Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration <<<Friday Art Show..first in december>>>

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by himjively, Dec 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeral, Glad to see your work up on here! I've been a fan of your art for a while now..I especially enjoy the Radiator paintings! Everyone else awesome show so far..Great Work to look at as always!! Here's a Faux Flyer I created for my design class this week..Hopefully I'll get my painting done soon so I can post it next week!!~Mojo

Attached Files:

2. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

Great....no..... fantastic work fellas.:)

3. Glad ya made it over brother. At least now I aint gotta break yer digits...

4. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

Santa's is coming..... So make sure you ask him for for a subscription from Hometown Hot Rods...
    A great mag out of the midwest.

Ho Ho Ho.

[​IMG]

5. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

Jeral..... most beautiful work!!!!!!

6. aceuh

aceuh

I wanted to get these in the show last week but I was having some internet issues where we were staying.

We found this cooler at the Turkey Run swap meet and Skratch was kind enough to run some lines for us. I shot the photos.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks Skratch!

I hope you guys like the shots!

7. customcory

customcory

Hey everybody, great show so far! I have got to thank Zombie this week for publishing my artwork in Traditional Rod&Kulture magazine No. 16.I got mine in the mail yesterday and it blowed me away how nice everything looked! My computer will not upload pics anymore (SHIT) , so I can't put anything on this week, but I am working on it. I got a lot of stuff backed up over here ready to go on, very frustrating!
    Keep up the good work ya'll!:D

8. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

I was digging thru older files yesterday and run upon the Hamb Bomb.......

ha ha ha

that was fun.....:)

[​IMG]

9. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

A idea that went no to wheresville.....

[​IMG]

10. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

11. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

Since that idea went to wheresville and died on the OR table....I used it for a CC event

pretty small pic.......I was just trolling thru some very old art.....

[​IMG]

12. glenn33

glenn33
    from Browns, IL

13. Britt8M

Britt8M

Wow! So much great artwork, so early in the morning your guys must not sleep!

[​IMG]

14. NotStockPhoto

NotStockPhoto

I am ashamed to say I shot nothing new this week, but we finally got our new website up. Please go by, and check it our and let me know what you think

...........but in the meantime here is some older stuff

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I know O/T but I figured some of you guys probably have baggers that you secretly ride when all the cool people arent watching..........you know for when your back is hurting from that old football injury lol.............ok here are a couple of more on topic bikes

[​IMG]

15. widewhitewalls

widewhitewalls
    from Michigan

Great show everybody! The talent gets better with every week (both old timers and newbies) I got a few things to share this week. First off a few picts I took of a car that is probably worth 3 times more than my house.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And with a little extra time on my hands (unfortunately due to layoffs) I put together some ideas that have been kicking around between myself and a couple of buddies.

"fine eye striper"
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

"Detroit Speed Equipment"
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Enjoy!

16. NotStockPhoto

NotStockPhoto

Man that radiator is awesome ...........Dont let the wife see that it will be one more thing I will have to buy for the house lol

17. A new piece... I was asked by Pinstriping and Kustom Graphics magazine to do a 4 page photoshop tutorial on how I do some of my digital work. They wanted a sci-fi twist on it, but I hadda throw in a blown UFO and a Fink-esque bandit just for fun. Should be in the Jan. issue.

[​IMG]

18. widewhitewalls

widewhitewalls
    from Michigan

I love the way you rendered this car! I wish I could draw like that!

19. NotStockPhoto

NotStockPhoto

I second that I cant even do a decent stick figure lol

20. Pontiacres Ranch

Pontiacres Ranch

Truly AMAZING Start this week! The Radiators are so cool. What it the Base? Bondo smeared into the core & sanded smooth? Being a Pontiac and PURE Gasoline Fan, the FIREBIRD Raceway stuff hit home. Jeff, Good to talk to you & the Santa rivals Coca-Colas, Plans for a Christmas 6 Pack of Oil Cans? Closest Ive gotten to art this week is Delivering a box from Dick Blick to a door step. I see plenty of time after the holidays for art. Gonna have to bring it up a notch to feel worthy though. Have a good one guys!

21. I'm gonna have to start these more often. this show ROCKS SCARY already
    artboy - art nerd must mean greatness, your stuffs intense - welcome
    everything on here is really KOOL, it keeps lightin a fire under me to do better.

22. senior fried

senior fried

Artboy, Those are way over the top...Very Nice !:D

23. One version of a logo I did for Jerod...
    [​IMG]

24. GaryC.

GaryC.

Welcome Artboy!
    Jeral; I have your "Flying Eyeball w/pinstriping" framed and hanging in my studio!
    I love that piece.

Great stuff.... and I mean everyone!!!

25. RockyJr

RockyJr
    from Wichita KS

artboy...you're killing me with these radiators....just too kool...and you can ship this one my way anytime.

after so many bitch'n stripes have already been posted...i'm glad I got some new stuff but you all make it tough...here's my humber offerings.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

26. j-bird

j-bird

I got on here early and this thing is already blowin up with killer work. Jeral, i hate you..j/k...That is some of the baddest shit I've seen in a while. Thanks for sharin. Hope to see more. Rob, she's lovely. This is a shirt design for the local Harley dealer for their winter warrior shirt. I also got my cards done just in time for mooneyes. If anyone knows Gruver and Crispy, they are the two dudes i know that go all summer without a shirt...and they both have early chevy vans. So they deserved to be on the back of my card hahaha. Thanks and see everyone out west next weekend. WOOHOO!

Attached Files:

27. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

what jeff said!!! just when ya think it cant get any better, any killer artist pulls up!!!!
    love the cover jeffro,
    great work everyone!!!!!

28. Britt8M

Britt8M

robschwager --- Cool Alien cop chick, I might have to subscibe to that mag just to see your tutourial.
    Artboy ---- Awsome Radiator, Now your wife can't get upset when you bring car parts in the house, just paint on them!!! I'm a big fan of your art! Glad to see you on the H.A.M.B.
    Jeff Norwell--- Amazing artwork as usual,!!!
    widewhitewalls --- That car is beautiful,
    Deadfast 33 --- Keep on rockin" great stuff
    Dutch Courage ---Cool Sign artwork!!! Super tattoo, I can't wait til somebody gets more of my ink on them, I tried my hand at it, but it was not for me...
    Gary C --- Great imagination, I would love to see it built!

29. mrjynx

mrjynx
    BANNED

Wow.. your artworks really inspiring... paint more rusty cars like this!

30. relic_stripes

relic_stripes

Haven't been on for a long ass time....
    Here's a bobber tank that Jordan from Old Skool Kustoms, in Monticello, MN, fab'd up and sent me to paint. Gold flake with lace and a lil bit of stripin'.
    The last pic is of a travel case that Tidwell and I striped up for Stainboy, when we were at the Art Minion Gallery in Minneapolis.
    I think Jeral had to dumb himself down to work at my level....Just a coupla bums pullin' lines. haha
    JP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.