Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration "Adventures of Bad Bob #5" PHOTOSHOOT!!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bad Bob, Nov 30, 2008.

1. 59KUSTOM

59KUSTOM

I'm going to hell! I'm thinking bad things!

2. This Saturday is the release party for the calendars!!!!
    All are welcome! Many of the models will be there to sign calendars for you!!!!

2J's Bar,just north of the 91 frwy,off Harbor Blvd. Behind the Schell Station.
    PM me if you have any questions....

3. notrod13

notrod13
    from long beach

damn it bob nice ... so when are you gonna come soap box racin again?

I still wanna shoot your merc too ..

4. Probably not til after the Merc Drive In,in February. I still have to finish building it!!!
    PM me when you want to get together for the Merc. That will have to wait til I get back from Sacramento also...PM me your # so I can keep in touch...

5. Stevie Nash

Stevie Nash

She can torque my lug nuts anytime!!!

6. bonesy

bonesy

When I grow up, I want to be Bob.

7. Django

Django
    from Chicago

Cool. Will they get shipped out soon there after?

8. Never thought I would hear "grow up" and "Bob" used in quite such a way....

9. I will ship the SAME day I recieve them!!!!

10. Okay,sing along!
    "I don't want to grow up..i'm a Mercs and chicks kid,
    there's lots of Mercs and chicks around that I can play with...
    No snow,no rain,it's sunny all day,i'll drive to the beach again...
    I don't want to grow up,cause maybe if I did...
    I wouldn't be a Mercs and chicks kid....

(sung to the Toys-R-Us theme)

11. :D:D:D:D:D:D
    Nice little song

Lars

12. HAHAHAHA! American Idol got me in the mood for singing,LOL!!!!

13. Is it me or does the third fence picket from the right, about a foot down have a face with a beard, and he's smiling. Edit..... I think it's Jesus.
    [​IMG]

14. silversink

silversink

15. Was it the Tatted chick with the metal in her face or "Bikini Girl"?

16. Seriously!!!! Bikini chick!,of course....

17. Osama Bin Laden?

18. Outlaw dodge

Outlaw dodge
    BANNED

Mafia & Killing Cassanova (blue Grass) , & BAD BOB singing "I'm a Mercs and Chicks Kid" LIVE!!!,

19. Interesting, chicks n cars what a combo!

20. Nice. Car looks good too.

21. Sir Woosh

Sir Woosh

A whole new appreciation for the term, "Lucky Dog!" Cool rides and cool brides!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. redsean

redsean

just a quick redo of one of the pics(the poladroid program)
    kina cool look

Attached Files:

23. Van Dutch

Van Dutch

line of the merc match up nicely with the lines on the back of her hamstrings. I always wandered why I get a chub when I see ole mercs. Now I get it. That's a car with great T and A.

24. Did you check out photo albums,on my profile? Plenty of fun there!!!!

25. Outlaw dodge

Outlaw dodge
    BANNED

see you tomorrow Bob remember the road reflectors

26. I should be there about 10am....

Last edited: Mar 17, 2009
  27. Edsel Steve

Edsel Steve
    from So.Cal.

whoooooya !
    I'll be there in the afternoon after work....
    edsel steve:cool:

28. Outlaw dodge

Outlaw dodge
    BANNED

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5COwner%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style>[FONT=&quot]S[/FONT]<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5COwner%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->[FONT=&quot]EE YOU ALL THERE TODAY[/FONT]

29. I'm heading over there right now!!!

30. gearjammer

gearjammer
    from Montana

Nut Buster for sure.....great photo shoot! Thanks for sharing!