Register now to get rid of these ads!

build section

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Peter Mc Mahon, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Peter Mc Mahon

Peter Mc Mahon
    from Ontario

I'm new here so maybe this has been suggested before, but what about a section for builds. Take all the old builds and any new ones and they get there own section. Love this site, and please keep up the good work. Peter

2. ratpak

ratpak
    from Onsted, Mi

I also like the idea, although we have the search tool but would be easier to get to if we had a section

3. 39 All Ford

39 All Ford
    from Benton AR

Seems to me that the whole site is more or less a "build section". :)

Frankly, I don't see any new sections popping up anytime soon.

For lots and lots of people, much of the appeal of this gathering place is there are not lots of sections and segments.

Anyone who is objective will have to admit that the "wide open" format of this Internet site has met with a lot of success as is.

Perhaps it would be best to accumulate more than 50 posts prior to asking for reorganization of the whole place... :)

Last edited: Feb 15, 2009
  4. Peter Mc Mahon

Peter Mc Mahon
    from Ontario

39 All Ford, so your saying that I should not have SUGGESTED in the "Questions and SUGGESTIONS" section of this forum my SUGGESTION of a build section? Yeah I guess that is logical since I only have 17 ooops I guess it is 18 posts now. Perhaps it would be best for you to have more than 109 posts before you determine that someone suggesting something in the "questions and suggestions" section of this forum is wrongful in any way shape or form. Peter

5. New Old Fart

New Old Fart

Thanks for saying this Peter. I was thinking the same exact thing myself.

6. 39 All Ford

39 All Ford
    from Benton AR

Yea, I guess I was kind of being an ass hole, sorry about that... sincerely, I had thought about that some time after I posted,,,, but you might consider that in the 15 years that this site has been up it has probably been recommended before....

and, this being the case, administration still has not broken the place into sections.

And yea, I only have 111 posts, but this forum moves so quickly.... hmmm maybe admin could do something to slow it down or break it up into more manageable sections for me, then I could post more.... :)

Oh wait,,, there is no way I can ask for that until I have more posts, rats,,, I can't get more posts until.... Damn... I am stuck..

But you were right about me being an ass hole, I have a problem with that from time to time,,, Sorry!

Last edited: Feb 18, 2009
  7. Peter Mc Mahon

Peter Mc Mahon
    from Ontario

We Ford guys get like that.:]