Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Operation Christmas H.A.M.B.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Dec 2, 2008.

1. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

2. Asphalt Outlaw Hero

Asphalt Outlaw Hero
    from Dixie

Cool,
    I spent a Christmas overseas courtesy of Uncle Sam.Seems to be more impacting when you are younger.
    While it is filled with good intentions,people might want to check some of the guidelines for gifts.I think they don't like sealed envelopes as people have been known to stick in political statements etc.

Looking forward to saying "Welcolme Home"

3. Any Texas Drop off points?

4. ZOOMIE TWO-SHOES

ZOOMIE TWO-SHOES

We should all be thankful for our armed forces, and what they do! Somebody here on the H.A.M.B. has a signature line -- "The land of the free because of the brave." Kinda says it all.

5. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

great deal!!!!im trying to get my package out today to kevin if its not to late!!!

6. El Caballo

El Caballo
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

That there is a Marine...

7. flnudistcpl

flnudistcpl

I have served in the ARMY and I have a son who is in the AIR-FORCE. I praise all that have served and those who are serving now. God bless them all and hope they are home safe.

8. 40 Olds

40 Olds

Thanks to Kevin & everyone at Hot rod Chassis & Cycle for their hard work. I stopped there today to drop off some items. Hopefully it will brighten someone's Christmas.

Thank you to everyone serving our country, have a safe Christmas!

9. HotRodChassis

HotRodChassis
    Alliance Vendor

Trust me, we looked into it. The American Legion will be handling shipping, along with packaging everything. Believe it or not, a lot has changed. Magazines like FHM and others are aloud over there now. So I'm sure some hot rod magazines will be just fine. Especially what we're sending. Rod & Custom, Hometown Hot Rods, Hot Rod, GG Gazette, etc. None of the "skank" monthly type hot rod mags. :)

10. Gas Huffer

Gas Huffer

I just wanted to say thank you for all of your support. I'm in the Navy, currently supporting the efforts in Kabul, Afghanistan (capital city/pretty much only half-way recognizable civilization) and I have to say that it's good to hear that people back home think that it's a worthy cause and our time and sacrifices aren't in vein.

Some of these outposts are nothing more than a dirt lot cleared of mines and barriers and tents stuck out in the middle of nowhere. I can tell you some of these guys are at a loss for anything to occupy their time other than dodging rockets and mortars.

Thank you, especially to Ryan for allowing this, I know we try not to get off the subject, but I think there are those less fortunate in need of a re-connect back to our beloved past time. Happy Holidays!

Attached Files: