Register now to get rid of these ads!

revenge suggestions needed

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by alex1954chevy, Apr 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plym_46

plym_46
    from central NY

Simply provide a copy of his craigslist ad to the dealership GM or owner, and also send a copy to the state (sales) tax authorities. Of he is colecting money or barter that is later sold or traded for the work his is doing, he's got to be in violation. Most states do not look lightly on such things. ARound here, they look in the newspapers and go after folks who have garage sales or estate sales to make sure they get their vig.

2. yea dam T:cool:M.

3. 40streetrod

40streetrod
    from nj

I could tell you many thing to do to this POS, but is it worth your job in this day and age?
    just find his ad on craigslist, printed it out and hand it to the boss or mail it to the company.
    your company will take care of it.
    or
    just have someone call the shop in the afternoon and say that their car was fixed there by the POS and now it's all screwed up, won't run and since it was fixed at their place of business and by their employee they want it fixed right. Then Mr POS will have to explain to the boss the how's and why's of what's going on.
    boss will be very unhappy, his names on the line, employee making side money off of HIM and not even getting a cut of the action $$$$$ - they won't like it one bit and I'm willing to bet Mr POS is GONE.

4. rainman1958

rainman1958

Kick his ass and take the legal hit it's the only way you will feel better.

5. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

lol..dude every time i see your avitar i cant help cracking up

6. i wish i could grow a real one:( i guess thats why im tomCANTdoit lol

7. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

its got to be that so serious "In your Face" look with that fake stash that gets me rolling..
    its like yer saying.."Yeah...and?" "so whats it to ya!"

8. kjohnson

kjohnson

I use to work with a guy like that. He started his truck on fire in the shop on the weekend and had to have the fire department come out to put it out. Everyone in the shop got together and filled out about 20 applications to every shop around the area and it worked! Some poor bastard shop hired him. It worked out well for him and us he was gone and he made more money.:D

9. swazzie

swazzie

Can I get lock over here? YAH!!!!!!!!!! lol

10. What kind of boss do you have?? Apparently either he's been castrated or is getting kickbacks from Mr POS. Most shop's I've worked in had a nearly "zero tolerance" policy on such stuff. 'bout the only thing most would allow was if the techs changed the oil or made a minor repair/tune up on HIS own vehicle, and ONLY while the shop was open (during lunch, slow times, etc.). This sounds like a mis-management issue, and Mr POS is just taking advantage of it. Sometimes revenge can backfire. Saw it once, a guy found out one of the office gals was "borrowing" supplies and took issue with it. Come to find out - the boss was shaggin' her. Guess who won THAT one?

11. MercMan1951

MercMan1951

I called it first! :eek:

12. Rooney00

Rooney00

I double that.

13. stagernwings

stagernwings
    from tx

skip the corn and go with hershey kiss streamers .

14. 38plymouth

38plymouth

Makes perfect sense. Forget the revenge kick, just do your work and and stop whining.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.