Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features Ford Thunderbolts Photos Wanted

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Troublemaker427, Oct 11, 2006.

1. More pics for all you factory ford lovers....:D

Attached Files:

2. more......:D

Attached Files:

3. I have a weakness for Galaxie's too......:)

Attached Files:

4. This '67 Big Block , 4 speed Fairlane with an original ford fiberglass hood....no reproduction.....makes my Boat Float as well.....:p

Attached Files:

5. I like this one as well......:D

Attached Files:

6. Here comes some more......:cool:

Attached Files:

7. O man,..... '64 mercury comets!.....Love 'em.....:D

Attached Files:

8. I've never seen that one!! Nice car.....LOL;)

9. This car is a nice tribute to the Tasca car. It is one of the nicest clones I've seen and resides here in MD.

10. It is a beautiful clone indeed.....not sure about the color of the carpet...However, amazing restoration!

11. Here are a few more, I'm not sure if they've been posted already or not. The last one is great.

I'm in the middle of a '64 hardtop build, not a true clone but should be nice. 427 centre-oiler, tunnelport heads and dual quad intake, big spline toploader 4spd, Currie 9".

Attached Files:

12. Thanks for posting the photos. The blue T-bolt in the middle is the Expressway Gulf T-bolt, formerly the Bob Ford T-bolt. This car is currently owned by a member of this forum and was the second T-bolt built.
    The old group T-bolt shot was the day the first cars were released to the racers. The Bob Ford car is in this shot.

Your car sounds very cool. Another FE warrior!!!

13. Race Artist

Race Artist

Here's one of mine from the mid-May 1964 NHRA regional record run meet at Cecil Co., MD. The King car was running A/FX that day. Brannan was out for one of the early races with his Falcon.

I'd like to see some information about the pictures that're posted here and on other HAMB threads.
    Joel

Attached Files:

14. Omega

Omega
    from Mass

Cool, thanks. I honestly have no idea who is who, to many collections to follow who is who, thanks for the info!

15. apound

apound

A couple pictures of Darrell Droke's 65 T-bolt

Attached Files:

16. apound

apound

Cragar ad

Attached Files:

17. apound

apound

one more

Attached Files:

18. Some more cool T'bolt pics....John

Attached Files:

19. 6t5frlane

6t5frlane
    from New York

Great shot. The rarest of all the Thunderbolts fer sure. He got torn down all the time since he was so quick. He was protested by Mopar in 65 at Indy.

20. <TABLE class=tborder id=post3774030 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e5e5e5 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #e5e5e5 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #e5e5e5 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #e5e5e5 0px solid" width=175></TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_3774030 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #e5e5e5 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->[​IMG] Re: Drag cars in motion.......picture thread.
    <HR style="COLOR: #e5e5e5; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e5e5e5" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->[​IMG]
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

21. Real Deal....Sold for $ 270,000. at B.J.

Attached Files:

22. Misc...Ford T'bolt lightweight's.....

Attached Files:

23. 1/18 scale T-bolts are cool too........:D

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 3, 2009
  24. Some more........:)

Attached Files:

25. oops....one more page......:p

Attached Files:

26. 63Compact

63Compact

Found em
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

27. Kentuckian

Kentuckian

Study the correct rear wheel in post #385. The wheel pictured here is a later model. The slick may be from the mid 60's but the wheel is not. This one has 4 hubcap tabs instead of 3. Raised area between lug holes are wrong. The 4 air slots between center and outer part of rim are wrong.

Picture of car looks like a Fairlane 500 2dr hardtop. All 100 original '64 Thunderbolts were Fairlane 500 2dr sedans. Tell the guy nice try but......

28. Thanks for posting the shots WickedJohn!!!

29. doctorZ

doctorZ

Well, it is not an original but it is a clone built by Vern Tardel sittin' in our showroom. Check it out!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

-drZ