Register now to get rid of these ads!

Deuce Grill

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by oldschool66, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Anyone ever buy one of Speedways stainless 32 grills, and are they any good? My roadster is glass so I don't want to spend what an original will cost.

2. oldrelics

oldrelics
    from Calgary

I heard that the bars whistle when you drive, I bought a Dale's mfg. insert and it is NICE and fits good.
    You get what you pay for........

3. Papas32

Papas32
    from No.Ia.

I bought one for my 32 and it came in a Vintique's box. Not bad for the money.

4. jusjunk

jusjunk
    BANNED
    from Michigan

WHISTLE Ha ha ... I got one off ebay (not a speedway grille) and it was nice..
    Dave

5. Was that from speedway

6. oldrelics

oldrelics
    from Calgary

7. I got mine from a friend. It's a new metal repop but don't know the brand. I took the time to drill and shape the crank and two drain holes in the lower apron. Also going to drill out the two light wiring hole on either side. The top is filled and it looks the part with these extra details.

8. I just got off the phone with Mike at Dales mfg. and that sounds like the place to get it from, thanks for the lead oldrelics. And thanks to everyone who replied:p:p

oldschool66

9. doctorZ

doctorZ

I have used Bob Drake and Vintique. I have found that the Vintique one is flimsy, but makes it easier to fit because it will easily bent to shape. I like the Drake one a lot more. The bars are thicker and it looks a lot better.
    -drZ