Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Dreddybear's Model A Coupe thread - DARTH WALTER

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by Dreddybear, Jun 26, 2008.

1. So you are building a cop car?:D

2. Dreddybear

Dreddybear

Well it was either that or rub rat turds over the rust with a Skull themed iron-cross eyed monster wearing snakeskin boots drinkin a bottle of XXX drawn on the decklid. But I can't please you ALL the time...:p

3. LUX BLUE

LUX BLUE
    Alliance Vendor
    from AUSTIN,TX

DAMMIT PAUL!!!!
    Quit givin away my Mural ideas!!!after the "bomber themed" nose art of _____
    brunette on top of_____ with somethin sinister painted over it like "Missing genetalia" Idea, I have decided I can't tell You anything.

4. LUX BLUE

LUX BLUE
    Alliance Vendor
    from AUSTIN,TX

and I want my goddamn Wizards and Unicorns shirt back, too, fucker.

5. Dreddybear

Dreddybear

NO WAY!! You'll have to pry it from my Kung Fu grip only AFTER storming my castle:

[​IMG]

6. MR. FORD

MR. FORD
    from Austin, TX

Rock on Paulie!!!:D

7. ttarver

ttarver
    from austin

Sweet keep it coming!!

8. Mr Haney

Mr Haney

That coupe is as good as it gets ! Like that chopped sled in background too. Hope to see that thing in person hamb drags !

why are your toe nails painted ? ? ? [see axle pic].

9. Lucky667

Lucky667
    from TX

Dreadybear, Your metalworking is an inspiration, Thanks. The jokes here are the best on the HAMB.

Keep up the good work.

Lucky667

10. Dreddybear

Dreddybear

You rock on you...silly.

They have to match my favorite dress...DUH

Wow, thanks man. Speachless on that one. I just weld and hit things with a hammer til it looks close... when you factor in all the cussing it becomes not all that inspirational.:D

11. gbones32coupe

gbones32coupe

ni ce progress looken great. you have in spired me to ge out there and start on my 32

12. HOT ROD DAVE

HOT ROD DAVE

this is a great thread, this is a inspiration to get me going on mine as well, keep up the good work

13. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

Hey Paul it was good hanging with you.... your well on your way brother.. I've been following this post for a bit now and your KICKING ASS!!! See you at the LSR..

Werd
    Piero

14. scootermcrad

scootermcrad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

It's Friday the 13th!! :eek::eek: This is what Jason did to the last guy that didn't post more update photos!

[​IMG]

I'm scared for you! It's been 10 days since you posted a picture!! :eek::eek:

15. Dreddybear

Dreddybear

I can't wait to see LW in person man! Don't be weirded out if I ask for a ride. Alot of people don't know this but I've only ridden in two Model A's ever!

RAD! I remember seeing the premiere of Freddy vs. Jason at the Cinerama in Hollywood. I sat next to Slipknot, like the WHOLE band. In costume! It was surreal!

There is nothing cool to report. I've been assembling backing plates and running to machine shops. I've also been spending LOADS of time with Carburetors. There will be some neato posts coming up though...

16. The Slipknot deal is just creepy.............

17. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

Hahaha I'll give you ride but it will cost you 1 bulldog puppy.

18. Hello
    Great thread, it have given me a lot of inspiration to start my project.
    I wonder if you can help me with some measurements, I have a 28 sport coupe I'm building to a Standard Coupe.
    I bought a pretty ruff roof and have some problems, its missing the cutters in the top where the wood should be. I have done this drawing, hope you understand my problems. I need to know the distance from the sunvisor to the edge in the back of the hole in roof; I also need to know the distance in the roof hole between the A-post and B-post. Great if you have some close up picks from the roof opening, I'm happy for any information.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Lars from cold Sweden

19. Johnny C.

Johnny C.

The car is lookin awesome. You are doin a hell of a job on it.

20. Dyce

Dyce

Lars you may get more response if you start a new thread. I have a 31 coupe at the shop but it may be different.
    Jeff

21. Dreddybear

Dreddybear

Flatred, I pm'd ya.:)

22. Dreddybear

Dreddybear

I've never been in a 32 or anything. I've been in (actually driven:D) Mr. Fords coupe and I had a crappy, ugly Model a pickup that broke the frame the second I got it. Other than that I've only been in fifties cars or newer. Crazy!

23. 54BOMB

54BOMB

We are in the same boat Paul, I sat in Buzzards coupe for about 3 mins at the hamb drags and thats it. Now im building one, I hope its fun to drive :D

24. LUX BLUE

LUX BLUE
    Alliance Vendor
    from AUSTIN,TX

oh hell, we gotta fix that.

25. 60'shotrod

60'shotrod

I rode in the ''Beanie''s ''A'' Coupe (He runs Buckland Automotive over here) when I went to buy my chassis from him. It was noisy, smelly and bloody uncomfortable and I LOVED every Damn minute of it!

Nick.

26. Casey

Casey
    Member Emeritus

hell man I`ll give ya a ride in a 32 , could have used a driver last may at the races ?

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  27. Dreddybear

Dreddybear

Hey, I'll take you up on that!

28. I'm really lovin' what I see you doing with the "A". Love the frame mods and all those holes. Great series of pictures too. That ought to be one hell of sweet ride when you get er done.
    May the trad rod Gods be with you!!
    Minn Mark

29. TexasHardcore

TexasHardcore
    from Austin-ish

I haven't checked this thread in a while...the car is looking great Paul! I need to swing by the shop one of these days and see it in person. Might inspire me to get my shit together and start another project. I miss my T :(

30. Dreddybear

Dreddybear

Thank you sir. I promise I'll make an offering of burnt rubber every sunday:)

You're welcome anytime man.

I heard someone came by and gave my car a "makeover", serves me right for not goin to the shop in a while :rolleyes: