Register now to get rid of these ads!

Football vs Hot Rods

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jalopy junkie, Feb 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NINE INCH

NINE INCH

Football is for guys that don't have cool cars. But I "smoked" a SuperBowl once. Maybe twice.

2. its only a sport if they use NITRO

3. southpark

southpark
    BANNED

this thread is biased, you guys were all the losers in shop class instead of getting ass from the cheerleaders. :D

it was a great fucking game to the few that care

4. Retro Jim

Retro Jim

SPORTS SUCK ! They are paid way to much for what they do !

5. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

I watched bits and pieces. I feel sorry for the people who care who wins or even know whos playing. I get the same buzz no matter who makes a touchdown or a great play. never matters what the score is.

Arizona... they got a football team in Arizona? Arizona Birds. never heard of them. nice Woodpecker on the helmet though.

6. Me and the Fiance went to Olive Garden...NO LINE!!! Thanks Superbowl...By the way, she was a cheerleader in high school and college...loves her "loser gearhead"...now I'm headed to bed to get some cheerleader ass:D

7. Retro Jim

Retro Jim

Damn you Roy , you better behave !

8. Hot Rod Michelle

Hot Rod Michelle

Nothing wrong with getting excersise. I like to pretend I'm a gymnast once and some times twice a week. So, getting fit and trim is great, but, football? What good is it? The only football players that impress me are those that can do back tucks and round off full pikes in their foos ball gear.

9. PunkAssGearhead88

PunkAssGearhead88
    from So Cal

I always hated ball sports as a kid and always will. It feels robotic watching or participating to me.

10. Lucky667

Lucky667
    from TX

I read the whole thread, some were funny, some got serious(why?), This made me smile, then laugh, Thanks!
    I didn't watch the game, I don't know who played. I'm sure I missed some good commercials & talented Cheerleaders.

Lucky667

11. Springsteen performed during halftime. The second half should start after the next commercial.

12. Spot_remover

Spot_remover

for me the superbowl was just a good excuse to drink beer and shoot the shit with friends. I didnt even know who was playing till today. But i do watch the Falcons and Dawgs.

13. Well that sums it up for me...couldn't have said it better myself...Ohh yeah right I didn't so I'll have to give Jalopy Junkie the credit on that bit of wisdom....:D

14. twofosho

twofosho

Had the root canal on Thursday, worked today, and had ABSOLUTELY no curiosity the Superbowl.

15. FCCOOL

FCCOOL

football, no thanks mate.
    Here in australia they run around with a giant testicle shape ball, everyone tries to grab it and hug it, they all get hot and sweaty together, sometimes they put there arms around each other, SOMETIMES THEY ALL HUG AND TELL SECRETS, and at the end, they all go into a room together and GET NAKED TOGETHER!
    I'M NOT WATCHING THAT!!!
    Ive seen american football, they all have helmets and padding, WTF? do they think they are going to run 212 mph and hit a wall whan there left shoe gets a blow out?

16. come back next Saturday and see how many posts get made during the Tony Stewart Open, err Bud Shootout.

17. hscott

hscott

Who played??

18. Fucking football.... it's the best mass distraction that any government could want. A few years ago here in Australia we had demostrations in a mater of days in Sydney because a football team went broke and had to shut the doors. Yet when the federal Gov tried to take away most of the rights for the workers of this country and people started getting sacked for no good reason it took months for people to get angry enough to get off their asses.

And yes I played the game in school, my team couldn't play for shit but we won every after game fight to the point that no one would play us any more. I also got my share of quality pussy too. ;)

19. FCCOOL

FCCOOL

yeah, i found in high school you could play every ball game you could think of, but nothing picked up fluff like a car, especailly when its a wagon.
    i always hated ball sports, lately ive been body boarding on the weekends with my son and i am thinking of taking up BMX again like he is doing, you dont need to kick a ball to get fit.

20. Mule Farmer

Mule Farmer
    from Holland MI

Football Sucks!!!!!!!!!! Big time burner. I also hate fishing and talking about fishing!!!!!!!!! Fishing Sucks too.

21. football is for the gays

22. i hate football !!!!! didnt know the super bowl was on until my kid told me

23. There was a football game yesterday?

24. Jim Pizzi

Jim Pizzi

If it don't have wheels and make noise ,who cares?

25. Dirty2

Dirty2

Dirty31 , Dirtyprincess, and me put a new rear main seal and cleaned the oil pan on his 32. Rustys wife said we must be the only guys not watching it .

26. Oldmanolds

Oldmanolds

Hot Rods, Sex. Sex, Hot Rods = no football.

27. banjorear

banjorear

That's funny.

28. In high school the cheerleaders wouldn't have anything to do with the likes of me. I was a car nut, wore a black leather jacket, smoked, skipped class and hung out at the drive inn. I couldn't even tell you how football was played. Had no idea. Later in life I figured it all out and now I will watch certain games (FSU football and the play offs). I did watch the Superbowl, was a good game. But I'm retired so I can mess with my ride today, tomorrow or when ever I want to. Plus I've got Directv with DVR so I can record anything I want to. Speed channel just sucked all day yesterday, "Pimp my ride" was on alllll friggin' daaaaay ...! Anyway, today is another day and I will do something I didn't do yesterday!

29. rusty48

rusty48

Didn't know who was playing till yesterday,never heard of the Cardnals except for my high school .Don't know why people want to watch a bunch of guys that make millions and bitch about it.

30. yblock292

yblock292

didn't even know who was playing and really didn't care, cleaned up the shop

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.