road so i just waited for them to appear and removed the tailights from the truck from about 20 yards away. I tried to run em down but they got a good lead on me by the time i got the truck started.

Ive got a nice selection for those late night fellas. ar15 fitted with a gen 4 night vision, another ar15 dpms panther bull 24 inch special with stainless , fluted heavy barrel, side by side 12 turkey special chambered in 3 1/2 inch . savage 243 , marlin lever 45-70 govt " this one will remove a big block chevy from between the frame rails" 4 or 5 misc 12 gauge trap and skeet guns, a handful of 22 rifles , some with steel sights , some with scopes , 1 with a lazer sight, heritage single six 22 mag, and a handful of other plinkers and rifles.

13. flying clutchman

flying clutchman

If the address was ever discovered on the plates, i would go and stake out the house. When the person came out of the house, something like this might happen:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NR6iwa5MULY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NR6iwa5MULY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

14. Dirtynails

Dirtynails
    from garage

Bellingen Huh?. At least you lot in NSW know that the cops are good guys. here in Qld we have a bunch of whores collecting taxes for the labor party wearing blue paramilitary uniforms. And it's easier dealing with the criminal scum than it is with the local police.
    Afterall,if you are a Qld cop you can kill a Murri man and get promoted,you can steal property ( e.g $100grand from a police safe...and no suspects...) you can run a young inexperienced driver off the road and kill him and get promoted,you can taser an unarmed homeless drunk and get promoted, you can drink and drive and say you were stressed and not get prosecuted IN UNIFORM!( 7 in the last Four weeks for fucks sake!) , you can steal property and blame the victim and not get investigated,you can demand free mc Donalds ( god only knows why..) you can lie in court on traffic cases and the courts will not only allow it but encourage it so the labor cnuts can pay off the 78 bn They owe,you can deal drugs to pay for your mistress and not get prosecuted,
    and on it goes.
    Last time a theif got in here he gave my dog a taste of human flesh and I made damned sure he swallowed it too.
    No guns allowed here but there are other ways and means of dealing with Scum because i have long known that our Police are worse than the scum they are supposed to protect us from.

15. fat141

fat141

Mate with 8 posts a day no one could steel from you cause you are home all day. I agree with everything that you say, but I'm glad we dont all want to carry firearms when we go to the shops (store). Lots of guns and waayyyy to much agression dont make life to enjoyable. For those interested I was burgled once, caught the bloke and gave him a fat lip. Amazing how much strength you get when you are wronged. So I do know what the feeling is like to be violated, but the gun thing is a bit overboard IMHO. Now duck and watch the shit I am about to cop for having an opinion . If we lock up what we treasure and have insurance why to we need a vigilante posse to nab a thief and blow his head off, or maybe my neibourhood aint as bad as others. Like some Americans dont get our sense of humour ,some of us dont understand their gun tottin' attitude. Not being critical, just have never had the need to understand it. Nobody loves their family any more than I do and I dont own a gun

16. crashfarmer

crashfarmer
    from Iowa

You must live in a great section of Iowa! I want to move there.

I know one guy that heard a noise one night and hung a gun out the door and fired. He got two nice gas cans for FREE! I guess the guys that left them were having a heck of a time trying to get over the fences and left some clothing and skin on the barbed wire. Another guy had all the copper wiring stolen out of a house he was remodeling. This is in Iowa.

How about the guy that got fried trying to steal copper wiring from a live high wire in Des Moines?

We have had all kinds of stuff misappropriated over the years.

I took the front tires and rims off of the front of the 4010 John Deere and replaced them with bigger ones. The tires I took off were not very old so I put them in the barn with the intention of using them on the 60 John Deere when It needed front tires. A couple of years later I decided it was time to put those tires on the front of the 60 and some ass hole had stolen them.

We took the duel rear tires off of one tractor and leaned them against the barn. These tires were 6 feet tall and filled with fluid, very heavy. It's a two or three man job to put these duels on and off that tractor. We came home one day and found one of them lying in the middle of the driveway. Some idiot had decided to steal them and apparently couldn't get it loaded into his pickup. Too bad it didn't fall the other way and land on him, we would have found out who it was.

We have even had all the diesel fuel stolen out of our combine that was sitting in the field on one of our farms overnight. It had to be someone with at least a 100 gallon tank.

