Register now to get rid of these ads!

Tho shall not steal

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by cutthroat corps, Apr 29, 2009.

1. Hooligan63

Hooligan63

Thieves are thieves man,no matter what the economy is like.It sucks,some people just can't keep their fucking hands off other people's property.Last night someone did a smash and grab to my friends car at my work,which is a decent area.We have an idea it was her ex,since her iPod and Cd's and expensive shit was still in the car,but they took her personal sketch book.Cops took a report,but he's got something coming to him.

2. Hooligan63

Hooligan63

Just remember though,in Texas it is illegal to shoot someone in the back,so hit the fucker with a rock or brick and make him turn around.

3. justmetony

justmetony

We are out in the country and the wife has been shown how to fire the gun to protect herself if I am out. I told her to point it in the general direction of the bad guy and pull the trigger, they will go away. a person cannot be to careful these days. We have to protect whats ours now a days.

4. prost34

prost34

I rent a small warehouse to work on my cars and keep all my sheetmetal and parts behind a gated fenced area on the side,i threw away a few old hoods,a scrap guy pulled up and told me he lost his job and was trying to feed his family,so i felt bad and went back behind the gate and gathered a few more things for him to scrap,went back the next day everything was gone,all my camaro parts,chevelle doors i bought from arizona,rims,etc.,it killed me,i spent 2 hours looking for him down all the streets in my town,,,now i work on my cars in a even smaller area,i refuse to put anything out side,,,

5. fat141

fat141

What sort of world do you guys live in? Get armed to the back teeth just to go outside? For Christ's sake mate, he is a lowlife thief for sure but would you guys really take a life or risk you own for a few tools?
    Nice place to visit but you wouldn't want to live there. The world aint like Hollywood.
    Sorry if I offended anyone but I just needed to get that off my chest.I just dont understand the aggression.

OK go ahead and flame me at will

6. attastude

attastude

in some states, you can go to the dmv with a license number, pay five bucks and get a registered owner name and address. if the value of the stolen items is minimal, the cops won't do anything.

7. GassersGarage

GassersGarage

In a couple of days, check with your local police and find out who is handling your case. This way, you can call him/her directly to learn the status. I would also contact the watch commander for that shift, on the day, to see what was done that day. Hard to believe the couldn't catch that punk that day.

8. L110Mike

L110Mike
    from North OC

i have started to close the garage door even on a nice day while i'm working in there. i don't want people driving by to see what i have. i keep towels over my tool boxes, so it actually looks like a pile of laundry next to the dishwasher, and our bikes are locked to a metal post. i've started "hiding" things from view, just so people who are looking won't find anything they might want.

9. Guys, the economy has zip to do with it. It's low-life bastards that thrive on shit like this, regardless of what the economy is doing. You might notice it more now, but it's the same a$$holes out seeking other targets.

10. borndead327

borndead327

Too bad I can't get a CHL
    Oh well
    I live on the east side of Austin....... Great neighborhood I tell ya
    I lock up EVERYTHING
    No guns but I do have some gnarly pitbulls to get past

11. bbc 1957 gasser

bbc 1957 gasser

car was probaly hot as well;)

12. yes, the world would be a better place without them. that's not just one part of their life that is shitty it's the whole thing, you can't be a stand up good person and a thief on the side. i already hate people enough but this just proves my point...........and i don't even own any guns :mad:.

13. post the plate number

14. south pier garage

south pier garage

you should shoot them because they took 500 or 1,000 $$$ worth of your stuff.

it's principle that matters

15. Still Runnin

Still Runnin
    from VA & FL

that bites, I maintain what goes around comes around!

