Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Where's the Starbird Show photos?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by povertyflats, Jan 17, 2009.

1. povertyflats

povertyflats
    from Missouri

I didn't go and hoping to see some photos. Sure hope my pal Engine Pro 5X comes thru for me. Or anyone else?

Last edited: Jan 18, 2009
  2. Sprout

Sprout

No pictures?

3. $#$#$--- Dude I told you I went somewhere today and took pics right !! The only problem is that I went to work and not to the Starbirds show. I have deadlines on things and you gotta do what you gotta do. Got quite a bit done in the shop cause nobody would have thought I was there. I did take pics of the car I was thrashing on LOL >>>>.

4. Ahh shit I almost forgot about my new word post LOL !! Those pics are UNOBTANIUM !!!

5. Stude-sled

Stude-sled

Here is all I got before the battery died.

Attached Files:

6. That's the Matador,right?

7. Stude-sled

Stude-sled

more

Attached Files:

8. Stude-sled

Stude-sled

one more

Attached Files:

9. povertyflats

povertyflats
    from Missouri

Thank you Stude-sled!

10. wheelbarrowsgarage

wheelbarrowsgarage
    BANNED
    from Missiry

So, I was there didn't take alot of photos, was actually kinda disappointed at what was there. Only about 2/3s of what was there 2 years ago and one whole wing full of new stuff. Also finding that alot of my pictures are just to dark to see much :( Might be about time to get a new camera I guess? Will post a few of the good ones.

Attached Files:

11. wheelbarrowsgarage

wheelbarrowsgarage
    BANNED
    from Missiry

El Matador!

Attached Files:

12. FINALLY!!!! Thanks...

13. wheelbarrowsgarage

wheelbarrowsgarage
    BANNED
    from Missiry

Wish I had more for you Bad Bob! That is one of my buddies favorite cars of all time. In fact I am supposed to be building him a model of it, only been workin on that for like 5 years!

The suspension pics are on a 32 Chevy woodie that was there. Thing sat about 3 inches off the ground! Never seen a front end setup quite like that one.

14. I've seen guys mount the rear suspension above the frame ,but not the front axle...

15. V4

V4

Here are a few:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. twochops

twochops

I may be prejudice but I do love chopped 57 Buicks
    TwoChops

Attached Files:

17. rustnpz

rustnpz

The 32 woody was driven into Starbirds in 20 degrees ,snow, ice, slicks,posi there is video of it that 3" is ride height. <script type="text/javascript"> var uUrl = "myspace.com/jeffwoodbutcher"; var uHref = "http://www.myspace.com/jeffwoodbutcher"; document.write(""); if(uUrl.length>24){ document.write(""); document.write(uUrl.substring(0,24) + "..."); document.write(""); document.write("" + uUrl + ""); }else{ document.write(""); document.write(uUrl); document.write(""); } document.write(""); </script>myspace.com/jeffwoodbutc...myspace.com/jeffwoodbutcher [Edit Profile] Wednesday, January 21, 2009 6:46 PM