Register now to get rid of these ads!

Football vs Hot Rods

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jalopy junkie, Feb 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rustyford40

rustyford40
    from Mass Bay

2. 343w

343w

I just thank God everyday that we live in country where we can enjoy whatever we chose. I love hot rods, customs, NASCAR, college football, and even baseball. We are truly Blessed, and a lot of people have given their All to keep it that way! God Bless Our Troups............

3. banjorear

banjorear

Damn, I think this somes up this thread nicely.

4. Johnny C.

Johnny C.

Didn't watch the game or really care. My cars always beat out sports or anything on TV. But if I am going to watch sports, I agree with Pitts64 it is re-runs of old boxing matches when it was really boxing or MMA. I am young but old school at heart.

5. Vic

Vic
    from Florida

I produced sports for television (Mizlou TV Sports) for twenty years, never had an interest in sports beyond earning a living. I've never earned a living with cars but I get a lot more satisfaction from them.

6. crackernutz

crackernutz
    from tx

how does this survive ,but 90% of my posts get deleted? how is this on topic?:D

7. metalmike13

metalmike13
    from Glass City

skater/punk = hate sports especially football.

8. Dick Dake

Dick Dake

I watched it a few years ago when the Bears played. I am a casual observer of Football and Baseball. I prefer the radio and if you have a game on the radio, you can do work and listen at the same time. I watched the last 2 min. this year because I had no real interest. I took the exhaust manifolds off a 259 I'm trying to save.

9. Kustomkarma

Kustomkarma

Now that's funny.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.