Register now to get rid of these ads!

Live from the Lone Star Round Up!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Apr 17, 2009.

1. borndead327

borndead327

we will be there in an hr or two

2. PeteFromTexas

PeteFromTexas

Man It rained all day yesterday. We weren't on Congress for 5 minutes before some guy did a burnout in front of the cops. It was awesome!!!

3. smokindave

smokindave

Thanks for the pics. We are looking at 90-92 here today. Way too early in the year for that. I hate the SJ Valley

4. pardner

pardner

Last edited: Apr 18, 2009
  5. Mad~Max

Mad~Max

A Desoto grill on a Ford?? I like it :cool:

Pic from Pardner's collection:

[​IMG]

6. chuxx

chuxx

Drove through the hail and flooding and got to Congress at bout 8 last night, was very cool. Gettin' ready to head to the show with the family.....see y'all there!

7. stealthcruiser

stealthcruiser

THAT, had to be BAD ASS!!!!!!

8. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

Wish I was there, guys. Had to take care of some business. MORE PICS PLEASE.

9. You guys get Sir Vaughn?!! Out here we get some Beach Boys clone/cover band...screw this I'm movin' to Austin...

10. DeVille Gal

DeVille Gal

<HR style="COLOR: #e5e5e5; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e5e5e5" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
    Quote:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by hot-rod roadster [​IMG]
    Too early for pictures ??? I'm stuck in Nebraska, it's a beautiful day here, but I'd rather be there in the rain. Gary
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    Ditto :(
    <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

We miss you Megan, wish you were here !!!

11. pardner

pardner

12. sololobo

sololobo

Thanx for the coverage guys, Tres Amigos didn't get our rides ready in time to make the event. This bunch knows how to make leamonade out of lemons!! The rain infested H.A.M.B. drags a few years ago produce a memorable party and this looks like a duplicate. Been jones'n for pix, thanks for hookin us up!! Saw the great shots at the meet and greet! Spotted our homeboy Malcolm there representing the Nebraska H.A.M.B. folks. Man getting to see and hear Jimmy Vaughn tearing it up with the lovely Lou Ann Barton would be worth the trip. I am seeing James Inveldt today as a consolation prize. Party on!!~Sololobo~

Last edited: Apr 19, 2009
  13. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

What a great weekend! We didn't let the rain get us down on Friday and it was pretty damn nice yesterday. Got to see and meet a ton of cool people and had a great time chatting with everyone. We are headed through Oklahoma right now and may stop in Wichita for the night. It's a little cool in the roadster... nothing another layer of clothing won't fix!

14. Wesley

Wesley

Nick it was great to meet you this weekend, yall have a safe trip home.

15. SlowandLow63

SlowandLow63
    from Central NJ

Man, NJ sucks. What a blast we had, now its back to the real world. Time to start seriously looking for a house down there.

16. aldixie

aldixie

This was my first Round up. Had a great time, my feet were sore after walking around the show ground. South Congress during the evening was one of the best cruises I had ever seen. Will be back next year and this time with the car.

17. pardner

pardner

I was also a roundup virgin. Has anyone heard what the final count at the show was?

18. The wife and I were there on Saturday and it had to have been a record number of entries. I don't think I have ever seen that many cars at the LSRU

19. Gregg Pellicer

Gregg Pellicer

An 8 year old thread comes back

20. image.jpeg This is 10 years in a row for me and I think it was the best ever. Flatheads Forever! I drove my "hot rod" 100 miles each way;gr8 fun!

21. blackout78666

blackout78666

I was thinking I was at the wrong roundup?!?!? But I did see Jimmie Vaughn there. Scratching my head this whole thread. Hahahahah