Register now to get rid of these ads!

are you kidding

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by o2bdone, Mar 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bbc 1957 gasser

bbc 1957 gasser

i fought the law and the law one ....i fought the law and the law one ..is that how the song goes ..?

i tryed to fight a ticket here you have to meet with the cop first then the judge cop didnt want here anything i had to say then when i went in to see the judge cop goes up there wispers in his ear and he didnt want to here what i had to say ..a holes ...i had to pass on the right or rear end a old lady who dont use turn signals by the way ..

good luck man.

2. Mazooma1

Mazooma1

If you hadn't tried to get out of the line and avoid the vehicle check point, I doubt you would have been cited at all. If I was a cop and I saw someone trying to avoid the checkpoint, I might think that they were drunk, had a weapon or drugs on board.
    And as far as the guy complaining that he got cited for breaking the seat belt law, well, I don't know where to start, so I won't even try.
    I don't know what this poor Country has in store for it when so many people think that they are "entitled" or "special" and that checkpoints or laws don't apply to them.

3. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

hahhahah thats great!

and Chili Phil

thats something you just learned to do, recently..so give us all some time to catch up with you..ok?:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
  4. Well, the question is, would you rather pay the state or pay a lawyer? I'm sure a good one could get that thrown out for $100 or $200 or whaveter the going rate is for handling tickets there. The fine may be cheaper, but if you pay a lawyer, the money only goes for the upkeep of one asshole, if you pay the government, the money goes to the upkeep of thousands of assholes.

I've found that because the lawyers are part of the ol' boys network, they can almost always do better than you can on your own. When I was a teenager I had some pretty nasty tickets and the guy who went to school with my mother got just about every one of them knocked down to non-point violations with like $25 or $50 fines - only one of them he couldn't do that on, because the county it was in the DA was a dick to people from out of town, and I haven't driven through that villiage since.

5. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

no its //"I fought the law and the law won"..ok?

6. NOPE! No Jury trials for traffic and equipment violations in California since 1969 - too many assholes tying up court time wasting money

7. wow wow wow man i was not looking for any thing more then how to take care of this and still enjoy my car. Like i said i just got it back on the road. I just put new carpet in so car was down for a while.I have 2 kids and am not able to get out to my car as often as i would like so it took some time to finish.thanks guys ill chang the oil add a pcv and see what happens.As for did i make a mistake by trying to get out of line yes but we all make mistakes live and learn. This is my first build so still learning any other advice you guys have i am open to new ideas thanks 2 all of you that responded

8. stagernwings

stagernwings
    from tx

This is a great thread but you cant pick up a turd from the clean end . just fix the car the tree huggers will luv ya ,the cops will luv ya .and best of all you come out with a car you can be proud of .

9. RichG

RichG

...I was going to let it go, but dang, it is pretty funny if you think about it:D

10. RichG

RichG

You really don't get it, do you? If the cop stopped you because your hair was uncombed, then they're being a dick. If a cop stops you because you have a big nose, then they're being a dick. If a cop stops you because you fit a "profile", then they're being a dick.

When a cop pulls you over for breaking the law, THEY ARE DOING THEIR JOB!!!

...grow up already, you're not special, you're just like the rest of us, you got caught, man up and face the consequences instead of whining like a child.:cool:

11. Mazooma1

Mazooma1

If that's the case, then this chick is committing a felony!!!

[​IMG]

12. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

oh my friggen god !!!
    LOLllllllll
    Mazooma1 yer killin me

i cant stop laughing:D

13. rustyford40

rustyford40
    from Mass Bay

Like I sayed thy don't harass us. thy have better things to do

14. Mazooma1

Mazooma1

Emerikan skooz r da bestest

15. dude if you would have jumped outta the car waving your mac10 or AK47 around they would have forgottin all about your cars problems , if you have none of the above the "official" foot race would have had the same respounce ..

16. rustyford40

rustyford40
    from Mass Bay

The head of our car club got stopped for no fenders on his 32 roadster. That pissed him off so he got the law changed now pre 49's can run without fenders.

17. RichG

RichG

See? Now that is a positive response! If you don't like the law, work to change it...

18. Flat Ernie

Flat Ernie
    Tech Editor

I got through page 3...keep your bickering to yourself.

The man got some good advice - enough for now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.