Register now to get rid of these ads!

Cool Key Fobs

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Little Terry, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Little Terry

Little Terry

Just got a new key cut for my truck and had a look through my stuff for a cool key fob to put it on. This was the best I could find for now:

[​IMG]

What are the rest of you guys using for your rod keys????

Mark.

2. Only the coolest....
    [​IMG]

3. time_xx

time_xx

Jazzed up a bit....

Attached Files:

4. Little Terry

Little Terry

How did i guess that the first one up would be a HAMB fob!?!? Perhaps it's time I ordered my own. ;)

5. Crankhole

Crankhole

6. Dusty56

Dusty56

I've got a QC centre section for mine.

7. Gator had some Poor Boys logo key rings casted up, We just got them, Saturday and I just put my Ford's key on it...

8. choppintops

choppintops
    BANNED

Good luck, always says SOLD OUT :(

9. Offy

Offy

Damn, you must have BIG pockets!!!

10. Here's mine, waiting for me to crank it up now that the weather is finally warming up!

[​IMG]

11. autobilly

autobilly

12. hellboundfive-O

hellboundfive-O
    from AZ

[​IMG]
    The one is obviously an old Pontiac emblem. But the second one is an old Phillips 66 flashlight, and it still has the old battery. It says “Caravan Oil Co. Phillips 66 prod. E. Walter.” Pretty cool. I couldn’t decide which one to use, so I put copies of keys on both.

[​IMG]

13. Deuce Daddy Don

Deuce Daddy Don
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Here is one none of you have ever seen before----NO, its NOT for sale!!!!--------Don:D:D

14. henry29

henry29

15. Heckler

Heckler
    from Austin, TX

OK, this is boring without a picture, but I found a medium sized bolt in the pan of my V-12, that looks like it got caught in the crank a few times (mangled), but at the same time the constant movement and oil polished it up beautifully.

I drilled a hole in it and have it on my key chain now.

16. skunx1964

skunx1964

[​IMG]

truck keychain is and old plug from my 58 chevy. 58 has a 1/4in combo wrench. house keys have a skeleton key i made for my old house, out of steel rod and a couple tabs of steel

17. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Don't get me started...

[​IMG]

1. titanium pen... homemade.
    2. Arc flashlight
    3. hacked up leatherman micro with fold out keys, tools, etc...

[​IMG]

It all weights about $1 worth of quarters... REALLY light.

18. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

ZZ Top key chain my dad made. when I was a kid.

19. No cool fobs but I use a u joint clip for my key ring. I havent lost a key off of it in twenty years even though it seems like you could. I also carry a p38 army can opener. I've pried more things off with it than open cans. You never know when you need a small prybar or screwdriver. If you buy one make sure it says Shelby corp on it. The cheap coleman camping ones are no good.

20. Manson

Manson
    from Baden, MD
    1. Maryland HAMBers

<P>Here's mine- an old holographic pin up keychain. </P>
    <P>&nbsp;</P>
    <P>[​IMG]</P>

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
  21. gtnrkix

gtnrkix

WOW! Cool.
    Mine's #8 key fob from the Coral Court Motel in St Louis on Rt 66. Sorry, no pic, and it's a reproduction

22. hoof

hoof

My great uncle got this when he bought a 1963 Thunderbird. He also gave me one that has never been used.
    CHAZ
    [​IMG]

23. 69fury

69fury

no pic but it's a 4" polished con rod from some old small engine that had a needle bearing pressed in to accept the wrist pin.

24. Kerry67

Kerry67

I scored this one at an Estate Sale. I was talking to the guy who was running it while going through a box of $1 dollar items and I pull this out. He immediatly says it is not supposed to be in there so I said no problem, what do you want for it? He asked what kind of car I had and I told him a 56 Chevy so he said take it for the $1. PERFECT for my keys for the 56 Wagon.....

Attached Files:

• 56.jpg
      56.jpg
      File size:
      14.8 KB
      Views:
  25. thewildturkey46

thewildturkey46
    from Rice, MN

Here is mine that I made, got to be a Deuce owner to appreciate it, and yes they are for sale!

Attached Files:

26. 65PANELRAT

65PANELRAT

Here is mine, notice the 5 digit telephone no. it doubles as an ice scraper/coin holder, it holds a nickle and a penny! Holding the keys to my 56' Bel-Air!

Attached Files:

27. 60'shotrod

60'shotrod

Heres mine, an old Rat Fink, a torch/flashlight,an 8 Ball,a key fob from the B17 Flying Fortress ''Sally B'' trust, the Welsh flag and the BEST one of all, a picture of my Grandaughter.

Nick.

Attached Files:

28. Rudebaker

Rudebaker
    from Illinois

My DD key FOB is a Snap On 1/4" Drive Swivel taken apart and rings through the holes for the u-joint that connected them then you snap the male into the female side. I keep the ignition key on one half and everything else on another, great for those cold days when you want to warm the car up.

Coolest one I ever had was a brass 1927 Mercer Co. Illinois dog license tag but it evidently worked itself off one night and I lost it. I found 3 of them buried in the dirt behind an implement dealership when I was a kid, the other 2 are 1926 and 1929 and I still have them. They won't be going on any key rings though.

29. Slickster51_50

Slickster51_50

No picture but i've got a Peterbuilt oval fob and a ford oval fob on one key chain since my dad drives a Pete and i got the ford one from my father inlaw who got it with his 79 ford pickup.

30. OshkoshRob

OshkoshRob
    from Oshkosh