We had a big mean dog that we kept tied to the gas barrel at home. There were mornings that we would find the hose thrown down that we would know that the dog had earned his keep the night before. The dog died and we don't keep gas in a big barrel on the farm anymore. I keep gas in five gallon cans, some thief stole one of those out of my pickup. I didn't think thieves would steel five gallon cans full of gas, too easy to doctor up. I pity the next one that selects the wrong can to steal.

I could go on all night making an endless list but you get the point. Iowa is not a crime-free utopia but there are places around here that if you hide something good enough, they never will be found.

Cutthroat, I hope you find the thieves.

Last edited: May 1, 2009
  17. E-racer

E-racer
    from STL

land line for jasmine jones @ 5619 aldine bender:

(281) 590-6653

18. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I just turned my 1,000,000 or so candle power spotlight on a car that was spending way too much time sitting out at the intersection close to my house. They appeared to be watching the neighbors house. Having your car lit up like it was high noon will convince most charactors that it just might be time to move on down the road. That same spotlight works pretty good to speed up guys walking up the road when my dog gets me to shine out at the road so he can see who's out there. My driveway is 400 ft long and a bit rough so I don't get many strays down the driveway and there is no other way out except across the fields that don't lend themseves to be driven on by most vehicles. They give a great field of fire in every direction too.

19. Greasy64

Greasy64

Scary! sounds like Californias near future. Till then, if the bastard is in your house then empty the weapon on him Except the last round. Let the woman of the house shoot the last one. Jonny law will do a parafin test on her when she says the words "I was in fear for my life and the lives of my children." Even a L.A. jury would let her off.

20. Greasy64

Greasy64

A trick that works for thieves is to offer a "reward" or a cash deal or something. they will answer for $$$$ It's worked for me twice after no returned calls. ( phone thefts)

21. hustlinhillbilly

hustlinhillbilly
    from ohio

That skit gave us K-9 handlers one of the greatest nicknames names for our partners. Before that "Four legged, fur covered scrotum seeking missile" was one of the better ones.

Sorta like changing the name of a rear end collision to "Aggravated vehicular sodomy".

22. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

hahahaaha..no kidding..

oh its great too ..the Land Shark title is so fitting..and it makes some people think...what the hell did he just call his dog?

and you know in the back of their mind they are thinking...oh ..i aint screwing with this guys house

23. hustlinhillbilly

hustlinhillbilly
    from ohio

I broke up bar fights with other officers helping and had to fight from one end of the bar to the other. Walk in with the dog, let him bark once, and you get enough room to park a 58 Buick. Plus all the offending person's "Buddies" scatter. They've all seen Jerry Lee in the bar fight from the movie K-9.

24. budman

budman

Come to my garage at night.....You'll still be here in the morning!

25. T BUCKET TERROR

T BUCKET TERROR

I've had stuff stolen, and had the police say" You have insurance, file a claim." What great police work. I told the officers i was going to post a reward in the paper, and they said "If you find out who it is, they'll only get a slap on the wrist." To which i replied "but i get them after your slap on the wrist!!" and i informed them that i was going to the loacl gun shop and buying a handgun. yep a AB-10. 30rd mag full of nasty 9mm hollow-points. bring a shop vac and a mop!

26. Deuce Daddy Don

Deuce Daddy Don
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Since you are from Australia------You should know first hand about how much crime has increased since your government has made ownership of ANY FIREARMS ILLEGAL!!----Its like putting a big sign in your yard--"Come on in & take anything you desire, because no firearms are here".
    No thanks, I'll go with the posted window stickers at my home, they read----"Warning armed American citizen, there is nothing inside worth dying for"----Any questions?????

27. Deuce Daddy Don

Deuce Daddy Don
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I know you are kidding,---BUT, thats why this ol' native SoCal guy moved away from there 25 yrs. ago!

28. jleavesl

jleavesl
    from Houston

Let me know, I'm in his neck of the woods.

John

29. Deuce Daddy Don

Deuce Daddy Don
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

We have!!!!! 2nd Amendment----Been keeping you "Pollyanna's" safe since 1776!!!!
    Being a KOREAN VET-------------KEEP OFF MY LAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30. RAY With

RAY With

Thief's will get a lot worse than better as time passes and the economy is on the rocks and headed to the bottom right now. Not only do we have the lousy crack heads looking for an easy mark you got the low paid that have been laid off and there are thousands out there. Its going to take a few getting their brains splattered on your wall to get a little attention and that will only last for a short while. Trailers and race cars pit equipment is hard hit here in Texas but recoveries are better also. Every one has to watch each others backs for the next few years to help out because the cops wont do shit and expect house hold and car insurance to hit you in the ass real soon with increased premiums.