Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Hunnert Car Pileup #7

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Hellfish, Aug 11, 2008.

1. ROADKILLER

ROADKILLER
    from IL

Me, RP,Jeff,Wes,Will,and not you I dont see it happening. I think there might be a few cars there also.:DDo it.Do it.

2. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

well, if it doesnt rain alot tomm and weds, i think im out! :( ill let you all know about my room if i cant go!!!! holiday inn express is where its at btw! fuck farming and everything that looks like farming! :mad:

3. Django

Django
    from Chicago

That sucks Breeder.

BTW, we're at 39 weeks now... so the baby can come any time.

4. Bummer dude. We were looking forward to catching ya there. :(

5. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

YIKES~! you might miss it to chad! :eek: congrats to you guys! hope all goes smoothly!

Scott, theres still some hope ill get to go,so, hold your breast..err, umm, breath!:D
    i just talked to my uncle dale, they havent shown up today to finish puttin the stair cases on our bins, and finish up the new [shivers] system, so if it would rain the next 2 days, they wont get it done till the end of the week!!! ill be so friggin pissed if i cant make it!

not as mad as shana, she turns 30 2 weeks later, so she REALLY WANTS TO GO.. ans drink this time!:D

6. TheLindsey

TheLindsey

Oh god, especially Richmond. THE WORST!

7. LDNFAST

LDNFAST

Were heading out of detroit with 8 cars at some butt crack ass time like 4:30 am so we can get drunk in morris by noon

8. magnet

magnet

Rock on.

Ok, so the shit starts in like 3 days.. i should probably call the fairgrounds to see if we have it reserved...

Just kidding :)

Everything has been set for a while... We have some awesome thirts this year, big ups to Django for his awesome artwork, they are freakin cool as hell.

The bar is excited to have us, and i cant wait to eat at some of the food vendors this year, we got some good stuff.

See you guys friday night.

9. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Non-zippered hoodies by chance??;)

10. Django

Django
    from Chicago

We can cut the zipper out real quick... ;)

11. Aaron51chevy

Aaron51chevy

Oh no, leave the zippers on, I can't wait!

12. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

WHOOOOOO FRIGGIN WHOOOOO! we have 1.5 inches so far.....just got back from dales....he said, "looks like your on for the car show huh??" FNA!!!!!!! see ya all around 4ish friday!!!!!!!

13. but will the bastards let you cross state lines with that ankle bracelet;)

14. LDNFAST

LDNFAST

Zip ups mean only one thing easy boob acsess

15. GoManGo1951

GoManGo1951

Anyone tailgating in the parking lot Friday night???

16. silent rick

silent rick

why?

the scene will be at the bar in town and in the hotel parking lots afterwards.

17. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Yeah, what he ^ said :D

18. Zawada

Zawada
    from Attica,MI

There will be in the days inn parking lot! We'll be drinking the champaigne of beers if that's up your alley, but we will be on the look out for breeder, sounds like someone I could have a couple of beers with, and maybe a couple more beers with and couple more beers with, alright you get the point.

19. Thirdyfivepickup

Thirdyfivepickup

weather looks awesome too!!!!!

As Flounder would say...

"Oh boy is this great!"

20. bulletproof1

bulletproof1
    from tulsa okla

you say sadly...sounds alot better than .broke windows ,no heater,no wipers,pops wont have to beat the door shut.... just damn glad we're going!!!!

21. GoManGo1951

GoManGo1951

How hard will it be rolling into town with a 30 ft motorhome?

[​IMG]

22. VonDust

VonDust

I'll be leaving Indy right after work friday in the Desoto, I'll try to beat last years record on my way out. The car is in gray primer now, not red and white like it always has been. I raced the hell out of it at the hill climb last weekend... so I hope the tranny holds up for the trip lol.
    Is that the family truckster in the garage behind the motorhome? Bitchin.

23. GoManGo1951

GoManGo1951

That was 3 projects ago. I lost interest and got into older stuff. It was a cool project. Thanks for noticing.

24. TheLindsey

TheLindsey

sweet diggity. Can't wait to see all you guys up here in our hood :) Last year's pileup was great, hoping it'll be even better this year!

25. Maybe the wrong place to ask, but does anyone have a spare headlight trim ring for a 51 ford shoebox, pass. side that they could bring to the pileup? Big A's driving here from canada to get his shoebox and he lost his ring coming home from the Cheaters show a few months ago....and it bugs me looking at it without something as simple as that. If ya got a spare or extra laying around we'd appreciate it.

26. We are brining the VAGAgrill, for a bring your own meat cook out .....It'll be at the holiday inn between 3-6 before we all head down town

27. Does this mean I have to get another special gift for you and your wife to enjoy?

See you boys in the parking lot around 4 or 5!!!!

28. Stick Shift

Stick Shift
    from LENA IL

Steve you better bring the Vagasil, looks like Breeder is going to make it.:D

29. Appleseed

Appleseed

Woo hoo. I might even cut my hair. Now that Breeder will make it, he will own me some boob hugs.

30. Zawada

Zawada
    from Attica,MI

Sounds good to me, especially considering the red cent is going to have a buffet, count two guys 40 miles north of detroit in for bringing some burgers and miller high life to that pre-pre party! Can't wait!