Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage ***Pistons & Paint '08 pics!***

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Anderson, Nov 8, 2008.

1. SlowandLow63

SlowandLow63
    from Central NJ

Ha! I had the heat on in the shop this wknd. Was a steamy 62! I'll be in Houston for Christmas, mentioned to Jake about possibly heading to Austin to hang for a day or 2. Would be great to see you guys too, if not then the Roundup for sure.

2. NotStockPhoto

NotStockPhoto

Hey hit us up when you are in Houston we can find someplace to keep you in or out of trouble while in town

3. SlowandLow63

SlowandLow63
    from Central NJ

Sounds good thanks!

4. gripelec

gripelec

I own the 55 chevy known as earls pearl,I had a great time at the show.Many many thanks to all the guys that helped put it together and to Bass for the award.If anyone would like to know about the pearl this is my handle on the hamb board, please feel free to contact me with any questions you have.I also would love to know more about the car if anyone has any info.Again thanks for a kick ass weekend and evryone for showing their cars,I really enjoyed them.

5. BubbaLuv

BubbaLuv
    from Denton, Tx

Graham it was great hanging with you and Mark all weekend. i love the way you tell the story of how you got your car.;)
    bubba

6. NotStockPhoto

NotStockPhoto

Yea you should make a post about how you got it I only heard bits and pieces third hand i would like to hear the whole story myself

7. gripelec

gripelec

Hey fidgiter,thanks for the pics of my 55 (earls pearl)They look great!!This is my handle on the hamb if anyone has any questions or info on the pearl I would love to answer them and listen if their are any stories,What a kick ass weekend we all had right! Anyways thanks to evryones comments on the pearl,I am really happy that she's back where she belongs on the road.also thanks Chups!!!!!!

8. Anderson

Anderson

Gonna try to dig that old autorama pic out if I can find it. I'll let you know if I do!

9. gripelec

gripelec

thanks bubba,I had a really good time meeting you and evtyone else too.

10. gripelec

gripelec

oh,and I would love to see the pic of autorama if you can find it.My e-mailaddress is [email protected] to send pics.Again Realy cool photos of all the cars.

11. bigken

bigken

Nick - we missed you northerners...........you shovelin' that white shit, yet? :D

12. gripelec

gripelec

I just typed the whole story of Earls Pearl,that took alot but know it's up for Evryone to review it's history.thanks again.

13. Lee_ATx

Lee_ATx
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

14. kustombuilder

kustombuilder
    from Novi, MI

great pics. looks like a good time.

15. outlaw256

outlaw256

man all the pics are great. im a fng but what the hell ive been shot at before so ill ask anyway.would someone give me info on this show.my son and i own small hotrod and custom bike shop in falkville al, just outside of huntsville. our big thing was daytona bike week, but since i had a wreck in 05 thats out of the question.cant ride no more.so ive beenlooking for a weekend kind of thing like this car show. from the pics this looks like the place we want to be.really a long drive for me now so i want to make sure that the family has plenty to do all weekend.any nite time cruizin going on ? any info sure is appreciated. thanks ken

16. NotStockPhoto

NotStockPhoto

17. Laura

Laura

I'm super late replying to this post, but just wanted to say thank you for the kind compliments. I really appreciate that, speshly in light of the kind of work you guys are accustomed to. I always just think of my car as a driver, and a work in slow progress, so anyway, that made me smile.

What a great weekend. Thanks chupacabras.
    rock on
    LG

18. NotStockPhoto

NotStockPhoto

Yea dont forget to call me when you get that elky finished so we can get some pictures taken of it lol

19. HighSpeed LowDrag

HighSpeed LowDrag
    from Houston

+1.

20. NotStockPhoto

NotStockPhoto

21. MissPrint

MissPrint

We would LOVE this! Your photographic eye is remarkable, as is your ability to capture the "essense" of the object you are photographing.

I'll let the grrls know and we'll be in touch soon! Thanks for the offer!!:)

22. NotStockPhoto

NotStockPhoto

Hey it would be a honor you guys are bad ass

23. SAVAGE

SAVAGE
    Alliance Vendor

thats awesome I need to get back down to texas!!!

24. NotStockPhoto

NotStockPhoto

Yea dont just threaten everyone lol