Register now to get rid of these ads!

All right ladies, what are you driving?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by breederswife, Oct 26, 2006.

1. breederswife

breederswife

wow! been along time since i started this thread! i havent been on forever..our email was messed up and life just got in the way! not that it has slowed my hubby down on here! :p lets see somemore gal cars...:)

2. notebooms

notebooms
    Alliance Member

so, did you figure out what car you like? and did you get it?

-scott noteboom

3. movingviolation

movingviolation

I dont see no plymouth either;)

4. I'm glad I'm not the only one with a visual problem.;):D

5. retarded

retarded
    BANNED

holy crap! girls drive cars?! that's awesome!

6. ALindustrial

ALindustrial

[insert sexist comment here]

7. retarded

retarded
    BANNED

No seriously, I think that's hot. I wish I could find a girl that could drive or was into cars. I can't believe that there's girl car clubs. I thought they were all "lifestyle" clubs.

8. rixrex

rixrex

Takin' it from the top of frequency: *'75 Merc Cougar,400M,absurd avocado orig paint*'59 red/white Edsel Pacer stock perform. package E400 (361V8).Casey posted pic from RoundUp*'53 Stude Starliner Coupe,eng.=64 Golden Hawk 289,mid-80's customselfcoloredcopper (my favorite)*'71 Avanti II,350 Corvette L 90,its gold. NOW: those I'd like to be driving & are down or waiting in the grass/mud: by preference:*my 1946 Ford ton& a half panel truck,replace Chevy engine&tranny I sold in downtime,currently in brown house paint/giant cockroach painted on panel by famed S.A. artist Mike Pogue*'48 Stude salesman's coupe justneeding gas tank to run, flat-head 6, to be subtley converted into a camper (so we won't have to sleep in the barn)*'70 Cad El Dorado, 500ci, love those lines! I know, I'm all over the map. Thank God for Rick & Crushproof:Hallelujah and pass the ammunition! Love, Sally

9. Durod

Durod
    from DFW, Tx

my eyes need checkin as well im still tryin to find that damn plymouth.

10. uh-oh patti-o

uh-oh patti-o

Well, I usually drive the 53 Ford below. Recently we performed open heart surgery and removed the original engine (for a 350 Chevy).

Attached Files:

11. breederswife

breederswife

lets bump this again for fun! i really need to get breeder off his butt and buy me something!!!hehe

12. donzzilla

donzzilla

I asked my wife what she wanted for our 20th anniversary. Her reply was. "I want an old Gasser looking car that I can drive. No trailered show piece that I'm afraid to touch"

It didn't take me long to find this and make it what she wanted. She has beeen very happy with it. She drives the wheels off of it. I'm always getting compliments that I seen your wife at Wal Mart, Giant, etc in the Buick. It's a fun car.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2014
  13. camargma

camargma

oooohhh!!! this thread makes me jealous! i have no car but I have started looking.. but I'm thinking I am going to help sixinarow get his car going then for sure I can get something!!
    BUT.. if I find the right car.. ITS MINE! :)

14. Nice steel ladies.

15. And this is just cool!

16. Daisyduke

Daisyduke

[​IMG]

This is my new car that i aquired this year, have now stripped it down, will be chopping, channeling and running a hemi...:eek::D:D

[​IMG]

17. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

that gasser is kick ass!!!
    and yeah dear, ill get you something one day.! ;)

18. My wife stole the keys to my 63 Riviera...I guess it's hers...for now

Attached Files:

19. V4F

V4F
    from middle ca.

my wife drives the v/w right now . but i am looking for a hot rod driver for her . any help appreciated !! ............. steve
    ps: the bug is a kick !!

20. MissPrint

MissPrint

LOL! Yes, yes he does ;):D

Here's a link to my cc, the VooDoo Dolls, in Austin.

http://www.myspace.com/voodoodollscc

Click on pics and you'll see what we're all drivin' :D

Off the top of my head, we've got 8SparkPlug's 58' Bel Air 2-Dr, DaPhantom's 66' Fairlane & 51' F-1, LittleJanieJohnson's 58' Bel Air 4-Dr, Shannon's 62' Falcon, Rachel's 63' Biscayne, Autumn's 60' Impala, my 59' Edsel Ranger 4-Dr, and Peggy's "project," the 26' Model T.

I think I'm forgetting someone or something. . .but I've been sanding and painting all day, so I have an excuse ;):D

21. Deuce Roadster

Deuce Roadster
    Member Emeritus

Mrs. Deuce Roadster will be driving this 32 3W ... in a few more months ... :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

22. some thing cooler than what ever todd finishes . after my Amod me and the wife are gonna do her 63 fairlane wagon

Last edited: Dec 2, 2008
  23. chris55

chris55

This is the wifes 56.

[​IMG]

24. Bullet Man

Bullet Man

niceeeeeeeeeeeee!

25. Hot Rod Michelle

Hot Rod Michelle

How in the heck did I manage to mis this thread?

26. DIRTYBIRD

DIRTYBIRD

This is a Great thread.
    Respect to all the women of the HAMB.

I've been married a year and a half and I have come to see Mrs. Bird aint no slouch in the Garage.
    She has a 58 Olds super that her dad passed on to her. She cleaned it up and her ex got it running.
    Now She and I are fixing all the Problems and rust. Replacing and looking for parts and customizing it too. I'm doing my best to teach her. The days we work on it together are my favorite.
    She has tackled many things that men won't or can't like, Installing ball joints, disc brakes,shaving handles and hammerforming her own battery tray.
    Here she is doing her thing.

Attached Files:

27. skuzkitty

skuzkitty

This is the infamous skuz kitty.She is my daily driver when she is not giving me grief and weather permitting.
    [​IMG]

28. Hot Rod Michelle

Hot Rod Michelle

Ok. Here are some of mine. Plus my avatar, makes four.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 17, 2010
  29. hotrodjeep

hotrodjeep
    from Tama, Iowa

My wife's not on the HAMB but I did convince her she needed a nice car to drive. It was her birthday present last year.

Attached Files:

30. Here's a few shots of my wifes little wagon. She loves it and drives it once a week or so. She is a dance teacher and barely knows how to email or how to surf the web, so unfortunately I dont think she will ever be a Lady HAMBer. I think it is really cool all you ladies have hot rods, I hope my 13 y/o "little lady" will still want her own when see gets older. She's been raised around them and has always loved going to shows.

Attached Files: