Register now to get rid of these ads!

best air ride kit?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by tony von chevy, Oct 18, 2008.

1. tony von chevy

tony von chevy

any recommendations?

2. Twisted Minis

Twisted Minis

I prefer not to buy kits, but to buy all the parts I like best.

3. thirty7slammed

thirty7slammed
    BANNED
    from earth

I like Air Ride Technologies, I know air bags have been around a long time, but they reintroduced it for the average car builder, Iv'e used their system's on a couple of my own cars with great result's. Now day's there are plenty of different option's, but in my opinion they have the best product, and great tech support.

4. Pinball

Pinball
    from lowell, mi

i would pm kustombuilder. he knows what he is doing and sells kits or the parts for complete installs. he has helped me in the past and will do what he can for you.

5. best kit for what? i buy mine as parts. suicidedoors.com has good quality parts(brackets, tabs, links, bushings, bags, ect) wise...

6. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

we can taylor a set up to fit your needs get you the right parts the first time around call us 408 561 5744

7. suicidedoors.com used to have a custom kit section where you could choose each individual item in your air management system and still get it all for a kit price.