Register now to get rid of these ads!

revenge suggestions needed

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by alex1954chevy, Apr 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alex1954chevy

alex1954chevy

for a long time weve been able to work on our cars in our shop at work. its an auto shop in a dealership, but for some time now there has been a tech taking advantage of the priveledge, by bringing not only his car in but a couple cars a day and using the shop/equipment as his own personal business. he even advertised himself on cragslist as a freelance mechanic, we know it was him, as he had his phone # on there. first of all he lost another techs master fuel injection testing kit, second, mangament eliminated our use of the shop on the weekends for our own personal vehicles. i would take him to the back and beat his ass, but hes a little bitch and hell take legal action agaisnt anyone that lays a finger on him, any suggestions of revenge that doesnt allow him to know who is doing it directly

2. KJSR

KJSR
    from Utah
    1. Utah HAMBers

I guess in my older age I let stuff like that go. Seems like karma will catch him at some point....

3. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

yeah, that's why I come here. to help someone screw with someone I don't even know.

4. RichG

RichG

He'll take himself out, and do it far harsher than anything you could come up with.

...and besides, poetic justice is much more satisfying. Don't let his actions bring you down to a level you don't want to be at...:D

5. Harry Bergeron

Harry Bergeron
    from SoCal

Too late, shudda gotten on it sooner, getting him to cool it, or going to the management to nip it in the bud to protect your own interests.

Tolerance is lame, gotta get proactive with the jerks around you.

6. Mazooma1

Mazooma1

Take nude photos of his dog and put 'em on the internet

7. RichG

RichG

dang it, I'm going to have to stop reading your responses, everytime I do I end up choking or spitting food out or something equally gross...:D

8. whats the point of revenge on some slapnut if the recipriCUNT doesnt know where its comin from?

9. MercMan1951

MercMan1951

Where is the supervisor during all this? Revenge and or intimidation has no place in the workplace.

Thread closed in 3....2.....1.....

Last edited: Apr 3, 2009
  10. Degreaser

Degreaser

Take a big steamer in his toolbox.

11. hire some one to kick his ass! maybe some one who is 6'4" 260 and has a fake stache to hide his identity :p

12. MercMan1951

MercMan1951

DEGREASER - funny you posted right after me. LOL...

13. skwurl

skwurl

You reap what you sew. He'll get his. If you seek revenge you'll get yours. It stinks but its ture

14. stude_trucks

stude_trucks

Yeah, I wouldn't worry too much over it personally. He'll set his own trap sooner or later or someone else will beat his ass for you and you will get the benefit without any of the side effects. I would just steer clear of him when possible and just honestly tell it like it is to others when needed.

15. 57JoeFoMoPar

57JoeFoMoPar

Agreed MercMan, revenge has in place in the work place. That said, there is no reason you can't be a cut-throat jerk off that rats him out to the management and gets his ass fired. That is business, and a staple of the corporate world. Just because people are your co-workers doesn't mean you need to be nice to them. You need to protect yourself first and foremost. Rat him out. Get him fired. He has it coming

16. badger

badger

I also vote steamer in his toolbox; put a nice note on top of it that makes it known that the rest of you are all on to what he has been doing.

17. oilslinger53

oilslinger53
    from covina CA

Put paint stripper on some of the tools he like to borrow, and tell everyone but him.
    Or just don't let him use your shit

18. Mazooma1

Mazooma1

YEAH...eat a bunch of corn on the cob the day before RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM and then do the deed the next day! Then sit back when he looks at YOU and just smile...hahahaha

19. Lucky667

Lucky667
    from TX

Hide and watch. Stay out of the way. Do nothing. He will take care of himself.
    Remember, "What ever goes around, comes around & pay back is a bitch."
    Good Luck.

Lucky667

20. RodStRace

RodStRace

I find that mouth breathers like you have described tend to overlook all the rules.
    Perhaps he might be subjected to the bright light of a government investigation? :rolleyes:
    Hint: Did he declare all that extra income?

21. MercMan1951

MercMan1951

Not sure if this is being sarcastic, but here's my perspective:

There is no reason others have to abide by the rules, while others milk the system and get away with murder. In the end, the good workers eventually get fed up and leave...why should they leave because of someone taking advantage of the situation? Why should all suffer because of one? I was in no way implying him to be a cut-throat jerk...I'm just surprised this behavior is tolerated...especially in this economy where there are like 1000 applicants for every 1 job.

I just don't see the benefit to any ill-nature pranks. If you get caught, now it's your ass. (Pranks - revenge - however you want to call it)- won't get him to leave or get him in any trouble-- as the victim. We did that shit in H.S. and everyone went down. Don't people learn from their mistakes?

Last edited: Apr 3, 2009
  22. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

print out the ad with his phone number on it..and give it to the owner of the business..your job is done..leave it to the owner..not your boss the owner.
    explane to him what happend to all the guys that followed the rules and how you got cheated by someone who coudnt follow policy

23. nutrocker

nutrocker

a couple of subtle acts might be fun.

Tell all the other guys to bring their own toilet roll for a while and put some itching powder in the one he is likely to use. Made me giggle like a 10 year old when I did to a twat at work years ago. He spent most of the afternoon wriggling like a snake on a hot plate.

You could also put a tampon (or several) in his fuel tank. It'll expand when wet and will sit in the bottom of his tank. At some point it'll work it's way to the outlet pipe and slow the flow. Might just cause intermitant fuel starvation, and if it does he'll be spending most of his time working on his own car trying to find the fault, and the fuel tank will prob be the last thing to look at.

24. Doug B

Doug B

I have this same kind of after hours deal in the shop where I work....loosing it would suck. Get everyone else who works there together and go see the boss. Plead your case and try to get reinstated,with the only abuser being banned. This will be better than revenge.

25. bamabob

bamabob

I think supervision dropped the ball on this one. If they let you use the shop to work on your personal vehicles and this guy is doing work for hire he should be the one who looses his privileges. Actually I would think this would be worthy of termination. I don't think it would be whiney for the guys who did not abuse the priviledge to approach the boss on this one. Loosing shop access because of a situation like this would get my blood boiling but I would approach it direct and openly.

Bob

26. MercMan1951

MercMan1951

^^^^^^^Well said, sir.

27. dnnflamess

dnnflamess
    from el paso tx

Make his life a living hell. Why get him fired right away. Make him suffer.
    When he asks for help tell him you will be there later. later, later.

When you help him hold something up, drop your end just as he's going to put his end in place.

I'm sure you can think up some sort of fake mechanical problems that will keep him tied up for an hour or two at a time. Over and over every day.

It could be fun if you try.

Take turns see who can keep him off track the longest. Put some bear money on it!

28. RoadsterRod1930

RoadsterRod1930
    from NEPA

why dont you knock him out with chloroform and then drag him under his lift and let the car down..accidents at work happen all the time......

or you can just keep doin what ur doin and not mind what he does

29. .manny

.manny

yea im sure the owner wouldnt be too happy about him doing side work at the dealership

30. MercMan1951

MercMan1951

Will it really be him suffering? Why make everyone in the shop continue to suffer? :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.