Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Sac thrash build

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bear Metal Kustoms, Feb 4, 2009.

1. Bear Metal Kustoms

Bear Metal Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

It is 12:15 Wed. morning.... what are you doing? This is what we are up to.. Supposed to leave at 10 am for Autorama... here is a few progress pics... Old 60's hot rod body made from Dodge and Ford... These pics are all since last week... and tonight....Waiting for flake to dry to start shooting clear.. This car has been painted twice in two days...Jason

Attached Files:

2. R.Allan

R.Allan
    BANNED
    from Ca

3. ratster

ratster

looks great so far...
    gold is the new flat black

4. Bear Metal Kustoms

Bear Metal Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

It is not gold... It is copper.....The picture doesn't really show the true color.. We are shooting clear now. I will post more pics in a few minutes.... Jason.

5. You guys are kickass. We have pulled all nighters to get the family race cars back to the track the next morning, but you guys are on it. The metalwork/bodywork is awesome fellas.-Weeks

6. Bear Metal Kustoms

Bear Metal Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

It's now 1:40 am and we are shooting clear....8 hours aprox before we are supposed to leave...down to the wire now...No time to sand and buff... but it will still smell like new paint at Autorama.... Jason.

Attached Files:

7. hat colour rules, great job. Cant wait to see it done!

8. Bear Metal Kustoms

Bear Metal Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

Thanks... heading home now..2:30 a.m... gotta sleep a couple hours..we will have about 3 hours to put the body on the chassis...Then 6 hour drive to the show.... nighty- night.. will post more pics in a while.. Jason.

9. Bear Metal Kustoms

Bear Metal Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

woke up...back to work and back to the shop

10. Weasel

Weasel

I hate deadlines - did the multiple all nighter thing and it blows. Great stuff - you guy's kick ass! Hope you make it. Be careful on the road and good luck.

11. SapienKustom

SapienKustom
    from Merced, CA

Looks good. Have a safe trip. Can't wait to see it in Sac.

12. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

Three words. Black Tiger Expresso. The meth subsitute for tweekers nationwide.

13. Classic line Jason....see you Saturday

14. moon man

moon man
    BANNED

sweet cant wait to see it in person......... pic,s dont do it.............

15. Man oh man! You got some work to do in a short time. I just gotta put the hood on and clean up the wheels and tires a bit. And I feel like I got a lot to do. Hope to see you tomorrow. Keep it up!!!!

16. JohnnyP.

JohnnyP.

jason left the shop at 4:20. a little later than planned with some setbacks but car should be in sac here real shortly. i think we all got max like 4 hrs of sleep

17. Bear Metal Kustoms

Bear Metal Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

I made it... We are at the hotel and will be over at Autorama in the morning setting up the booth and the two cars.. The trailer smells like fresh paint...didn't get all the little detail trim on and didn't get to sand and buff the car...but it is still pretty cool to look at...see ya at the show.. stop by and say hi.. Jason.