Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Hunnert Car PileUp Meet & Greet Info and Roll Call

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hotrodladycrusr, Sep 17, 2008.

1. billbrown

billbrown
    BANNED

Ill probably be drunk by then, but Ill stop by if I feel cool enough and the old lady doesnt beat my ass first.

2. ProTeal55

ProTeal55
    from Chicago

I will be their on Sat morning (in the Bel-Air) along with the rest of the Half Fast guys. Just look for the bearded guy in the black 1/2 Fast jacket (has my name on it too:))..

3. silent rick

silent rick

it depends what job they give you. if you're working the gate and you're the only one in the group who really wants to attend and it's not too busy at 2:00, they'll let you slip away for 20-30 minutes. i mean you're not chained to your post. but if cars are still backed up to the road(really don't think they will be), you'll have to stick it out at your post.
    make catherine or one of the czars know at the meeting in the morning of your desire to attend the meet and greet. they might call you a cocksucker and other names, but i'm sure they'll let you go.

4. Hellfish

Hellfish

uh... you need to talk to Catherine/DumbWhore about any changes. We actually count on people being at their assigned place for the full time they agreed to. FYI, at 1:00 all the cars will be parked, but there will be a constant stream of pedestrians until about 3.

5. greendream

greendream

I'm working inside parking. I'll talk to Catherine, but it's not a huge deal if I can't make it.

6. haroldd1963

haroldd1963
    from Peru, IL

I'll be there with my father and nephew...No car though....We have the trailer full of junk, I mean treasures, to sell at the swap meet...so we can finance another year of car parts!

Look for us, we have a 24 foot white Wells Cargo trailer and my red 2008 Ram Quad Cab should be parked near it in the swap meet area.

7. haroldd1963

haroldd1963
    from Peru, IL

Oh...I forgot what time we got there last year...How soon should we be at the gates, so we get a good swap meet spot?

8. Mentioned this in another Pile-Up thread. Anyone in Thursday or Friday stop at The Hot Rod Barn one exit west of rt47, exit 105 & I80.
    They have a speed shop, fab shop & engine room. Will also be at the Pile-Up with a booth.

9. Kamp

Kamp
    from Peoria, IL

I'll be there again!

10. rob lee

rob lee
    from omaha,ne

Ready to roll,I need a good road trip!

11. gearjam1

gearjam1

I'll be there. In the...minivan... :(

12. Hellfish

Hellfish

We're encouraging everyone to set up between 12 and 6 on Friday. It's crazy Saturday morning, but if you have to do it then, you'll have from 7 to 8:30.

13. topdeadcenter

topdeadcenter

Myself and Miss TDC will be attending after a 2 year unwanted absense... Thrashed to get the '54 road worthy enough for the drive, but time and money ran out on me...

14. charkol

charkol

ha me to we should start a gang

15. Looking forward to my 1st pileup!

Didnt think i was gonna get to go, but managed to talk the boss into letting my have friday off. Im looking forward to the drive as well.... Heading up from Stl, gonna be the longest road trip for the Fiddy Fleetline yet!!!

16. 55_nail

55_nail

i am stoked.......going to be a steller time!!! Work should just send me home cause all im putting any effort in is going over my Hunnert todo list so that i can hit the road in the morning!!!! WOOOOHOOOO!

17. hawkeye

hawkeye

Yep, i'll be there.

18. slammed

slammed

I'm in! With an entry...........Pile Up! #4 fer me. Can you belive the temp's forecasted? 70's!! Let's hope the corn field is still standing. Denise, how many 5 gallon bucket's o' cookie's ya gonna bring? I'll 'chip' in some cash, baby.......

19. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

I'm making 19 pounds of cookie dough into cookies tonight so how ever many that makes is what I'm bringing.:D

You gonna keep your clothes on this PileUp???;)

Oh yeah, you talk Junior Stock into coming??

20. slammed

slammed

Nope, clothe's are comin' off.......... Junior Stock has ta bow out (DAMN). I'm comin' in solo. Ma'ma mia that's a LOT of cookie's!! Mo' hug's fer sure.

21. If Saturday is anything like today has been, it should be a GORGEOUS day! Just like in '05...

Ya'll drive safely and we'll see ya there!

Joel

22. oh yeah cant wait to taste your cookies

23. Denise-
    I'm looking forward to seeing you and getting that kiss that I'm owed. Also since I've not eaten any of your cookies looking forward to that also.
    I'm hitting the road about 6:30 friday morning. About 480 miles. See you there.
    Later,
    Dick:):)

24. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Drive safe my friend, cookies, a kiss and a hug will be waiting for you;)

25. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

I'm looking forward to all the eating

26. choptruck

choptruck

I'll be there with the whole family. We are making a much needed vaction out of it and heading to Chicago afterwards. I was there last year and I couldnt wait to get back, so I'm stoked.

27. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Is that all????:rolleyes:

28. Ladies at 1:30!!!! and the rest of the bunch at 2!!! Yay!! Can't wait!!!! See ya'll there! :)

29. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

ill have to remind shana to get there early!

30. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

ohh, and this is kinna her30th bday bash [2 weeks early] so be sure and wish her a happy bday if ya know her!