Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features 1932 Ford 4-doors,,who has one?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HOTRODPRIMER, Jul 10, 2008.

1. I'm with you Jim,,,

2. Ken,,,I don't plan on sellin' the car but when you are ready to retire give me a call.:D HRP

3. Deuce Roadster

Deuce Roadster
    Member Emeritus

Ken ... this one is For Sale ... just a few miles from your old home ...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It is in Summerville SC ... it has a later 24 stud flatty in it now ...

:D

4. Park the motorhome and drive the Fordor, it doesn't deserve to be eating dirt behind anything. Pull a small camper with it and save the gas money for more (s)miles in your Ford Mordor. :D:D

5. This car was on the computer at work,,,don't know anything about it,,,I did notice the door handle missing one the rear door.HRP

[​IMG]

6. M_S

M_S
    from SoCal

It looks like the rear handle was shaved (like it better with). I am thinking of putting the rear bobbed/front cycle fenders on mine, and like the look of this one. I like the header too, but am nervous about having them out in the open with my kids getting in and out of the car.

Thanks for posting that one.

7. Oh look, Danny is going to prove my point with visual aids.

That car has been sectioned also - which I don't think hurt, or helped, it any.

JH

8. MS,

I was talking today with JimA about that fender set-up. Sounds cool. You should give it a shot.

JH

9. samsonized

samsonized

i am looking for a 32 fordor does anyone know of one for sale mike 847-987-2928 [email protected]

10. Thought I would bring this back for the guys that don't think mor-dors can make cool hot rods. HRP

11. M_S

M_S
    from SoCal

Time to bring the fordor post back to life.

Mine is finally home. Let the deconstruction begin.

<table style="width:auto;"><tr><td>[​IMG]</td></tr><tr><td style="font-family:arial,sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right">From Fordor At Home</td></tr></table>

<table style="width:auto;"><tr><td>[​IMG]</td></tr><tr><td style="font-family:arial,sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right">From Fordor At Home</td></tr></table>

And here is the new chassis for it.

<table style="width:auto;"><tr><td>[​IMG]</td></tr><tr><td style="font-family:arial,sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right">From New Chassis</td></tr></table>

<table style="width:auto;"><tr><td>[​IMG]</td></tr><tr><td style="font-family:arial,sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right">From New Chassis</td></tr></table>

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
  12. M_S

M_S
    from SoCal

13. Thats about the strangest thing i,ve ever seen on a Ford. Still looks like a good deal.

14. gold5000000

gold5000000

I love the way these cars look

15. kiwi88

kiwi88

Just picked up my fordor and brought her home. Been in storage since 1972. Now the choice; do I run a hot four and rod brakes or a stock flatty & juice brakes. A 2-4 inch drop front & rear would be mandatory either way but other than this she'll stay as she looks. Running on firestone split rims which I believe are a somewhat rare.

Attached Files:

16. I just listed my '32 fordor on eBay this weekend. Take a look.
    Ron

17. chromecarney

chromecarney
    from Tucson, AZ

Here's mine. Survivor from 1958 when second owner, who owned a '29 roadster on Deuce rails at the time, bought from the original owner the black Fordor from a Dallas Funeral Home. Updated in '64 with crate motor, a 327 ci/365 hp Vette. Painted a '65 Pontiac Royal Red. Stored in warehouse for years in New Mexico until 2004 when I found it on eBay I won it, then I updated chassis, wiring, dash, welting, rubber, cosmetics and polished the '65 paint. A great example of the late fifties, early sixties hot rod. It still has the original glass and has never had rust or body damage anywhere.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 8, 2009
  18. firemangordy

firemangordy

My buddies' car.

Attached Files:

19. Limey Steve

Limey Steve
    Alliance Vendor
    from Whittier

Chromecarney , I love that red Fordoor, a survivor or what ? Very cool

20. scootersnpie

scootersnpie

Hey Limey Steve how about a few preview photos of Mr. Wades Mordor spoke with him yesterday and sounds to be really a nice car in the makings. Nice to be home and talk soon Dave

21. attachment.php?attachmentid=636458&d=1239245702

Good looking cars,,HRP

22. jerseyboy

jerseyboy

love it!:d

23. Philbilly

Philbilly

Great looking mor-door HRP. I love the stance and the flathead.

24. TAYLOR

TAYLOR
    from DALLAS,GA.

Great thread and pictures.

25. pyroimpala

pyroimpala
    from DFW

x2!! I think I may have a new obsession on my hands for a family cruiser

26. Limey Steve

Limey Steve
    Alliance Vendor
    from Whittier

Here are some shots of Wade & Jenelle's Ultimate Family Hot Rod , body is due back from paint in 10 days & we should be firing the 392 Hemi next week

Attached Files:

27. Limey Steve

Limey Steve
    Alliance Vendor
    from Whittier

We just had a visit from 300mph member Joe Kugel he was influenced to buy a Fordoor when he saw Carol's car , what a bitchin car he's built on a full Kugel Chassis , nice steering column , wheel & column drop . ;)

Attached Files:

28. Hemirod

Hemirod
    from TX

Steve, that is nice. Do you have any pictures of Joes interior?

29. Here are a few that I have always liked - okay and a Tudor
    Also gotta like the Limey one and also what he is building now and the Kugel car is cool too.

Will also upload pics if I can work a deal on a chopped four door body I am looking at

Attached Files: