Register now to get rid of these ads!

North Carolina H.A.M.B.ers?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by evilone0528, Aug 6, 2006.

1. Sik Shifter

Sik Shifter

i got to the dirty mo around 745 and there were a whole gaggle of cars, it was so crowded i had to park down some side street, saw a bunch of rides i have never seen, including a gutted barn fresh 26 T with a flattie in it, guy said he paid a 100 bucks for the body, where am i when these deals pop up?

2. murph

murph

Bumping this for central-NC HAMBers interested in meeting at zman's bar (Kulture) and then hitting the Grill '57 cruise-night. Date is still this Saturday, Septemeber 16th, meeting at Kulture, sometime between 3:00-4:00. Probably cruise to G-57 around 5:00 and then head back to Kulture for a beer (or 2 or 3).

Reply to this thread if you plan to make it... if everyone's going to be in Charlotte for the Auto-Fair, then maybe we should reschedule. Folks requested a HAMB meet, a date/location was selected, but like most things in life - timing is everything.

-murph

3. evilone0528

evilone0528

Murph....Im such a jackass.Im gonna miss this one because of the autofair.To beat it all....im the one who started this thread.Im such a slacker.:(

EVIL

4. stuck_flex

stuck_flex
    from Raleigh

I alas will have to cancel as well. The radiator on my 49' Packard is wounded and in need of repairs. Maybe another time.

5. SakowskiMotors

SakowskiMotors

I will be at the Goodguys Show this weekend.
    I am in Wilmington, now.
    www.sakowskimotors.com
    wil
    Wilmington, NC 910 399 5939
    LA 310 978 9558

6. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

wow this thread is a blast from the past...

7. Sakowski,
    How do you like Wilmington and how is having a business there? I live in south Charlotte but go to the beach house in Oak Island which isn't too far from there. I am from Southern California and have only been to a few beaches in NC and SC but never been to Wilmington. How much different is it compaired to Oak Island?

8. Kreepea_1

Kreepea_1

Jacksonville, NC here. I'm not gonna make GG's this weekend. I hope to meet up with you all at another gathering.

9. 39 chevy kustom

39 chevy kustom

Mt Ulla N.C. , 25 miles north of charlotte .Was in wilmington for the Port City rumble Oct 11.

10. Nice to see some more NC people here. If you guys know of any old 20's or 30's tin laying around for cheap or just a body please let me know. I am looking for something around here. :D

11. JSPEED

JSPEED

I'm in Albemarle, near Charlotte/Concord.

12. In Enochville, NC, next to Kannapolis, just noth of Charlotte.

13. Where in Albemarle? I bought my 46 Chrysler in that area and am up there quite a bit...

14. rusty48

rusty48

I'm in Thurmond about 50 miles NW of Winston-Salem.

15. JSPEED

JSPEED

I'm on East main street, across from Harmanco's cajun restaurant. My 53 chop sits out front a lot, check it out if you're down this way.

16. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

I'm out of MB. Mother in law and wife are from Albermarle. Mother in law owned truck service of Albermarle. Do you know of HP engines? good people.

17. 51 Leadsled

51 Leadsled
    from NC

Some one going take some photos at Good Guys at LMS this weekend and post them for those of us whio can make it?

18. Sounds good JSPEED, I will be sure to do so! I may be going down there in a week or two and if I do I wll let you know. When you get off Albemarle exit comming from Charlotte or Matthews and it loops around, which way do I take, left or right?

19. Rat Rod Roach

Rat Rod Roach
    from Aurora CO.

Handyman,
    Where bouts are you in Monroe ?? I get back there all the time,
    the company I work for bought a building and we set up mfg right near
    the airport ( monroe airport ) I stay at the HAMBton on 74 or what ever the main hwy is. been over to Target on Wed. nights, to kill time, few cars hang out there. I have spyed a few lost cars around there just sitting.
    may be a chance of relocating there, hard to leave ColoRODo though. :eek:

Roach

20. Splinter

Splinter

I didn't know this was an old thread, just clicked on it and started reading page one. I think some of you might be my Kinfolk.....I have a LOT of family around Hickory and Lenoir, even over into Blowing Rock. How funny is that?

21. Originally from Greensboro, but have moved around. Now I'm in Greenville, NC (already done Greenville, SC). Good to see this many in the Ol' North State!

We'll have to have a HAMB & Pig somewhere convenient in the spring.

Don't forget to join the NC Social Group here on the HAMB!

22. mottsrods

mottsrods

I'm originally from Forest City,ie:Rutherford County....the foothills. then moved to Asheville...and many more places. Back to Asheville, got married, moved to Easley, SC. But I'm only an hour away.

Mott

23. wetatt4u

wetatt4u

I can't believe i missed this thread either......

I don't know where I was ,but no excuses ....

Looks like it didn't work out ,
    I hate that....

I would like to see if we can revive IT and still get together...........

I think It would be a great thing to MEET and GREET to do some networking

with all the good folks of the HAMB........

After this weekend GG and The STATE FAIR ,we will still have a few nice weekends

to try to squeeze in a date...........

We can only try !

24. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

Well I don't have the bar anymore. But I will lend my shop. Got a fridge with drinks in it. Got plenty of beer and soda. Got room. Got time. Got heat. Hell we could even do a HAMB thrash for one of the youngsters on a weekend.

25. Here in Concord. Let's set up some sort of "Green Eggs and HAMB" for us to get together.

BloodyKnuckles

26. mottsrods

mottsrods

Don't ya think since we're in NC, it should be Livermush and eggs, or squirrel gravy and grits!!!! I can make both.....reeeaaallll tasty too! By the way, livermush is what you northern'ers call scrapple.

Mott

27. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Me and Bloody Knuckles are from the North. So it may be HAMB and Scrapple for him and HAMB and Kapusta for me seeing I am from Buffalo. Viva La Polish!

28. More like "HAMB and Prosciutto"

How many Pollocks does it take to hold a HAMB get together:D

BloodyKnuckles

29. JimSwann

JimSwann

Im from Texas but live in Mt Airy, NC. Im down with any meeting that involves Rods or alcohol.