Register now to get rid of these ads!

MoonEyes USA, anyone had problems?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by DocWatson, Oct 18, 2008.

1. DocWatson

DocWatson
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Ok all, had some help from the godlike man his self, Muttley. He contacted Moon on my behalf and guess what? I received an e-mail from them shortly after. It seems my order was shipped on Sept 16th, that is still some 20 days after the order was placed. They also put the wrong street number on it, next door in fact! Its clearly my street number on the order but not on the invoice!
    They are in shipping somewhere...... slow boat I guess?
    Muttley, thanks mate.
    Doc.

PS, everyone else, hang in there. I guess it will happen....... one day.

2. Muttley

Muttley

3. kevinc

kevinc
    from highland

yea, ordered some one shot awhile back and it never came. emailed a bunch finally just ordered from somewhere else.

4. yea

Attached Files:

5. That's the HAMB spirit:rolleyes: And I know your security excuse:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited: Oct 22, 2008
  6. Cone of silence.

7. DocWatson

DocWatson
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Hey, what can I say. Anal retentive on some things.......

8. gorilla

gorilla
    from Idaho

a couple years ago i ordered some stuff and they charged me but didn't ship part of it , then a while passed and they finally told me it was on backorder and they weren't even sure they could get the part... so I flipped out and asked for a mngr , he fixed it right away , had the part drop shipped directly. so all in all I can't say it was a horrible time. the other times I ordered stuff it went off fine without a hitch. also after the ink&iron show we went to mooneyes on the way out (yeah it was south to go north but hey...) and we ran in to Dean Jr. who took us on a tour of the whole operation... we saw them making all kinds of mooneyes shite there... it was cool , i would order from them again , but I would use the phone and order directly. just my .02

9. HAHAHA. At least you can admit it.That's the first step. :D

10. 5window

5window

If you never finish a project, no one can criticize it because it is still a work in progress. But consider the turtle-he only gets ahead by sticking his neck out.

I have 11 posts to get to 2000. I hope to make them more relevant than this.:)

11. nooch

nooch

I've had a couple good experiences with Mooneyes, a couple bad - I can say the same about McDonalds, Target and virtually everywhere else! I guess they should be better because they're supposed to be Hot Rodders but does anyone really believe that anymore?

Far more important is a battle between Mark in Japan v. DocWatson! Hopefully they'll go nuclear and destroy each other - the HAMB will be better for it!

nooch

12. Mark in Japan

Mark in Japan

Have YOU ever seen Doc's car ???????????? :confused:

13. all i know is mooneyes is full of great people. not saying things dont happen, not saying people haven't had bad experiences, im sure it has happened. but me personally have nothing bad to say about any of them. shige, chico, bill jenks are all great guys and have helped me out whenever i needed it. i guess its always easier when you dont have to rely on shipping too.

14. Maybe the help wears those eyeball decals over their eyes when packing.

15. daddio211

daddio211

Interesting, my Rat Fink patch showed up Tuesday. Only 3 1/2 months late after my birthday... :mad:

16. rockin-bones

rockin-bones

Bad experience as well...took 3 months to order in some Tiki door lock knobs I paid for, for Christ's sake....never replied to email enquiries.
    I'll never buy from them again (and doubt they care).

17. Muttley

Muttley

Hey Doc, has the stuff arrived yet?

18. locospup

locospup

they always send half my order...

19. daddio211

daddio211

I'm thinking that they're "working" our deals. The order my wife placed in July was charged shipping and the RF patch I just received was ALSO charged shipping. I wonder if they're purposely splitting up the orders to make more on shipping???

20. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

I stopped ordering from them. They can't tell me if it's in stock or not. Was gonna set up the shop as a dealer for them, sent in my initial buy in order. They didn't have half of it so I gave up...

21. Bullyboy

Bullyboy

From an old retail sales class

Why do customers quit?
    - 1% die
    - 3% move away
    - 5% develop other friendships
    - 9% competitive reasons
    - 14% product dissatisfaction
    - 68% quit because of an
    attitude of indifference towards them by service personnel

keeping customers can be easy
    treat them courteously
    treat them efficiently
    treat them with genuine interest

22. Naw, that's what they say about Californians, not you lot

23. HotRod33

HotRod33

I have bought a few things from them at the nationals but I would not order from them. .....

24. Mysterio

Mysterio

Go easy on those guys at Moon. I knew a guy who worked there and he told me that nobodys gotten raises in 7 years.

25. daddio211

daddio211

With six pages of bitching about customer service I can see why!

26. Mercury Kid

Mercury Kid

Damn, I had heard a story or two about some screwy orders but not this many. I hope I get the red fuel line I ordered a couple days ago!

27. Flatattack

Flatattack

Well that's the come back of the year ;)

28. The can suck sometimes. If they have the item in stock you get in pretty slow. But honest to god my orderes with them are processed according to plan about half the time. you have to cross your fingers every time you order from them, they are always sending me the wrong thing

29. Mysterio

Mysterio

lol. You got me there.:rolleyes:

30. 29-a-freak

29-a-freak

mooneyes still hasn't sent me a hat that i ordered this time last year as a christmas gift...