16. daddyo54

daddyo54
    Member Emeritus
    from Denison Tx

HAHA! That would be great! The problem here is not nec. the economy it's the meth! A friend(who is a HAMBer) is a police officer locally and just about every call they get from theft to domestic disturbance most of the time comes back to drugs. Last labor day a lady got arrested going through mailboxes in my neighborhood looking for whatever she could get to by drugs. The dumb bitch was going through the mail on Labor day.... no mail delivery on labor day!!!!! Same chick was back last week and walked up my drive way while I was outside and asked to mow the field next door to my house for $20 to buy her medicine. I don't own the field the city does and I ran her ass off before she could get inside the garage to look around which is what she wanted to do. Went inside and called the cops and she was arrested up the street for possesion go figure.

17. cutthroat corps

cutthroat corps

Texas plates NCX 939 Tan four car no make
    For all those who question deadly force. It has nothing to due with some tools and caps that are gone. It is all about this is my house where my wife and kids are most of the time in which , I am at work earning and honest living or at the shop I share with HAMBer Tromper. If it happen at the shop I would be pissed but happened at my Castle ,where my kids sleep that's wrong on so many levels. My wife knows how to get into my quick safe and can shoot but I don't care if she ever has to use that knowleage. STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM MY HOUSE get a #$%$ JOB

18. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

if you have read any of the theft threads on here..than you know where I stand..
    If they are taking from me..that in it self is an act of aggession against me and my family..I will not hesitate to take target practice out on his ass..
    those fuzzy living sheltered life types that thinks a life is worth more than my shit ..is wrong..I just dont see it that way. So im just supposed to lay down and watch while i get ripped off?..My momma didnt raise no pussy..if the dip shit dont like the taste of the butt end of my 870,,,than he sure as hell will not like the feel of 00 buck shot!

They (theifs) are taking the chance that they may run across an American that isnt going to fold up and let them tread on them.

one thing to remember..no point in calling the cops..the law is only reactionary //not pro-active..a loaded shot gun is pro-active..

and most theifs dont say.."Hey honey ..if i dont come home tonight from my night out of stealin' make sure you call the cops to come lookin' for me"...get my point?

anyone who says they deserve to be left alone or not shot..must have never been stolen from..I had my place in Detroit Robbed 2 times Once the home and once my garage, and I was jumped one time by 3 guys after work for my cashed paycheck, when i was younger.
    let me tell you once your home has been broken into and things like this have happened to you..the world is a different place, your home dont feel like home ..or safe..ever~

their numbers need to be diminished..less over crowding in our jails..less tax dollars feeding crooks, less crime.and a message to the theifs and those out to harm us,.Im glad to see on here that im not alone in the ways that i feel..its a step in the right direction...and if you aint breaking the law..than you got nothin' to fear.
    A more secure feeling that your family is safe, while your out bustin' your ass to provide for them..and .. ,, honey, grab me a cup of coffee and pass the ammo!

Last edited: Apr 29, 2009
  19. Bettlejuice

Bettlejuice
    from WV

It's the crank around here that fuels thieves... If they ain't ON meth, they're ripping you off to BUY some. I live up north in WV an hour and change from Pittsburgh (sorta a big suburb of Pittsburgh), it's not so bad here, but in the southern part of the state (which is what people think of when they think of WV...) it's crazy what goes on for speed and pills.

I'm an network design and performance engineer for regional cell phone company... When the price of copper was sky high there for a while a couple months back, at least 2 or 3 sites A WEEK were broken into for their copper ground bus bars (1/4" thick copper, about 4 inches by 16 inches. Each carrier typically has one at the site, sometimes a couple depending on the configuration). They would cut through a couple thousand dollar fence to steel $10 or $20 in copper (I'm sure they weren't gettin' exactly top dollar at the scrapers). Just cut the grounds loose, take as much of the ground cable as they could and the snag bus bar. I shit you not, at one site they DUG UP the grounding halo (a ground ring buried a few feet underground around the base of the tower), no small task! For the amount of time, effort, and work these dipshits would put into it, they could have done something legit and probably made twice the money in the same amount of time.

We busted a couple fellas in the act... Worked for a tower crew I think contracted by Verizon. Freakin' DUMB, tower climbers make some good coin! Way to blow it!

