Register now to get rid of these ads!

Lets see some some Slick 60s F100s!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 65fordguy, Aug 18, 2008.

1. 6narow

6narow

Uni-Body.
    Nice truck, very clean.
    Do I spot a 9ft bed?
    My ol' man used to have a canopy for a 9ft. Ford.

6narow

2. dieselbronco

dieselbronco
    from jamesburg

my new unibody

Attached Files:

3. H3O

H3O

my truck before i put on new wheels.
    before and after pics. pics are the constant changes.

Attached Files:

4. "Whitey Ford" 62 Uni

"Whitey Ford" 62 Uni
    from Tampa, FL

Guess I didnt even post anything...Ive gotta stop the Meth while Im at work....

[​IMG]

Interior..

[​IMG]

BHoover likes this.
  5. 65fordguy

65fordguy

[QUOTE="Whitey Ford" 62 Uni;3132372]Guess I didnt even post anything...Ive gotta stop the Meth while Im at work....
    [/QUOTE]

Good lookin uni.

lol you might wanna get off that meth... not good for ya. Hear it turns you purple and you start driving honda civics from the 80s with coffee can mufflers.

6. "Whitey Ford" 62 Uni

"Whitey Ford" 62 Uni
    from Tampa, FL

Holy Moses....well Im throwing this shit away right now...I can take the whole disgusting sores on my face and body but I just cant do the Honda with the fart pipes...thanks for the intervention, oh yeah and the compliment. Im going to go a little lower and change a few things here and there but for the most part its done...

7. 65fordguy

65fordguy

[QUOTE="Whitey Ford" 62 Uni;3132544]Holy Moses....well Im throwing this shit away right now...I can take the whole disgusting sores on my face and body but I just cant do the Honda with the fart pipes...thanks for the intervention, oh yeah and the compliment. Im going to go a little lower and change a few things here and there but for the most part its done...[/QUOTE]

No problem... lol. dont need any more of those rice burning pot heads on the road. They wake me up at night. Now the nice rumble of a v8... will put me to sleep.. real problem on long trips. lol.

8. 6narow

6narow

Whitey Ford,

On top of that, it plays havoc with your pitching average. ;)

Nice truck.
    Is that a "for real" Bell steering wheel?
    I didn't know they were still making those!

6narow

9. "Whitey Ford" 62 Uni

"Whitey Ford" 62 Uni
    from Tampa, FL

hahaha I actually thought of the name from the singer which Im sure he got it from the pitcher. He use to be lead for House of Pain...now he does some bluesy type of stuff...my style.

The steering wheel is aftermarket I believe. Its just bolted right in homemade style. I then found those bullet heads at a truck stop and drilled them in. did the same for the gas cap. Im not sure where you can get one those but I may be able to find out.

65guy- yes who doesnt love the sound and smell of a nice V8....

10. 65fordguy

65fordguy

I used to have the CD everlast.... whitey ford sings the blues. good disc.
    till some dang girl stole it.

11. I picked up this 1967 Ford F100 last night. 352 V8 and 3 on the tree. I love it!

[​IMG]

12. 65fordguy

65fordguy

Overhaulin F100...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

exterminator likes this.
  13. 65fordguy

65fordguy

I wish my truck looked that good... thats the one episode I didnt get to see... and wish i did.

14. BlueFalcon

BlueFalcon

lets keep this going! i need inspiration for the 63 i just bought!!!

15. 65fordguy

65fordguy

Welcome to the ford truck clan man!
    post some pics of that slick.

16. frank66

frank66

Here's my 1966 F-250. It's my daily driver and has towing duty on the weekends during racing season.

[​IMG]

17. OoltewahSpeedShop

OoltewahSpeedShop

The Eye Candy on the front fender ALMOST makes you overlook that jacked up '63 bed. What a shame that Ford let that truck out of the barn with that bed and cab combo. Total Mismatch!

Other than that...Badass truck.

www.kevkographics.com

18. 65fordguy

65fordguy

Amen to that.... somebody must of been wasted at ford design when that rolled out.

19. This is the HAMB and this type of stuff is way O/T as are a lot of what's on this thread.

20. 65fordguy

65fordguy

Whatever dude.... looks like a slick 65/66 ford to me. The thread is for any 61-69 ford truck.
    Like the old saying goes... if you got nothing nice to say dont say anything at all.
    Thanks for sharing.

ps...Id Drive it anyday.

and just because its not a 32 model a doesnt mean its off topic.... just different... ONE big reason why I got into them. Apparently there are alot of us who like em. :)

21. The story I have always heard is that there was such a surplus in 1961 of the '57 - '60 beds it took awhile to use them up. I agree they do look bad, but alot of them sold that way. It's a simple fix though to get one looking right. :D

22. Here is one I drew for a buddy. It is a slightly shortened 3/4 ton. Painted suede apple green and rolling black steelies:

[​IMG]

23. 65fordguy

65fordguy

Nice artwork! neat truck... has the truck been done?

24. PAUCHO

PAUCHO

Here's one that Laurie Peterson from "Canada Customs and Hot Rods" just built for a customer....This is the only picture I could find of it.....
    [​IMG]

exterminator and BHoover like this.
  25. Thanks. Unfortunately he sold it before he finished it. I think a junk store has it as a trash / shop truck now.

26. 133

go away X38, this thread is cool.

27. 65fordguy

65fordguy

Everyone has a right to opinion... but when the opinion is shared with out being asked or just cause. Its sorta rude.I dont bust on the chevy S10 swaps for a mid fiftys ride and 32model A threads, or the guys who lay frame....with 22 inch wheels.. to each his/her own... its not my right to tell someone their dreams or projects are "off topic".

I think that the 60s fords where a true work of art... minus those funky bed ones lol.
    the body lines where great. doesnt matter what they are.. a "Rat" a "Hot Rod" a "custom" a "dailey driver" or a "bone Stocker" they are all genuinely cool.

Ya know I know people here like the salt flat racing and the early hot rod days... but you know in all the little I know about it... there was always a truck that either pulled the car to the flats or a truck that pushed those cars to a start... the drag racers of the world who had those outlandish rides in the 60s had to get their car to the track somehow... It was the truck that pushed and pulled the hot rod world to where it is. especially when the hot rod broke down!?!? lol. yep the good ol reliable truck bailed it out. Im proud to be a ford truck man...lol im getting off my soap box now. :D

Ive got brake line to bend!

Last edited: Oct 5, 2008
  28. BZNSRAT

BZNSRAT

Maybe y'all can help!
    I checked out a 61 f100 this week...great truck, but grinded everytime going into 3rd (292 w/ 3 speed on column)....sometimes missed 2nd altogether and had to pull over and manually put it in nuetral to start over...Any advice?...How hard to fix this?...Would this be a good time to hook up a different trans to the smooth runnin y-block?

Thanks?

29. meteorgasser

meteorgasser
    from Lodi, Ohio

[​IMG]here is my 65 f100