Register now to get rid of these ads!

History Ancient East Coast Kustoms

Discussion in 'Traditional Customs' started by 00 MACK, Apr 26, 2008.

1. llegere66

llegere66

Here are some of my crown vic many of you have wrote about it so i figured i would post some more pictures of it. As for the where abouts of all my shoe boxes i have no clue where they are.

Attached Files:

2. jerseymike

jerseymike

hey len, i would have loved to have seen that shoebox! be nice if it reappeared one day. are those chrysler taillights?

3. llegere66

llegere66

yes they are chrysler tailights and i would love to see the car again

4. jerseymike

jerseymike

what year was it built and what year was the last time you saw it? mike

5. llegere66

llegere66

i built it in either 1960 or 1961 and the last time i saw it was when i dropped it off in New York to a man named Charlie Brown who bought it in either 63 or 64

6. Gotgas

Gotgas
    from DFW USA

Lenny,

All I've ever seen of your blown shoebox was the one picture with text that was posted above. I have always thought that was THE coolest Ford I'd ever seen with that monster 8-carb blown Hemi sticking out of the hood. I appreciate all the pictures you have added. Really like the Mustang and Javelin too, your cars are crazy and just plain badass. Thanks for sharing!!

7. llegere66

llegere66

Here is my 1949 ford convertible with the edesel tailights on it i welded a metal hard top to it and made it so there was no converitible top

Attached Files:

8. Kustom7777

Kustom7777
    from Austin, TX

thanks for posting those pics len,,,welcome to the board,,,,,looking forward to seeing more pictures of your cars,,,,,,,,,,,i love seeing the old photos and talking with guys that were actually there when this stuff was at its peak,,,

9. llegere66

llegere66

heres a really nice picture of my 1941 mercury coupe i hope you like it

Attached Files:

10. had this old shot kickin around

Attached Files:

11. Kustom7777

Kustom7777
    from Austin, TX

wow,,thats a great picture....is it you?

12. naa,,, that was Andy

13. another old one at the Newark Armory

Attached Files:

14. len i met you through chick when my 29 was in his shop

15. merc-o-madness

merc-o-madness

thanks lenny for posting those pictures i really appreciate it. awesome cars

16. Len,Thank you for letting us look at your pictures. Welcome to the Board !

17. Len.........Welcome to the H.A.M.B.
    I too am from Massatwoshits as you are also. I've always been a great admirer of your cars.
    Did you work out of a shop in the Lynn area?
    I've worked in Lynn for about 20 years and worked in the town of Waltham since the early 60's.
    A lot of rod 'n custom history in our state thanks to guys like you.
    Welcome aboard!
    Maybe I'll meet you at the W.O.W. in January
    Jim Gustin

18. Anthony or anyone else have info on the Paul Aldrich Shoebox Ford ?

19. Busted Knuckles

Busted Knuckles

"Anthony or anyone else have info on the Paul Aldrich Shoebox Ford ?" Thats the one from New Hampshire right?

20. I know it is from New England , not sure if it's Mass. or New Hampshire . Black tons of flames and driven to death !!

21. Paul is a member of the Ty-Rods and the Ford was chopped(I believe)and painted by Kelsey Martin in Beverly Massachusetts.He also did the work on that chopped Merc(the Ant Crusher)owned by Sonny Venuti from Lynnfield Massachusetts.
    I know Paul used to drive the wheels off it.He damaged the side of it once going through a toll booth in Florida(the Sawgrass Parkway I think).Sonny is the same way with the Merc.He's gone through 3 motors in the car.Been to the Merc/Deuce reunion in Holland MI,many times to Louisville KY and Lead East.Neither one of the cars uses air ride or hydraulics but still ride and drive like a standard passenger car.

22. Busted Knuckles

Busted Knuckles

Is Paul Aldrich in the candle business?

Last edited: Dec 16, 2008
  23. llegere66

llegere66

ya ill be there Jim i will have my 1971 javelin that i have left pictures of

24. It was going through a rebuild at Glassguy's and Kelsey Martin's I don't know if it's done yet.Maybe Dave could update us.

25. padorey

padorey

Any one know or remember this 1953 Buick known as the Bozio Buick out of East Hartford, Ct. oround 1957/58?

Attached Files:

26. glassguy

glassguy

over the summer i replaced the 1/4 panels, rockers , fender bottoms headlight doors etc.. paul was gonna change the motor again, then send it back over to kelsey for repaint. it will look exactly like it always has

27. VanHorton

VanHorton

so many cool cars in this thread!

Maybe you guys can help me out.... does anyone know anything about this shoebox? I randomly found this pic last night in an old shoebox thread. Anyway it looks so wrong that its right if you know what i mean haha. anyone have anymore pictures of info on it? I love it...

[​IMG]

28. glassguy

glassguy

hey len... its great to see you on here!! ive posted pics, and mentioned you here alot! happy holidays dave paras

29. 00 MACK

00 MACK

Yeah the car was owned by Red McCormick and was later shipped overseas.