Register now to get rid of these ads!

History Ancient East Coast Kustoms

Discussion in 'Traditional Customs' started by 00 MACK, Apr 26, 2008.

1. 00 MACK

00 MACK

Oh yeah.....Glassguy was foolin with the Paul Aldrich car thye last I knew.

2. 00 MACK

00 MACK

Yeah the car later was owned by Red McCormick and ther shipped overseas.As far as that dark red sectioned ford above,it was just in Car Culture Deluxe sometime in the last year or so.

3. ford51

ford51
    from sweden

Bozio buick is in sweden.

4. Thanks guys, any pix? Been loving that car for the longest Dave I still have your trophy from "The great Conn. trophy scandal from Terryville" Hope all is well

5. glassguy

glassguy

no shit!! i thought it was lost forever!! wish iu still had the car to go with it!! you got my email addy?? now its [email protected] hope alls well with you too! hows the house, and that ol olds of yours doin?????

6. koolkemp

koolkemp

LOL I thought exactly the same thing when I saw a pic of it somewhere!!:D

7. kustumizer

kustumizer
    from Alton,NH

Hi Lenny, Welcome to the hamb. My name is Nate Alden. My step father is Kirt Hussey grew up in lynn and knows all your cars and took all your pictures and kelseys pictures and put them on video for you guys. Are You building anything new? Last Kirt knew you had a 59 caddillac.Hope to see you at the world of wheels. Here are a couple pictures. Nate

Attached Files:

8. padorey

padorey

I purchased the Bozio Buick from John Bozio in 1977 then sold it to Red Mc Cormik in 1979, before moving to AZ. Red sold the car and it was shipped to Sweeden. The last pictures of the car were taken in 1986 in Sweeden. Thats the end of the trail. I understand that the car is tucked away in a garage some were in Sweeden..
    I have created a Buick like the Bozio Buick. But have changed a few things. But will like to know if the Bozio Buick is alive and well in Sweeden

Attached Files:

9. I find it hard to believe it has been 20 years already!!!!

Looking forward to seeing you and the car in Boston.

10. Nice to see your clone of the early version. I saw the car finished 1983, chopped, painted black, Skylark wires... A real nice custom!
    I have photos of the restored custom somewhere but with boxed of +20000 photos it might be hard to find.... The car is still in Bengt's possession, I´ve heard that he his planning to show it again next year (I haven't seen it for 25 years!). You can get in touch with Bengt though his company "Seeburgs Top & Parts Service" (he works with windows and convertible restorations for old American cars) ph +46 500 42 55 00

11. fatty mcguire

fatty mcguire

dont kno any info on it but it was at lead east 2 years ago that where that pic was taken then saw it on ebay a later on

12. I did search and I found the photo! This is how the Bozio Buick looked in 1983, and from what I know it still looks the same.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 29, 2008
  13. llegere66

llegere66

Hey, len here again i went to the boston world of wheels with my 1971 amc javelin and ended up getting best custom, the casi cup, outstanding display, and best radical hardtop awards in the show. Had a great weekend and met a lot of good freinds. I am really looking forward to next year

Last edited: Jan 13, 2009
  14. lenny glad to have you back

15. Very cool thread.

16. merc-o-madness

merc-o-madness

17. rbantique

rbantique
    from maine

P1010006.jpg P1010002.jpg a while back someone was inquiring about the Paul Aldrich custom shoebox Ford. Here are some images of it before I sold it to him some years ago. Nice flames by Kelsey Martin

[​IMG] 30ford50ford.jpg

Last edited: Jun 10, 2016
  18. Really love this tread. Anyone knows of any old 60's-built customcar forsale?

19. Boy I wish these old custom threads would stay up longer. Some great history to be had.-MIKE:cool:

20. revkev6

revkev6
    from ma

any of you guys got any remembrance of a 1932 ford 5 window with the top cut off of it channeled over A rails with the doors welded shut?? would have been metallic red or black I believe?? used flat stock for windshield stanshions. I've got a homebuilt title from 1960, it was built then in delaware or maryland

also! how about a red 32 five window with the rear quarter window covered up from western mass in the late 50's early 60's?? was channeled, ran an olds

32FordWoody likes this.
  21. glassguy

glassguy

i just replaced the rockers, lower quarters, headlite buckets on this car.. the poor old girl was getting bad.. his plan is to put it back exactly as you see it here. kelsey will shoot it again...

22. K-is-for-kustom

K-is-for-kustom
    BANNED

Those are some kool pics!:cool:

23. Does anybody out in HAMB land have any more pictures of the Princess and the Pirate cars? I know where the Princess is, but always wondered where the pirate went.

24. 00 MACK

00 MACK

It was supposedly last seen "in an alley" in West Palm Beach Florida according to Mike Scott of 'Murphy and the Striper". Who knows ? I liked it better when it was a 55 Chevy convert with the Vette grille,58 lights and Pontiac bumpers.

25. koolkemp

koolkemp

Got any pics ya can share with us!

26. Rags To Richs

Rags To Richs

Anthony.... Your absolutely RIGHT... The original Pirate was a great looking car... Back then The owner of the Pirate (Damn I cant remember the name KERSHNER?) and Les Dunham were in heavy compitition Les had built the Scorpian at that time... After its first showing the Pirate was ripped apart for a major redo... Where I really think that the Pirate lost its design feature.... I also heard that it had been seen in an alley somewhere.... The last time that I seen the Princess was about 10 years ago on a trailer (Restored).... I think that Mark VanAcker has it now....

Rich King
    Rich's Rattle Can Restorations........

27. RAY With

RAY With

Thanks for posting. I have never seen any of these cars before and enjoyed the show.

28. Slim Pickens

Slim Pickens

Found this ad this morning. Love hearing about old customs from Jersey. Thanks, Slim

Attached Files:

• 63RC.jpg
      63RC.jpg
      File size:
      309.2 KB
      Views:
  29. glassguy

glassguy

unfortunately no.. i only took a few with my phone that are gone.. was to bizzy at the time to rememeber getting some good shots.:(