The only benefit to callin' the cops around here is for the report for insurance. They ain't gonna do shit, period.

-Jason

20. wrenchrocket

wrenchrocket

Thats the good thing about living in my shitty neighborhood the worst elements are across the street and they keep an eye on my house instead of stealing from it. I had a buddy picking up some stuff one day while I was gone he said as he loaded his truck all the sudden he had a bunch of delinquints asking him what he was doing and if he knew who lived there.

21. motorhed

motorhed
    from Australia

Sometimes it works out. I caught some teenagers in the neighbours car, tackled one and he spent the night in the slammer, nothing taken (no charges pressed cause he was run over and killed a few weeks later).
    the next week i caught a druggie fresh from jail in another neighbours car, hit me with a bottle and had a knife ready so i pounded him hard for a few minutes. blood (his) all over the road, neighbours came out and it took 4 of us to hold this animal down while the cops came even after he'd been beaten badly. his trial coming up soon, but he's had his punishment anyway, more jail time will be the cherry on top.
    And luckily, my garage is out the back out of site...

22. I went to the point of putting a 6foot chain link fence around my complete acre,neighbors know the danger of entering if Im not around or if I am......then again we all watch each others places,that and ADT & Colt

23. More like a 1911A1.Now that is a number that will solve a whole lot of problems!:D

24. This is exactly why when folks ask "whats in your garage" -- you say nothing except a couple bags of cow shit! The more you talk and show what you have, the more the F*&*ing scumbags will be over to check you out. Keep everything of value under lock n' key . . . never advertise a damn thing!

25. I had my truck stolen one time, in Southlake (a nice area). I was in the store for 3 minutes! I had to insist the police print the truck, never heard anything back on it. I would have loved to catch the bastards, I wouldn't have "let them go".

26. The thief is the one that puts himself in the situation to possibly lose his life for his actions.
    and yes

27. <CENTER>[​IMG]
    Beta |Home | My Account | Account History | Refer Friends & Get Free Lookups
    </CENTER>[​IMG] Texas DMV Detail

<TABLE class=pdheaders><TBODY></TBODY></TABLE>
    <CENTER><TABLE width="90%" border=5><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top wrap>[SIZE=-1]Owner Name[/SIZE]
    JASMINE LETRECE JONES
    </TD><TD vAlign=top wrap>[SIZE=-1]Current Plate[/SIZE]
    NCX939</TD><TD vAlign=top wrap>[SIZE=-1]Current Registration Expires[/SIZE]
    09/2009</TD><TD vAlign=top wrap>[SIZE=-1]Owner Address[/SIZE]
    5619 ALDINE BENDER # 274A
    </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top wrap>[SIZE=-1]Previous Plate[/SIZE]
    </TD><TD vAlign=top wrap>[SIZE=-1]Previous Registration Expired[/SIZE]
    /</TD><TD vAlign=top wrap>[SIZE=-1]Owner City/State/ZIP Code[/SIZE]
    HOUSTON,TX 77032 </TD><TD vAlign=top wrap>[SIZE=-1]VIN[/SIZE]
    3FAHP07107R128297</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top wrap>[SIZE=-1]Document Number[/SIZE]
    10137539747110454</TD><TD vAlign=top wrap>[SIZE=-1]Title Issue Date[/SIZE]
    Nov 10 2008</TD><TD vAlign=top wrap>[SIZE=-1]Title Process Code[/SIZE]
    </TD><TD vAlign=top wrap>[SIZE=-1]Title Bind Code[/SIZE]
    </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top wrap>[SIZE=-1]Document Type Code[/SIZE]
    01</TD><TD vAlign=top wrap>[SIZE=-1]Vehicle Body Type[/SIZE]
    4D</TD><TD vAlign=top wrap>[SIZE=-1]Vehicle Class Code[/SIZE]
    PASS</TD><TD vAlign=top wrap>[SIZE=-1]Vehicle Model Year[/SIZE]
    2007</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top wrap>[SIZE=-1]Vehicle Make[/SIZE]
    FORD</TD><TD vAlign=top wrap>[SIZE=-1]Vehicle Model[/SIZE]
    FE</TD><TD vAlign=top wrap>[SIZE=-1]Vehicle Ton[/SIZE]
    0000</TD><TD vAlign=top wrap>[SIZE=-1]Registration Sticker Number[/SIZE]
    </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top wrap>[SIZE=-1]Registration Transaction Code[/SIZE]
    RLSGRP</TD><TD vAlign=top wrap>[SIZE=-1]Registration County Code[/SIZE]
    101</TD><TD vAlign=top wrap>[SIZE=-1]Registration County Name[/SIZE]

none found</TD><TD vAlign=top wrap>[SIZE=-1]Registration Effective Date[/SIZE]
    Oct 28 2008</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top wrap>[SIZE=-1]Previous Owner Name[/SIZE]
    LIBERTY AUTO SALES</TD><TD vAlign=top wrap>[SIZE=-1]Vehicle Body VIN[/SIZE]
    </TD><TD vAlign=top wrap>[SIZE=-1]Vehicle Length[/SIZE]
    00</TD><TD vAlign=top wrap>[SIZE=-1]Previous owner city/state[/SIZE]
    HOUSTON,TX</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top wrap>[SIZE=-1]Vehicle Odometer Brnd[/SIZE]
    A</TD><TD vAlign=top wrap>[SIZE=-1]Vehicle Odometer Reading[/SIZE]
    97530</TD><TD vAlign=top wrap>[SIZE=-1]Vehicle Title Address[/SIZE]

</TD><TD vAlign=top wrap>[SIZE=-1]Vehicle Sales Price[/SIZE]
    00000000</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top wrap>[SIZE=-1]Vehicle Sold Date[/SIZE]
    00000000</TD><TD vAlign=top wrap>[SIZE=-1]Vehicle Title City/State/ZIP Code[/SIZE]
    , </TD><TD vAlign=top wrap>[SIZE=-1]Vehicle Empty Weight[/SIZE]
    003500</TD><TD vAlign=top wrap>[SIZE=-1]Vehicle Gross Weight[/SIZE]
    003500</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top wrap>[SIZE=-1]Owner Country[/SIZE]
    </TD><TD vAlign=top wrap>[SIZE=-1]Privacy Option[/SIZE]
    3</TD><TD vAlign=top wrap>[SIZE=-1]Number of Liens[/SIZE]
    1</TD><TD vAlign=top wrap>[SIZE=-1]Last Update[/SIZE]
    Nov 14 2008</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top wrap>[SIZE=-1]Lien 1 Holder[/SIZE]
    069492342</TD><TD vAlign=top wrap>[SIZE=-1]Lien 1 Date[/SIZE]
    20081011</TD><TD vAlign=top wrap>[SIZE=-1]Lien 2 Holder[/SIZE]
    </TD><TD vAlign=top wrap>[SIZE=-1]Lien 2 Date[/SIZE]
    </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top wrap>[SIZE=-1]Lien 3 Holder[/SIZE]
    </TD><TD vAlign=top wrap>[SIZE=-1]Lien 3 Date[/SIZE]
    </TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top align=middle colSpan=4 wrap>Above information as provided by state - below are our annotations </TD><TR><TD vAlign=top wrap>[SIZE=-1]Click here for more vehicles in this area[/SIZE]
    5619 ALDINE BENDER # 274A </TD><TD vAlign=top wrap>[SIZE=-1]Click here for more vehicles in this area[/SIZE]
    5619 ALDINE BENDER # 274A HOUSTON,TX 77032-4506</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></CENTER>
    <CENTER> </CENTER>

28. Hal_396

Hal_396

Move to Iowa! We don't have that problem here........ Well, not yet anyway.

29. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

^^looks like its time to go get your stuff back^^

30. Larry T

Larry T

'Cept it's about 250 miles from Hurst to Houston.