Register now to get rid of these ads!

Interesting story

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by burninbilly, Mar 15, 2009.

1. burninbilly

burninbilly

I have been looking for buick drums for my A tudor and some other stuff,dash etc.So at my work i put the word out.A young guy who works with me was talking to an older fella from around his home town.Well he came in the other day and we did some introductions and it turns out he has he figures about 6 pairs or so sittin at the farm on cars as well as a pile of vintage cars.I asked what hes doing with them,turns out nothing.I told him what i have,28 a tudor.turns out he thinks he has one around hes not sure of the year.i asked what hes doing with his stuff his reply was not much, i asked price and the old guy laughed and said he drinks beer.I said well can i come out and bring lots of beer,he laughed and said yes.So when the 5 feet of snow is gone cause the road to his farmstead is blocked in im takin lots of beer makin the long drive,im also taken my camera and a fire wrench and keepin my fingers crossed.He stated that he was thinkin of cleaning out alot of the shit in the buildings and scraping the steel,yikes im thinkin.I wish i new more of the type i need for my a but i dont know much about the drums,i also told him im lookin for dash.What year he asked said i dont know something diff.He said well theres lots to choose from theres 55,56,57 some forties and so on.So fingers crossed im waitin like a fox outside the chicken coop

2. Compulsion

Compulsion
    from BC

I'll bet you've been swamped with replies. However, two things. Your avatar shows a lighthouse. I know there are no light houses in Saskatoon. :) Spent a number years as a kid growing up in Moose Jaw. Second, if it turns out this fellow has any '35 dodge sedan stuff, bumpers, grills, dash etc please let me know. A road trip from Kamloops via the "yellow Head" could be fun.
    Rick

3. burninbilly

burninbilly

i was out in newfoundland in the summer with my truck,i will

4. Shifty Shifterton

Shifty Shifterton

Deliverance part II, Act 1, close........

5. hotrod-Linkin

hotrod-Linkin

anybody hear that banjo music????

6. burninbilly

burninbilly

im not sure what that means,banjo music, del part2 act 1 close??

7. kein

kein

Which ever one of you looks closest like Burt Reynolds means the other one plays the part of of Ned Beatty. Start learning to squeal!

8. harpo1313

harpo1313
    from wareham,ma

my wife says to me,hun whats so funny?

9. Must be young......squeal like a pig! Take lots of pics of that non rusted steel would ya!

10. 61TBird

61TBird

11. partsdawg

partsdawg
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Minnesota

Happy Hunting!

12. I do not have the expertise in this sodomizing movie that other HAMB's do, but I think Deliverance took place a bit farther South than Canada! :)

13. PS good luck with the hunt!!!!

14. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

foxes make no noise until well after raiding the hen house. then they might yip a bit.